Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) (6879 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by BestMan001: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2020
She is NOT enjoying your service
Step up the game
Although, using cucumber is far better than going out with other men..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2020
If I decide to marry and my wife deny me sex, there is no need to get angry. I'd just end the marriage and move on.
ongback:
Men get tired of sex easily, far more than women. When a man complains about wife denying him sex, he is not angry mainly because of the sex that did not happen, he is angry because of "why" the sex did not happen.
Most of those times women deny their husbands sex, it is not because she is not in the mood, it is mostly for manipulative purposes (especially when the woman have nothing to offer, she sees her puna as her only commodity and so she must try to cunningly make it "scarce" and not freely accessible to the husband so that he will try to "value" her more) or she is indirectly telling the man that he sucks in bed or she is simply reserving herself for her side nigga***for real.

In all these scenario, she will not give her husband any reason for saying no. This attitude is what irritates men, not the actual sex that did not happen. The anger accumulates with time because the man will always interpret her sexual rejections as a sign that he isn't man enough, the day it reaches burning point I pity that woman.

If you are a married woman, when your husband makes a sexual move and you are not in the mood, don't tell him things like "no" "get away" "what is it" or "leave me alone" just explain to him that you are not in the mood at that moment, also tell him what stressed you up or what is bothering you. That is how happy couples get along with their sexual lives, it doesn't mean that they are always knacking.

When a couple is happy in the bedroom, they hardly quarrel and their misunderstandings are easily settled.
But when the couple's bedroom is filled with dissatisfaction, nagging and selfishness, there can never be peace in that union.
- Bitter fact.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Mrscarter(f): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
duduade:
Common seize the green cucumber and ruthlessly use your black cucumber on her..

She will never doubt your incapacity again

Agreedgrin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Mrscarter(f): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

You may be correct with your assumption, probability that you are wrong is less than 1/20.

When a girl start inserting cucumber in her puna, both the girl and the puna are finished. Cucumber is the major secret of those widened puna. By tge time the elasticity of her puna is completely destroyed, your girl will start inserting other stuffs like tubers of yams, beverage cans and e.t.c. grin grin grin

Beverage cansshocked
Carrot, water bottles, maybe transformergrin

Chai lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.