Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers (88757 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by PrincewithGod(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Life is not about 'choping' it, it is about preparing for eternity: WE ARE HERE ON EARTH TO PREPARE FOR ETERNITY, if you fail to do so you will find yourself in hell and later in the lake of fire forever and ever. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND LIVE A HOLY LIFE TO BE PREPARED.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Davidson267:
rip dear
na somebody’s babe you dey call dear even in death. I fare you o
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Evidenx(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money
REPENT OGA, JESUS LOVES YOU, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GO TO HELL FIRE WITH THE KIND OF LIFE YOU LIVE. REPENT WHY THERE IS STILL TIME, NO MERCY AFTER DEATH... AGAIN I SAY REPENT!!!!
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Will she get justice?

The answer is an emphatic NO.

That's Nigeria for you.

Nigeria will literally kill you.

Can't wait to leave this place tbh.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
emror4u:
And yet a certain local idiot who is obviously contented with the situation of things in this contiri (hunger, skyrocketing inflation, killings, nepotistic government, evil leadership), is busy quoting, talking about someone living comfortably outside the country. Let me ask you, is it too much a ask for citizens to demand a better living conditions?? Is it a sin if we ask the government to allow is live in your word, "comfortably"??.

Most time, I fail to understand why some people enjoy suffering, hunger, dying in silence??

Lol....hunger is a thing of your mind...... you can't give what you don't have....... you are as guilty as the people/government you are accusing.........

With the little you have you should have made your region habitable, unfortunately your states are the worst place for settlement in the whole of Nigeria........

It's the height of ignorant/illiteracy to think you can embark on cessation without due process.....

Keep killing yourselves at the dictates of the unfortunate albino terrorist...

Greedy mofos.....
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2020
So this is how those useless so called police cut the life of this cute lady short!! May her soul to rest in the bossom of almighty God
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by angiography(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Honduras01:

read my post very well and get my point. Idiot

Lol...you hated a dead person because she posted a pics of herself eating out, you calling me idiot is the least you can do grin

Fr you actually need that mental health check up
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by VicM6: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
indeed life chop her because of some crazy men in black who wouldn't allow d young ones to live in peace..... LET ME CHOP LIFE BEFORE LIFE CHOP ME.... Enjoy ur life while u last..... this life bend gan
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Eddygre8(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Life is too short
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by kayalla(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
life, RIP
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by EMMY76: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is one of the criminal ipob members according to gov.wike.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Davidson267(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na somebody’s babe you dey call dear even in death. I fare you o
some nairalanders and the way they reason is disheartening.i want to assume you are joking,even at that,it's not necessary under this topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.