Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement (1888 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) / Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
I think we really need to be guided about certain issues in life, especially on that canker worm of entitlement mentality. If i as a man begs a lady for a loan of 50k and she decides to give me the loan on the ground that she must sleep with me for TWO WEEKS, i as someone who is really broke and knows how hard it is to make money will tell her to let me think about it, after the thinking phase, i will call her up and tell her that i am ready. She will then proceed to use me. After the using phase, i will still be good friends with her, i will make sure no one hears what she did to me, i will still ask for more loans with smiles and let her use me over and over again for weeks unending and then when i pay back the loans, i will proclaim a very big THANK YOU MA to her. Do you know why, its because i have no right to tell her how to make use of her money, i mean its her money, she suffered for it so i dont have any right to jugde her if she dictates a condition to me before dispensing some of her hard earned sweat to me. It will be so wrong of me to feel entitled to her sweat, entitled to get free money from her.
Now, in the same light, a girl begs me to dash her 100k for her upcoming birthday party and i tell her i would like to sleep with her just for ONE NIGHT, thats where the bubble bursts, she will tell the whole wide world how wicked i am by trying to take advantage of her, she will label all men as scum, she will tag all the feminists she knows and redirects them to my space for them to heap insults on me, she will go to WACOL and play the victim's card, she will join women support groups on facebook and whatsapp as she already sees her self as going through some shitty trauma and she will then start to see me as her worst enemy. Guess what, my reputation becomes ruined, people starts to see me as a monster, men starts to be seen as demons and WACOL finally charges me with infringement on the fragile emotional stability of a potential widow and i go to prison just because i simply felt i had the right to decide how to utilize my money, my own sweat and blood.
Lets be guided, everyone has the right to use his/ her money they way he or she wants, if u as a girl decides to take advantage of me by sleeping with me before giving me a loan, its very very fine and okay by me and if u as a lady feels that you are entitled to my free money, pls just SHIFT.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by fati2001(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Bradiyung(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Gbam!! op so much sense in what u said thumbs up
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you not the one feeling entitled to her body because of money, it's very simple, she asked for money, if you cannot give her, tell her and move the fvck on,

Stop equating sex with money, can't you think? Why will you give her the condition of opening her legs cos you want to dash her money? It is no more giving, it is a loan payable with something else, if you want to loan her, payback should be same way; money,

Must you guys let your diick think for you? If you do without having sex with all the ladies that come your way, will you die? Are you not scared for your life? Do you know the kind of spirit and soul nonsense the girl may have? What of STDs and all? Herpes and other ills is real for fvck sake, do you know that?

If she agrees now, same you will come here with insults, calling her a hoe or olosho, and other nonsense your little brain can come up with, when you are obviously the community dog of a cesspit,

And this one will also call himself an Alfa mail, while he's an everlasting simp that thinks with only his third almost dead diick, rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=95630404]Are you not the one feeling entitled to her body because of money, it's very simple, she asked for money, if you cannot give her, tell her and move the fvck on,

hey bitch, am sorry if you find it hard to comprehend English languague, go back and try to assimilate the post, if i tell her to move because i cant give her the money that she feels entitled to, she should just stick to MOVING THE Bleep ON and not trying to make if look as if i used her for rituals.

The thing is, you fit the description of such girls, funny enough even after all the tanishing of reputation, girls like you will still go and humbly do the one night stand

mind u, even if i think with my dick, the size of the brain in my dick superceeds all the mass of the brains of your family and descendants put together
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Bennysam: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Are you not the one feeling entitled to her body because of money, it's very simple, she asked for money, if you cannot give her, tell her and move the fvck on,

Stop equating sex with money, can't you think? Why will you give her the condition of opening her legs cos you want to dash her money? It is no more giving, it is a loan payable with something else, if you want to loan her, payback should be same way; money,

Must you guys let your diick think for you? If you do without having sex with all the ladies that come your way, will you die? Are you not scared for your life? Do you know the kind of spirit and soul nonsense the girl may have? What of STDs and all? Herpes and other ills is real for fvck sake, do you know that?

