Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty (15203 Views)

From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics) / Check Out This “UKWU NWANYI OBOSI” Dance Video / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by lovdoc: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
According to a source, she is just 16 years old, This ukwu deserves to be rated. Guy rate this ukwu and her beauty too. tongue tongue tongue

see more pics: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/rate-this-ukwu-of-this-african-beauty.html

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by lovdoc: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
10/10
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by obiorathesubtle: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by kodded(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2015
-2.0 undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by INTROVERT(f): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2015
this is tew much..
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2015
This shit ain't real, someone with that kind of butter is suppose to have a folded waist... E.g mine grin grin

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by YorubaWoman: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2015
O yi be wink
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by MzPecs(f): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Can you imagine..
What rubbish is this? gringringringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Akkord4gov: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
This shit ain't real, someone with that kind of butter is suppose to have a folded waist... E.g mine grin grin

Like the way u are advertising yourself,nairaland guys go soon reach u grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Like the way u are advertising yourself,nairaland guys go soon reach u grin grin grin

Bros I no dey advertise ooo. Just don't like how some girls hype their fake butt

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Akkord4gov: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Bros I no dey advertise ooo. Just don't like how some girls hype their fake butt

How will I know ur 3.254261/10 butt no be fake too? grin grin

Butt apart,u look pulchritudinous tongue grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Your butt is moderate though undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Omotayor123(f): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
10/10 shikena grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Omotayor123(f): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
Not every... I guess they have a way of working on that!
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
Lmao @ folded waist grin
but I know people with that kind of butt that's not fake with a straight waist

BTW you look chinchumchin
danbrowndmf likes pretty girls like you wink

OP the lady is not 16 and its not only about the body,that face ain't a 16 year old's and the body too even if she has too much aging hormone undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
yeah folded waist, she 'ironed' her waist I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by iPopAlomo(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2015
100/10.... cry
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by falconey(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
if I were an exam officer she will graduate with 5.00 CGPA.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Your butt is moderate though undecided
jealousy grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
kiss ukwu a bugodu Bombay !
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

jealousy grin

No, I'm immune to the whole big butt thing. I am South African after all tongue

Here in my forefather's land, she'll be considered a flat ass grin

This is what we call a big butt..

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by obinnashady(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2015
See them,they want to drag out the devil in a Godly man.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by blinxbest(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
@16? who cares tho!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

No, I'm immune to the whole big butt thing. I am South African after all tongue
Here in my forefather's land, she'll be considered a flat ass grin
This is what we call a big butt..
let me see some pictures grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nature8(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.. End time Ukwu
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

let me see some pictures grin

I belong to the flat ass category grin Nothing to be seen here tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Abbycite(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

U actually call dis a big ukwu......sorry u are just not qualified
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Abbycite:

U actually call dis a big ukwu......sorry u are just not qualified

Wait till you see my full back grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I belong to the flat ass category grin Nothing to be seen here tongue
flat, as in flat like a drawing board?
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

flat, as in flat like a drawing board?

Yaaaaas.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Abbycite(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Wait till you see my full back grin grin grin

When??
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Yaaaaas.
holy s.heet How do u even fit in clothes..
You had better have a cute face as compensation.. I mean a very cute face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / How Often Do You Call Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.