Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

God is good - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is good (15224 Views)

This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / God is good / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is good by chris2face(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyiiii:
do you want me to be unhappy in my marriage?
Where are u from?? Could link u up with a brother u guys have the same issues,he is doing fine 42 now and not married
Re: God is good by Afostev11(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyiiii:
he doesnt really mean u should be unhappy but what are behind the veil sometimes are uncomprehensive..... Think about it
Re: God is good by wiseword316(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Some girls will be waiting for imaginary boyfriend staying abroad before they realise it age is no longer on their side. The ones coming are not your spec right? Do u know the ones you are looking up to you might not be their spec no matter how beautiful you claim you are. If you keep waiting for your spec to come, you might end up becoming SPECIFICATION hehehe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is good by Suleimana1094(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm 28yrs of age and also a Muslim. I wish and hope we could get something going if you are genuine.
Re: God is good by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
I’m just a DM away
Re: God is good by Godoverevery: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
please can you suggest some good/decent online dating sites? Thanks
which part of Nigeria are you staying
Re: God is good by stacyadams: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
grin grin

Drop ur pinture first
Re: God is good by olamide0147: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lmao you still have choice of age, you better start going to shiloh services. Am sure by the time you attend several shiloh services in different church you will find a man to settle down with you.

1 Like

Re: God is good by Oturatetuala(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just calm down your type of man will come you are still young at 35years, I know of many young ladies in my area who are still unmarried at 38/40 but I know when the time is right God will answer ur prayers and give you another opportunity.
Re: God is good by Womanizer(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes na, it more benefitting to men, but God has already formed the union called marriage, so we ladies don't have a choice, we just have to manage it the way we see it.

Are you really still a virgin? cheesy
Re: God is good by adeadeyera(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Here's hoping, with the traction this post has got, you finally have a suitor.
Re: God is good by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
adeadeyera:
Here's hoping, with the traction this post has got, you finally have a suitor.
not yet. Still searching.
Re: God is good by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
chris2face:

Where are u from?? Could link u up with a brother u guys have the same issues,he is doing fine 42 now and not married
Imo
Re: God is good by adeadeyera(m): 12:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Anyiiii:
not yet. Still searching.
Can we talk?
Re: God is good by trendyprettygir: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnbush:

Don't you know the clock is running out on her. Could you be a tad more insensitive?

Hmmm., I maintain what I said irrespective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Ladies Can Be Simps Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.