If she agrees now, same you will come here with insults, calling her a hoe or olosho, and other nonsense your little brain can come up with, when you are obviously the community dog of a cesspit,

And this one will also call himself an Alfa mail, while he's an everlasting simp that thinks with only his third almost dead diick, rubbish.
I use my money to get what I need that's what it's
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
shantti:

hey bitch, am sorry if you find it hard to comprehend English languague, go back and try to assimilate the post, if i tell her to move because i cant give her the money that she feels entitled to, she should just stick to MOVING THE Bleep ON and not trying to make if look as if i used her for rituals.

The thing is, you fit the description of such girls, funny enough even after all the tanishing of reputation, girls like you will still go and humbly do the one night stand

mind u, even if i think with my dick, the size of the brain in my dick superceeds all the mass of the brains of your family and descendants put together
[/s]

You are so much of a dolt, I wonder how any sane human will associate with you, talk more of ask your broke self a dime, schmuck.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
Bennysam:

I use my money to get what I need that's what it's
[/s]

So why are you telling me this? Why should I care

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

You are so much of a dolt, I wonder how any sane human will associate with you, talk more of ask your broke self a dime, schmuck.

even the so called INSANE people that associate with me usually thank God every morning when they wake up and realize they arent you. Do u know why? its because you are a blazing ninny with the IQ of a deranged mosquito
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
In as much as I won't ask a woman to fuckkk me before loaning her some money, as a liberal that I am, I won't blame the OP if he insists on having a one night stand with a girl before loaning her some money.

The truth is that we all have different perspective on how we see things and everyone is entitled to do whatever he/she feels like with his/her money.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Liposure: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
Funny enough not all ladies will loan you money in return for sex. Some girls know better. Sex is not their ultimate bargaining chip. They rather commercialize sex than condition it.
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2020
shantti:

even the so called INSANE people that associate with me usually thank God every morning when they wake up and realize they arent you. Do u know why? its because you are a blazing ninny with the IQ of a deranged mosquito

Only a mosquito will know that a fellow mosquito is deranged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Bennysam: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

So why are you telling me this? Why should I care
I tell you because of that trash you wrote there, you people always play victim card
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Only a mosquito will know that a fellow mosquito is deranged.

Thank you for admitting that you are a deranged mosquito, but what actually happened was that your level of lunacy was so conspicuous that non mosquitoes started to notice it too.
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Bennysam:

I tell you because of that trash you wrote there, you people always play victim card

i swear
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
Funny enough not all ladies will loan you money in return for sex. Some girls know better. Sex is not their ultimate bargaining chip. They rather commercialize sex than condition it.
Money <=> Get laid, is one of the most unfair trade I think. I view it quite different cuz it is like losing money and someone tried sleeping with the person to make him forget the sorrow. My two cents though.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
shantti:
If i as a man begs a lady for a loan of 50k and she decides to give me the loan on the ground that she must sleep with me for TWO WEEKS.
Why will any Nigeria woman do that. (Excluding sugar mommies). Looks like a two way for the guy, unless she gives you an unpaid labor (cleaning, dishwashing or housekeeping)

I as someone who is really broke and knows how hard it is to make money will tell her to let me think about it, after the thinking phase, i will call her up and tell her that i am ready. She will then proceed to use me. After the using phase, i will still be good friends with her, i will make sure no one hears what she did to me, i will still ask for more loans with smiles and let her use me over and over again for weeks unending and then when i pay back the loans, i will proclaim a very big THANK YOU MA to her.
Use you?

Do you know why, its because i have no right to tell her how to make use of her money, i mean its her money, she suffered for it so i dont have any right to jugde her if she dictates a condition to me before dispensing some of her hard earned sweat to me. It will be so wrong of me to feel entitled to her sweat, entitled to get free money from her.
How about other ways to use you during the loan period, like car washing, dishwashing, errand boy, manual washing machine or so.

