Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

A Must See For All Nairalanders. Beware Of This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Must See For All Nairalanders. Beware Of This (420 Views)

Nairalanders Beware Of This Tactic / Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! / Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must See For All Nairalanders. Beware Of This by peppermint7(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2020
So I opened my WhatsApp this evening to see my self being added to groups I don’t even know.
So I had to go an extra mile to get every details. Incase the come to you with another name. Take note of the bank details.

Cc: Mynd44 kindly do the needful

Re: A Must See For All Nairalanders. Beware Of This by peppermint7(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2020
peppermint7:
So I opened my WhatsApp this evening to see my self being added to groups I don’t even know.
So I had to go an extra mile to get every details. Incase the come to you with another name. Take note of the bank details.

Re: A Must See For All Nairalanders. Beware Of This by peppermint7(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2020
peppermint7:
Guys wise up
Wahala be like bicycle.
I believe have done my best

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Raze Kareto, Kill 13 Loggers In Damboa / I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags / 16yr Old Girl Commit Suicide After She Was Accused Of Stealing Her Mom Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.