Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Astrology In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Astrology In Relationship (1318 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning / Does Age Really Matter In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astrology In Relationship by dealordea(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I'm too lazy to search.

Anyway,

Being fairly religious I tend to not put a lot of stock in astrological compatibility. Then I got to thinking about my past relationships and the people whom I was involved with – more specifically their signs.

I realized that my worst relationships were typically with Aries, with Gemini’s coming in a close second. I also realized that my best relationships were typically with other Cancers, Scorpios or Taurus(es).

Kind of interesting.

How much do stock do you put in signs? What are you best matches and are the same type of people that astrology claims you’re most compatible with?
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Woke4all(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
I personally don't believe in signs!
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
i do believe in star signs ''sometimes'',even though i know its crazy and weird.
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Ethiodime: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
Horoscope n da astrology signs are da 12 stardom of Illuminati [the free mason) society. I dont believ them or even read them at all.
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Areaboy2(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2011

I've had one bad Scorpio and one bad Aries, one good Scorpio and one good Aries  undecided
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Coolabbie: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
I believe astrology is pure nonsense, so i cant be bothered. Why shud i giv a hoot about wat cancer, virgo & deir co-travellers are up 2 wen dere r oda things 2 interest me? D stuff is even boring by d way *yawns*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astrology In Relationship by horny4u(f): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
I am an hot blooded arian gal n love d un attainanility of the arian man they hate being chased I love chasing so its all good. My comfort man is scorpio n though lovable their I will love u by force by fire I find a bit suffocating but I love my scorpio man dependable.
Cancerian men make me infatuated so I stay clear of them .
Re: Astrology In Relationship by xavier3(m): 1:18am On Mar 13, 2011
Im cancer, my babe is capricon and the zodiac says we are perfect for eachother, go figure
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Tosinville(m): 5:03am On Mar 13, 2011
I don't really belief in this zodiac signs of a thing by the astronomers.
Re: Astrology In Relationship by karo93: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2011
I didn't believe in the zodiac until i read about my zodiac sign and saw that every thing predicted about the behavior of the individual was correct about me.
Though not every individual has such high level of correct predictions.
Re: Astrology In Relationship by 190: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP

Story!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f4_cW3MA0[/flash]
Re: Astrology In Relationship by bobbyray(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2011
we cant live this life without lies and fictions, if not life will be too boring, just like checkin gon ur HIV status, u can check on ur stars sign meaning, either u do or not somethin is rollin on our lives
Re: Astrology In Relationship by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2011
I've not taken my time to look into the relationship aspect of astronomy but the character traits are mostly true,i know mine is.so who knows?
Re: Astrology In Relationship by iice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Gotta agree with the Aries (and not even in romantic relationship context, just people i know). Please the universe prove me wrong. . .i want a surprise.
Re: Astrology In Relationship by 190: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
All those astrology stuff are mere Junkies undecided
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 03, 2011
LMAO @ Areaboy!!!!!

it's not bull. I believe there is some truth to it. smiley
Re: Astrology In Relationship by Tosinville(m): 4:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Taurus
Re: Astrology In Relationship by briensmith: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Synastry is the art of relationship Astrology. It is a fascinating and illuminating study of how individuals interact with one another.

Each individual is born with a personal birth chart, which is a map of the heavens for the moment they took their first breath. Some might say the birth chart has the effect of stamping, or imprinting, the energies of the planets and signs on an individual. Each and every one of us has all 10 planets and luminaries in our charts, but their positions by sign, house, and aspect are individual to each. When we interact with others, the individual energies of our natal charts form special relationships with their individual energies. The resulting interplay is as complex and unique as our own personalities.

Many of us are familiar with the study of Sun Sign Compatibility. Some will ask, for example, "Does a Leo get along with a Scorpio?" While these comparisons have some value, they are very general. Many other factors are involved when evaluating the compatibility of two people.

Thanks

[url=http://www.astrologerpanditji.com/page8 .htm]Kaal Sarp Yog Pooja[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists / He Wants To Do 24\7 / My New Girlfriend Bedwets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.