Now, in the same light, a girl begs me to dash her 100k for her upcoming birthday party and i tell her i would like to sleep with her just for ONE NIGHT, thats where the bubble bursts, she will tell the whole wide world how wicked i am by trying to take advantage of her, she will label all men as scum, she will tag all the feminists she knows and redirects them to my space for them to heap insults on me, she will go to WACOL and play the victim's card, she will join women support groups on facebook and whatsapp as she already sees her self as going through some shitty trauma and she will then start to see me as her worst enemy. Guess what, my reputation becomes ruined, people starts to see me as a monster, men starts to be seen as demons and WACOL finally charges me with infringement on the fragile emotional stability of a potential widow and i go to prison just because i simply felt i had the right to decide how to utilize my money, my own sweat and blood.
N100k is not worth the trade, keep your money, that is a very awful exchange and a big loss to you.
Lets be guided, everyone has the right to use his/ her money they way he or she wants, if u as a girl decides to take advantage of me by sleeping with me before giving me a loan, its very very fine and okay by me and if u as a lady feels that you are entitled to my free money, pls just SHIFT.
You have the right to use your own money but, not in a way that causes discomfort to others.
At bolded, it is for your benefits and it is okay for you but, not for everyone. I prefer money to sleeping around.
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Why will any Nigeria woman do that. (Excluding sugar mommies). Looks like a two way for the guy, unless she gives you an unpaid labor (cleaning, dishwashing or housekeeping)

Use you?

How about other ways to use you during the loan period, like car washing, dishwashing, errand boy, manual washing machine or so.

N100k is not worth the trade, keep your money, that is a very awful exchange and a big loss to you.
You have the right to use your own money but, not in a way that causes discomfort to others.
At bolded, it is for your benefits and it is okay for you but, not for everyone. I prefer money to sleeping around.

my broda, catch the joke and stop analysing. The world would have been better if women starts to think and behave the way men do
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
shantti:

my broda, catch the joke and stop analysing. The world would have been better if women starts to think and behave the way men do
Do men really need that competition from the other gender wink

Honestly, abeg nor give 100k like that oo, even if na joke. shocked
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You think these people are normal? People that think with their third legs. Everything is about sex to them. Money and sex, those are the two things men can offer a woman. And they expect the woman to die trying to please them. May God not allow me to meet such an unfortunate fellow as a partner.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do men really need that competition from the other gender wink

Honestly, abeg nor give 100k like that oo, even if na joke. shocked

grin
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:

You think these people are normal? People that think with their third legs. Everything is about sex to them. Money and sex, those are the two things men can offer a woman. And they expect the woman to die trying to please them. May God not allow me to meet such an unfortunate fellow as a partner.
how come you only focused on the male aspect
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
No woman will want to have sex with a man in exchange for sex. No woman!
It's either she gives you money or she doesn't give you. Simple. Unless you're talking about Married women that are looking for young boys To make them feel good, apart from that, no single lady will do that.

You people will just cook up lies every time to shame the female gender.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
how come you only focused on the male aspect
See it down there.
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
See it down there.
where
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
See it down there.
don't you mean up there and down here
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by shantti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:

u r mad not to understand where i was coming from. i mean it would have been great if circumstance were switched and women decides to start taking advantage of men before helping them, it would have made sense. so before sending that urgent 2k to your guy, tell him to come to ur house and collect it wink
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
shantti:

u r mad not to understand where i was coming from. i mean it would have been great if circumstance were switched and women decides to start taking advantage of men before helping them, it would have made sense. so before sending that urgent 2k to your guy, tell him to come to ur house and collect it wink
Fend for yourself. You're a grown man.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
No woman will want to have sex with a man in exchange for sex. No woman!
It's either she gives you money or she doesn't give you. Simple. Unless you're talking about Married women that are looking for young boys To make them feel good, apart from that, no single lady will do that.

You people will just cook up lies every time to shame the female gender.

It may be cook up story, but point of correction! No woman will like man to sleep with her without compensate her with money, I don't knw women in abroad but obodo naijiria,

A grown up woman once said, if a man sleeps with woman without giving her money, woman sees it as if she is being punished.

Even urself you take money from ur guy.
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by dederocs(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
So many of them will be old spinsters grin
Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

It may be cook up story, but point of correction! No woman will like man to sleep with her without compensate her with money, I don't knw women in abroad but obodo naijiria,

A grown up woman once said, if a man sleeps with woman without giving her money, woman sees it as if she is being punished.

Even urself you take money from ur guy.
I'm talking about a woman demanding money for sex, not the other way round.
You don't have to tell me about men and their unquenchable hunger for sex. I already know that.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement by Shortyy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
don't you mean up there and down here
Yes, up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

0MG! [PHOTOS] See What Oron Girl Said She Will Cook For Her Future Husband / Do Ladies Also Play When The Their Pussy / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.