Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice (52501 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by meobizy(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
My mother always says there’s a difference between good and evil people. Good people knee deep in poverty will share their meagre plate of rice with you. Evil people will claim poverty is the reason they can’t share anything with others. Give the two examples wealth and the latter will find another excuse not to help people.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Princedapace(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2020
GavelSlam:

When the masses loot, it is hunger.

When politicians loot, it is wickedness.

When would both amount to wickedness in your eyes?

They are all wickedness.

What I'm trying to say is this: in the mist of massive hunger like we have in Nigeria, many heart breaking treatments like this will emerge.

There is a reason why countries with lower rate of poverty tend to have lower rate of crimes compared to those with higher rates of poverty.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ekpoma-residents-abandon-accident-victim-loot-trailer-load-of-rice/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tT0TeUtqA

The man in Aso Rock has made bag of rice more valuable than a human life. Open border , lef there be free flow of goods. Price of bag of rice will drop and the value for human life will increase
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Pecuman: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
All these politicians are learners when it comes to some Nigeria's wickedness

Why do you think these people are just "wicked" I am in no way defending the action but you forget that most Nigerians at this point in time are desperate.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by classicfrank4u(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Unified07:

Can't you use your brain to know that the cause of this is hunger

Nothing like hunger, this is wickedness...
Even if I'm starving I can't do such

5 Likes

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Femeto:
Nigerians are wicked.
.... na now you know.
I never blame NIGERIANS in diaspora who have vowed never to return.
Some have spent 40 years of their lives abroad without touching the SOIL of Nigeria.
They have no regrets at all
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Sirmwill: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Farki:

Silly fellow here you can see people who's only concern is looting someone's goods and not the person who got hit by a truck on the street.

Ok maybe I should say Ekpoma people are heartless abi?

Just thank goodness i am not in the mood

Farki:

Silly fellow here you can see people who's only concern is looting someone's goods and not the person who got hit by a truck on the street.

Ok maybe I should say Ekpoma people are heartless abi?
It seems your brain resumed work from here.
Since you were referring to every Nigerian in your comment,I had to confirm if you know that you are also a Nigerian and therefore you are part of those heartless people.Dont besmirch the image of millions of people because of one incident.
That's folly
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by marsman: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2020
vastolord4:
Kai! We need to sit down and rethink about Nigeria.. we just need total format and reboot
Right on the mother fucking head, that is were you hit the nail.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Sirmwill: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2020
meobizy:
My mother always says there’s a difference between good and evil people. Good people knee deep in poverty will share their meagre plate of rice with you. Evil people will claim poverty is the reason they can’t share anything with others. Give the two examples wealth and the latter will find another excuse not to help people.

I love this smiley
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Adeoye007(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Poverty and empathy are not the same. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2020
vastolord4:
Kai! We need to sit down and rethink about Nigeria.. we just need total format and reboot

That baby no get joy.

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by frowland(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The country is filled with animals.

Every opportunity is an Avenue to loot people properties and businesses.

Illiterates poor people are the worst set of people in this world.

Now stealing is more important than human life.

And these are the people that want good governance.

No wonder they never take responsibility for anything, from morning to night is to abuse Buhari.

This country can never develop with this set of savages in the land.

@ bolded is the first NATURAL instict of species - Survival.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Shakaranews20: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Wow. Really pathetic

Meanwhile, Popular Iranian Imam, Imam of Peace, reveals Shocking things about Buhari and his affiliation with some deadly groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpqa1bTiEg
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Zooposki(f): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2020
The man on the ground is already dead. Nothing they can do except what they did, cover her up with the wrapper, and wait for the authorities to come remove the dead body.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Sirmwill: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
u be otondo

You are a bigger otondo

wink
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2020
southniyikaye:

Big lie. Decades of bad governance left so many dehumanised.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by able20(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Nigerians are viciously wicked

They complain about evil leaders forgetting that the leaders are a reflection of the people lipsrsealed
It's now obvious that the leaders are not our enemies. Nigerians both home and abroad, poor or rich, young and old have looting tendencies, any opportunity will be for stealing and scamming.

