Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? (1310 Views)

The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / Guys !!! See 9 Reasons Why Women Reject You!!![must Read] / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Rhymez(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
She is fighting her parents cos of me and I really love her. They said she must marry her town man. I am confused. How will this work between us? undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Beync(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
she should'nt jus fight her parents. she should jus arrange one of her town mad man and present him to her parents as her husband to be afterall it's her town man. some parents sef dont know their boundaries.
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
elopement wink wink

or you try it the romeo and Juliet way cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by iice(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2012
Tough situation.
If she can stay without her family and not resent you in the end. Fine.
If you don't resent her or think something is odd with her for choosing you over her parents. Fine.
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by newguy1(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2012
Never must she marri some against her parent wishes d question hir is can u go against ur own parent bcus of dis u guys shd just keep persuadin them
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2012
She will reconsile with her parent and u will av everything to lose
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2012
You are in for a bumpy ride dude. Areally bumpy one
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by itiswell1(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2012
get her pregnant.
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by xynerise: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
it is well:

get her pregnant.
Nice one. grin
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by iyatrustee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
talking from experience right? undecided undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by xynerise: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
No way. I did mine legally. grin. Wetin be ur own sef.
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by kokoye(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
tough one if she is real close with her family.

You really dont want to separate her from her family.

Like someone said, give her belle. Her parents go vex small but they will relax once they see their grandchild.

good luck
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by ronkebp(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ Poster, waka!!!!!!!!!! sharp! sharp!! no delay.
Re: What Would U Do If Her Parents Reject You But She Loves U? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2012
Well getting her pregnant seems like a good idea but if does not work, she might just hate you forever for doing that to her. You know how emotional girls can gey

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? / Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage / She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.