Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers (88756 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Xantel(f): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Rip
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2020
And such a pretty girl too. It will never be well with those who abuse their powers and kill innocent souls like this.

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by cococandy(f): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Oh shut up please.
How did that post diminish her death?

Or how does it taint her remembrance?
Honduras01:
undecided I still don't understand this "I must share everything I do on Social Media" syndrome. If she knew that this post of hers will be used as a remembrance of her b4 2020 runs out I'm sure she wouldn't have posted it.

they collect nysc certificate,buy new dress, next thing is to post on Facebook.

nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by GIFTD: 3:11am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money
your observations were correct but your choices were foolish. Won't you choose rather to live for eternity in Christ instead. Thanks
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 03, 2020
That is nigeria. A country that kills her own.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by GIFTD: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

Why is it that the military attacked protesters in Lagos for some hours, and lagos burned and Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Buhari where dragged and all dort of curses where laid on them.

But Oyigbo has been going on for a week now, with military movie from house to house with clear evidence of deaths like this, yet social media is going on, Wike is not being dragged,

Sanwo Olu begged, tried everything, and yet we wanted his head. Wike is here insisting that the dead where necessary and daring everyone, yet...
No one is dragging him... Rather people are making it a fulani vs igbo thing?

Please who knows the meaning of hypocrisy again.
#allLivesMatter
people from the west are more enlightened they know their rights are ready to fight it out with anybody but our people are timid and ready to stomach any nuisance meted on them. Remember the adage that says: person wey shit dey hungry go dey for front...

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by greensandy: 3:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

Why is it that the military attacked protesters in Lagos for some hours, and lagos burned and Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Buhari where dragged and all sort of curses where laid on them.

But Oyigbo has been going on for a week now, with military moving from house to house with clear evidence of deaths like this very one here, yet the social media is going on, Wike is not being dragged,

Sanwo Olu begged, tried everything, and yet we wanted his head. Wike is here insisting that the dead where necessary and daring everyone, yet...

#allLivesMatter

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by chipet67(m): 3:29am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
Honduras01:
undecided I still don't understand this "I must share everything I do on Social Media" syndrome. If she knew that this post of hers will be used as a remembrance of her b4 2020 runs out I'm sure she wouldn't have posted it.

nonsense.
[/s]
Pls seal that hole in your head you call mouth.
This nonsense you typed can also be used against you.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Elvis778(m): 3:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Honduras01:

nonsense.
you are so pathetic
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Kingrefreshed: 3:39am On Nov 03, 2020
EBMedia:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6222195/fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Writes A Month Before Her Death

30-year-old Queen Nwazuo had been looking forward to a happy married life with her fiancé Monday Bakor before her life was cut short by a stray bullet in Rivers State.

IgbereTV reports that that the final year student of Aba State Polytechnic died on October 22, after she was hit by a stray bullet allegedly fired by some policemen in Oyogbo Local Government Arae of the State.

A month before her painful death, she shared photos of herself at an eatery enjoying a plate of food and bottle of Coca-Cola drink.

She captioned the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100010859324309/posts/1192041317834501/?app=fbl

Monday commented, "My money, my sugar. Enjoy yourself"

"Thanks a lot for making my day" she replied.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370250/let-chop-life-life-chop-lady-killed-stray-bullet-rivers-state-writes-month-death/

I just can't wait for 2020 to be over with even though 2020 is the best year of my life! I wish personally I atlest will have a repeat of my 2020 financially.......Best year ever!

But for the sake of the deaths....I lost my best friend of 18 years in the hands of Kidnappers in May 2020.

Thank God I am alive and will be to take care of my family and parents.

If you're still alive! BE GRATEFUL!!!
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by offongk(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2020
wike will not give the girl family #20m now ooo when civilian kill one police man wike will pay 20m to the family. God will punish fake politician
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by GreaterFuture(m): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Mokason288:
We shall all taste Death

Death is Inevitable

Rip dear

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
So being killed untimely by a very preventable and utterly Irresponsible way such as being hit by a Stray bullet is what?
Did anybody say that we would not taste death?
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Agugbadin: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2020
So Sad, RIP.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Ustec: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

Why is it that the military attacked protesters in Lagos for some hours, and lagos burned and Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Buhari where dragged and all sort of curses where laid on them.

