Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

women and their sense of entitlement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / women and their sense of entitlement (574 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

women and their sense of entitlement by shantti(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
I think we really need to be guided about certain issues in life, especially on that canker worm of entitlement mentality. If i as a man begs a lady for a loan of 50k and she decides to give me the loan on the ground that she must sleep with me for two weeks, i as someone who is really broke and knows how hard it is to make money will tell her to let me think about it, after the thinking phase, i will call her up and tell her that i am ready. She will then proceed to use me. After the using phase i will still be good friends with her, i will make sure no one hears what she did to me, i will still ask for more loans with smiles and let her use me over and over again for weeks unending and then when i pay back the loans, i will proclaim a very big THANK YOU MA to her. Do you know why, its because i have no right to tell her how to make use of her money, i mean its her money, she suffered for it so i dont have any right to jugde her if she dictates a condition to me before dispensing some of her hard earned sweat to me. It will be so wrong of me to feel entitled to her sweat, entitled to get free money from her.
Now, in the same light, a girl begs me to dash her 100k for her birthday party and i tells her i would like her to sleep with her just for one night, thats where the bubble bursts, she will tell the whole wide world how wicked i am by trying to take advantage of her, she will label all men as scums, she will tag all the feminists she knows and redirects them to my space for them to heap insults on me, she will go to WACOL and play the victim card, she will join women support groups on facebook and whatsapp as she already sees her self as going through some shitty trauma and she will then start to see me as her worst enemy. Guess what, my reputation becomes ruined, people starts to see me as a monster, men starts to be seen as demons and WACOL finally charges me with infringement on the fragile emotional stability of a potential widow and i goes to prison just because i simply felt i had the right to decide how to utilize my money, my own sweat and blood.
Lets be guided, everyone has the right to use his/ her money they way he or she wants, if u as a girl decides to take advantage of me by sleeping with me before giving me a loan, its very very fine and okay by me and if u as a lady feels that you are entitled to my free money, pls just SHIFT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by PlayerMeji: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
When did you think of this?

As in what time did it take you to think of all these?

1 Like

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
shantti:
I think we really need to be guided about certain issues in life, especially on that canker worm of entitlement mentality. If i as a man begs a lady for a loan of 50k and she decides to give me the loan on the ground that she must sleep with me for two weeks, i as someone who is really broke and knows how hard it is to make money have will tell her let me think about it, after the thinking phase, i will call her up and tell her that i am ready. She will then proceed to use me. After the using phase i will still be good friends with her, i will make sure no one hears what she did to me, i will still ask her for more loans with smiles and let her use me over and over again for weeks unending and then when i pay back the loans, i will proclaim a very big THANK YOU MA to her. Do you know why, its because i have no right to tell her how to make use of her money, i mean its her money, she suffered for it so i dont have any right to jugde her if she dictates a condition to me before dispensing some of her hard earned sweat to me. It will be so wrong of me to feel entitled to her sweat, entitled to get free money from her.
Now, in the same light, a girl begs me to give her 100k for her birthday party and i tells her i would like her to sleep with her just for one night, thats where the bubble bursts, she will tell the whole wide world how wicked i am by trying to take advantage of her, she will label all men as scums, she will tag all the feminists she knows and redirects them to my space for them to heap insults on me, she will go to WACOL and play the victim card, she will join women support groups on facebook and whatsapp as she already sees her self as going through some shitty trauma and she will then start to see me as her worst enemy. Guess what, my reputation become ruined, people starts to see me as a monster, men starts to be seen as demons and WACOL finally charges me with infringement on the fragile emotional stability of a potential widow and i goes to prison just because i simply felt i had the right to decide how to utilize my money, my own sweat and blood.
Lets be guided, everyone has the right to use his/ her money they way he or she wants, if u as a girl decides to take advantage of me by sleeping with me before giving me a loan, its fine by me and if u as a lady feels that you are entitled to my free money, pls just SHIFT. (pun intended)
What exactly is your problem sad?

1 Like

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by Bluezy13(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chai...

Bro,
Which girl dey tarnish your image ??
Re: women and their sense of entitlement by shantti(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Xoly:

What exactly is your problem sad?

1 Like

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
shantti:
I think we really need to be guided about certain issues in life, especially on that canker worm of entitlement mentality. If i as a man begs a lady for a loan of 50k and she decides to give me the loan on the ground that she must sleep with me for two weeks, i as someone who is really broke and knows how hard it is to make money will tell her to let me think about it, after the thinking phase, i will call her up and tell her that i am ready. She will then proceed to use me. After the using phase i will still be good friends with her, i will make sure no one hears what she did to me, i will still ask for more loans with smiles and let her use me over and over again for weeks unending and then when i pay back the loans, i will proclaim a very big THANK YOU MA to her. Do you know why, its because i have no right to tell her how to make use of her money, i mean its her money, she suffered for it so i dont have any right to jugde her if she dictates a condition to me before dispensing some of her hard earned sweat to me. It will be so wrong of me to feel entitled to her sweat, entitled to get free money from her.
Now, in the same light, a girl begs me to dash her 100k for her birthday party and i tells her i would like her to sleep with her just for one night, thats where the bubble bursts, she will tell the whole wide world how wicked i am by trying to take advantage of her, she will label all men as scums, she will tag all the feminists she knows and redirects them to my space for them to heap insults on me, she will go to WACOL and play the victim card, she will join women support groups on facebook and whatsapp as she already sees her self as going through some shitty trauma and she will then start to see me as her worst enemy. Guess what, my reputation becomes ruined, people starts to see me as a monster, men starts to be seen as demons and WACOL finally charges me with infringement on the fragile emotional stability of a potential widow and i goes to prison just because i simply felt i had the right to decide how to utilize my money, my own sweat and blood.
Lets be guided, everyone has the right to use his/ her money they way he or she wants, if u as a girl decides to take advantage of me by sleeping with me before giving me a loan, its very very fine and okay by me and if u as a lady feels that you are entitled to my free money, pls just SHIFT.
Your opinion may sound weird but you are not wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by theophilusj31(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Make una leave women alone una nor day hear......after them don do una something,una go come create countless threads Tay day disturb us
Re: women and their sense of entitlement by ibkonekt(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2020
shantti:
well done, excellent write up. well thought out. unfortunately female are unable to understand accountability

1 Like

Re: women and their sense of entitlement by Jessepaid(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Let me guess....she said she will repay you the urgent 2k and didn't right?
Re: women and their sense of entitlement by Offpoint1: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Please do you know any woman who will offer me 500kvloan and requires sex as the collateral?

I'll gladly take the offer, if I don't... My ancestors will be disappointed.

Can only reject such an offer if she's married.

(1) (Reply)

What Is You One Greatest Regret In Life / I Go Soon Leave Bet9ja For Una / This Is What I Call 'lazy Scamming/ Hustling'!!! [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.