Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself (2432 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2020
They always say I'm rude,,,,,,,

They always think say i get huge money,,,,,,

There's was a day i was trekking from a very long distance,, like from lagos to jos,, i just reach one place like this i told the man to gimme money he said he will surely help me if i need it he said I'm just exercising my body dat that's how rich people do,,,,,

This incident happened when i dey for secondry school,,,

People always think say i get money even when I'm broke,,,,

People always think say i like girls so much,,

If I'm walking like dis dem go talk say dat guy go don chop all the girl for the area,,,,,,,grin ,, lol,,grin

People sha,,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
do you play sekiro
Naa but ill love im more of a first person shooter guy
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by aluyapreston: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
My former landlord started same rumor. Said I be yahoo cause I don't go out much, my Gen is always running and my lapy is always on.

pls are you into e commerce?
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Dreadlock69(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
I'm a snake hoe
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
flex

I sweat o make I no form bad guy o
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Kondomatic(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
aluyapreston:

pls are you into e commerce?
Blogging
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by BlueAir: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin funny enough most of them will come forward to ask u for money and diss again when they're ready. Smh. grin but I always let them know by action that my conscience is the only person I fear not humans grin
Kondomatic:
My former landlord started same rumor. Said I be yahoo cause I don't go out much, my Gen is always running and my lapy is always on.

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by aluyapreston: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Blogging

oh OK. I have been self learning e commerce for a while now and was really hoping to meet someone in the business already. I'm hoping to meet a good Samaritan that could guide me without requesting for immediate payment for his service. I don't have a lot right now
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by ijoba22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
illicit:
They said I fucke.d one iya ibeji like that....
do you?
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
ijoba22:
do you?

I never did, but I guess she gave her neighbours the impression....

We were close and she was a single mom....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:
The one rumor I dislike is that most assume I am a womanizer. Far from It.
Its true ooo,i read some things you posted in one section like that during my active days there and i was dumbfounded,you said it yourself,so how is it now a rumour
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Its true ooo,i read some things you posted in one section like that during my active days there and i was dumbfounded,you said it yourself,so how is it now a rumour

Womanizer to me means chasing skirt like its a full time job. Never did that o maybe I indulged as a gentleman when offered sha. I was not dealing with my issues properly sadly
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
So many things,the question is what haven't I heard? Is it being a coded runs girl and that most of my dad's friend are funding me or classmates gossiping that I'm using what I have to get what I want kos of my outstanding CGPA(and I'm just gifted with anything science ooo) or that I'm a husband snatcher,abi that there's something going on between my former pastor and I or that I'm dating my present pastors son or that I visited COZA because of pastor fatoyinbo,the thing is I must not be seen with any man else I must hear stories,that is how the rumor mongers spoiled my evangelical life . Thank God my parents can vouch for me,the fear of God deep inside my heart is what matters most.
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Womanizer to me means chasing skirt like its a full time job. Never did that o maybe I indulged as a gentleman when offered sha. I was not dealing with my issues properly sadly
damage control,hope you are dealing with your issues perfectly.We all have issues anyway
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
damage control,hope you are dealing with your issues perfectly.We all have issues anyway

wink you know. Yes I'm okay, my only focus is now work and balanced life. Everyone go dey alright las las
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Vanzcharles(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
That I am gay. An abuser and molester.
Those are the rumors that were peddled againat me.
Re: What Is The Best Rumors You Have Heard About Yourself by Psych412(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
someone said I'm a lesbian.

even in school too(hostel mates) think I'm a lesbian because they hardly see me with a guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up / I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.