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Africanamania: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2020
The after effects of poverty in moral education and also poverty in all ramifications.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by samsard(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2020
capitalzero:

What do you expect when political leaders are wicked. Followers are just following their footsteps. If a patient is a thief , expect the child to be an armed robber.
The is just excuses. Nigerians are terrible people. There are places in the world with as much poverty or bad governance and they didn't abandon their humanity under that excuse.

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by ProphetofOdin: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2020
It is not just our leaders, we as Nigerians we are also despicable and terrible human beings.

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Ogbeniomo: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
My dear it's not true all thesame,meanwhile it's so-called politicians that made sure that average nigerians cannot afford common a bag of rice,so that they can easily win they mind during campaign time when give them two delica of rice.Can any one point out why nigeria rice will be more than seven thousand naira?so when household is good parents take glory for that But when it's bad it become end time children, noooo in as much as we need to change our character Our Governent is to be blame.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
APC INDUCED HUNGER DEALING WITH NIGERIANS
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by mark2sunny(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Simply put
PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY

you can't be doing this if you have enough food at home and sure of your children's future. You can't be doing this if education will guarantee you employment or loan facility for business or monthly stipend for survival. To eliminate crime, first eliminate hunger.

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by abdsamad(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
People chronically live in hardship and the leaders enjoying pitting them against each other

This kind of behavior is no surprise. The problem is not really the people but the situation of their habitat

If people could afford to feed themselves they might pause for empathy but what's the point of crying over someone that has died. Only the living will eat the food anyway so, in that light, their actions seem justified to them

What we're seeing is "hunger games" mentality, the kind of stuff you're supposed to see in a conflict zone

They should just declare Nigeria a war zone. People are already living like it is
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by BlestHanneSSG: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2020
We'll keep saying it, put most Nigerians in the position of SARS officials, they would do worse than the SARS we rejected. Put many of them in position of power and see for yourself how their greed blossom. It's just in most of us. That explains why the #ENDSARS got compromised and eventually hijacked..

If only we can all change our greedy and selfish mentality first, then we would start witnessing the change we truly desire.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Farki: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

Just thank goodness i am not in the mood

It seems your brain resumed work from here.
Since you were referring to every Nigerian in your comment,I had to confirm if you know that you are also a Nigerian and therefore you are part of those heartless people.Dont besmirch the image of millions of people because of one incident.
That's folly
Millions of Nigerians are heartless, it is evident in the way we treat each other. I was surprised when I went to the US and somebody stopped her car for me at a zebra crossing.

I know it offends you because we hate looking at ourselves in the mirror and saying the truth.

Maybe soon most Nigerians will be emphatic.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by abdsamad(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
We'll keep saying it, put most Nigerians in the position of SARS officials, they would do worse than the SARS we rejected. Put many of them in position of power and see for yourself how their greed blossom. It's just in most of us. If only we can all change our greedy and selfish mentality first, then we would start witnessing the change we truly desire..

Meh!
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Bellotelli: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
See people I share country with... SMH
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Kessmudia1: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Sorry for my country
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by dplores(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
If you believe there isn't hunger in the land then you are blind.

You can feed 2 times a day does not mean that the man with 5 children & 120k to pay his landlord in coming month is feeding same as you.

Long story short, all fingers ain't equal.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by abdsamad(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Farki:

Millions of Nigerians are heartless, it is evident in the way we treat each other. I was surprised when I went to the US and somebody stopped her car for me at a zebra crossing.

I know it offends you because we hate looking at ourselves in the mirror and saying the truth.

Meh!

Someone stopped for you at zebra crossing. Ok?
Go to rich neighbourhoods in this country and see if people won't stop for you at zebra crossings

Or you think banana Island residents will Loot a trailer like this.
They're not Nigerians abi?

Please don't be shortsighted. There are ghettos in America where they'll not stop for you at a zebra crossing and they'll rob you blind in daylight

Stop perpetrating the idea that Nigerians are somehow inherently bad whilst the white folks aren't. It's not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.