But Oyigbo has been going on for a week now, with military moving from house to house with clear evidence of deaths like this very one here, yet the social media is going on, Wike is not being dragged,

#allLivesMatter
You know nothing.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by olawale1516(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2020
The situation of Nigeria now guarantee everyone to be wearing bullet proof vest everywhere even , if you go to market , shopping mall, church etc... That is what our government have made out of the country.... Rip may God forgive u all your shortcomings.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Professorcplus:
What a useless life!

How can anyone know what is best for us in this short, useless life of ours - a life that passes like a shadow? How can we know what will happen in the world after we die?

My life has been useless, but in it I have seen everything. Some good people may die while others live on, even though they are evil.

Yes, the living know they are going to die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward; they are completely forgotten. Their loves, their hates, their passions, all died with them. They will never again take part in anything that happens in this world.

Go ahead - eat your food and be happy; drink your wine and be cheerful. It's all right. Always look happy and cheerful. Enjoy life with the one you love, as long as you live the useless life that God has given you in this world.

This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated

RIP to her
Please, Remind me where the 'bolded' is in the Bible
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by lascos912(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

#allLivesMatter
you south eastern don't take any action
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2020
RIP LOVELY
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Mokason288(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2020
GreaterFuture:

So being killed untimely by a very preventable and utterly Irresponsible way such as being hit by a Stray bullet is what?
Did anybody say that we would not taste death? Ehn?

WAEC results are out.... go and check urs and get off my mentions Ewu

Foooooolish yoruba Muslim
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Anozietimi(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Benesis post=95615664]Are all lives the same?

#allLivesMatter

APC was their target that's why even if Military men killed every soul in a state govern by PDP
they initiated the Endsars
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by JordanMichael(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Why do we live to die Life is such a mystery. RIP pretty
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by xcellentgraphic: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Life chop her at last
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by uniqueboi1(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Anytime they post anything about death on Facebook the person dies. Nairalanders please don't post anything about death on Facebook please. The devil resides there.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by YaksonFCA(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by ukelament(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2020
REST IN PEACE
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Akalia(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money
Dude you speak like a child. Do you even read the shit that flies off your fingers before posting?
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by desiredhome: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2020
emror4u:
A certain country sent their elite team to rescue JUST ONE of her citizens thousands of miles away from country, and yet, another contiri is busy killing, maiming and intimidating her citizens in their very own domot oo.

The president said nothing, the governor said nothing, the army said nothing, the police said nothing... infact, it has become a norm.

This country is extremely useless. Steadily giving her citizens a reason to weep and mourn every day
A certain albino stayed in a foreign land in and living comfortably, and be directs his zombie to start burning down Nigeria which is indirectly destroying themselves, ........ the zombies didn't disappoints they must obey the command of their terrorist leader,
Today the consequence of these evil acts is what's is before us now, innocent souls are being killed while the terrorist leader is enjoying himself and a white man country.........
Yet someone will blame Buhari or the government as usual.......slaves
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
And yet a certain local idiot who is obviously contented with the situation of things in this contiri (hunger, skyrocketing inflation, killings, nepotistic government, evil leadership), is busy quoting, talking about someone living comfortably outside the country. Let me ask you, is it too much a ask for citizens to demand a better living conditions?? Is it a sin if we ask the government to allow is live in your word, "comfortably"??.

Most time, I fail to understand why some people enjoy suffering, hunger, dying in silence??

desiredhome:

A certain albino stayed in a foreign land in and living comfortably, and be directs his zombie to start burning down Nigeria which is indirectly destroying themselves, ........ the zombies didn't disappoints they must obey the command of their terrorist leader,
Today the consequence of these evil acts is what's is before us now, innocent souls are being killed while the terrorist leader is enjoying himself and a white man country.........
Yet someone will blame Buhari or the government as usual.......slaves
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Psoul(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Can you imagine the kind of bullets these animals were using on human beings.
This was even a stray bullet that did dis. What will happen if the bullet hits it's target and at the real time?
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Amhappy(f): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
This lady's death is very painful. Please our security agencies should apply rules of engagement. Stop unnecessary shooting of civilians
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Rivers state and stray bullets are like 5&6...you would think there is a military barrack in the skies.

Growing up.... My cousin found a bullet on his bed, it was about 8pm at night, we were still watching TV in the living room, the bullet pierced through the roof, ceiling and rested on the bed (imagine if we had gone to bed earlier?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.