Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation (419 Views)

Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner / Types Of Vagina / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by nerd004: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
How wet a lady get during sex

Is it dependent on the sex skills of the man, or the biological make up of the lady.

I once had a friend who disclosed to me that his girlfriend massively gets wet during sex (especially during fingering & MouthAction) ...

Yet this girl attributed this to her ovulation and not to the skills of the guy

She said it's normal for her to get that wet � because she was ovulating...

Is this true...

mature response please particularly from female folks
Re: Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by Bennysam: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Where are the pro's
Re: Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2020

Re: Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by Juliusmomoh: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2020
fati2001:

Answer the question... Stop bring meme..
Re: Does The Intensity Of Vagina Wetness Dependent On The Man's/ Ovulation by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2020
any Toto wey no wet nah to split for there
faya for faya

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Slammed For Saying Guys Should Pay Before Talking To Ladies / What Are The Regretable Mistakes You Made This Year ? / Help Me, I Am Addicted To Stealing Red Panties - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.