Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself (2411 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by daniddan1999: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yeah I'm bored and I feel like reading something
And wanted to know if you can tell me the best rumors you have heard about yourself
OK watin dem Don talk about you?
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by tobechi74: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Any guy that has no time for a guy is a gay. Rumors spread by girls

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
I heard nothing.
Because I do not want to hear anything.
So nobody said anything.
And there was no rumour.
After all it would have been just a rumour.
If there was something to say.
But there was nothing to say.
If there was anyone to say anything.
But there was no one.

Because I learnt to mind my business.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
That I have money grin grin grin grin grin, it sounds so funny to me, people never believe it when I say I'm broke.
This negative one, that I'm proud.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Sawzer(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm invincible so I don't think anyone talks about me.
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by slawormiir: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by codedphyness(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
no rumors because I don't have time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
They said I fucke.d one iya ibeji like that....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Vyzz: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Well being an Introvert....

Dem go use u talk talk...

Some people will think u rude and all that but u go get maximum respect sha

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm a scammer because I hardly come out of the house and I got cash

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Thattallgirl(f): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
That I am ajebota and a snub cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Freelane33(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unbunja lives in Lagos and a ghetto be be Precise .human being and hatred are like 5&6.. grin. Am I unbunja??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
That i was immortal...

But im actually immortal
B-)
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
That i was immortal...

But im actually immortal
B-)
do you play sekiro
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by chichima5764: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
That I am ajebota and a snub
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
That I'm a lesbian cos no guy ever comes to visit me at home, only ladies, but who cares.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Sawzer(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
That I'm a lesbian cos no guy ever comes to visit me at home, only ladies, but who cares.

Taught about it sef
How many guys visit ladies in their house? It's usually the other way around

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Thattallgirl(f): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2020
chichima5764:
That I am ajebota and a snub
Copy rat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by nwakibe: 3:25am On Nov 03, 2020
That I'm dead. Very funny...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Enudapan: 3:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Back then
Heard that I did blood money
So most of the kpekus wey I dey bang, come they fear me like kilode, (afraid of not being used for Money rituals)
Buh as a real odogwu, I no sane anybody just take up my mushin weed nd light it up
Wetin concern me kwanu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:34am On Nov 03, 2020
That I'm a rich girl forming street.

If only they knew
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Freezby2020: 5:18am On Nov 03, 2020
That I am the President of USA grin grin

daniddan1999:
Yeah I'm bored and I feel like reading something
And wanted to know if you can tell me the best rumors you have heard about yourself
OK watin dem Don talk about you?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2020
I will never forget that Monday of February 11 2013.

When my own Father asked me on the phone why I had impregnated someone's daughter(who was a student) while I was still in school?

I denied the allegation but he kept insisting that so many people on the street rumoured that I was responsible for the pregnancy, plus so many coincidences that nearly convinced my whole family.

He even told me that the girl's family is on the process to sew me and once I get behind the bars nobody will come for me.

Meanwhile, tho that girl had not mentioned the person responsible for her pregnancy her uncle was questioning her for confirmation before reporting me to the police.

To the horror of a decade, the girl mentioned her cousin (the very same uncle's son) as a person who had impregnated her. So true it was, the Uncle took a leave for weeks and the whole street went silent.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
do you play sekiro

Shinobi Execution cool finished it
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by BigDawsNet: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Multiple ladies broke a rumor i was banging them

It made me appear like a fucvkboy... My guys weren't even sure if its true....

A rumor that i possess 2 different black cards

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
The one rumor I dislike is that most assume I am a womanizer. Far from It.
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Kondomatic(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
I'm a scammer because I hardly come out of the house and I got cash
My former landlord started same rumor. Said I be yahoo cause I don't go out much, my Gen is always running and my lapy is always on.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Sawzer:

Taught about it sef
How many guys visit ladies in their house? It's usually the other way around

If someone has a man in her life, he should come visit as much as I do visit him na, their problem is that, no one ever comes at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Sawzer(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

If someone has a man in her life, he should come visit as much as I do visit him na, their problem is that, no one ever comes at all.
Oh, I get!
I wonder how they came up with the taught so quick. Perhaps, there are things you do that are stereotypes to what lesbians do.
Nigerians are very quick to judge grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Sawzer:

Oh, I get!
I wonder how they came up with the taught so quick. Perhaps, there are things you do that are stereotypes to what lesbians do.
Nigerians are very quick to judge grin

Yeah lol okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Liposure: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2020
They said i impregnated the pastor's daughter. Just becos they saw us together

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2020
pcguru1:

Shinobi Execution cool finished it
flex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Kill Somebody This Night / My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life / Nigerian Women Are TRASH - Here's How The Whites Treats Black MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.