Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

God is good - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is good (15219 Views)

This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / God is good / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is good by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Anyiiii:
thanks
you are welcome
Re: God is good by wiseword316(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Anyiiii:
graduate, good looking, humorous, intelligent, Igbo or Yoruba, age 32-38, neat, fun to be with
You said you are 35 and you are looking for 32 year old to marry hmmm that's funny. Miss spec i hail you.

1 Like

Re: God is good by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Anyii don't worry God dey,,,,,,,wink

But you wasted a lot of time,,,,,,sad

Just a lesson ,,,,,,,smiley
Re: God is good by Ikea81: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Send me a pm
Re: God is good by SavageResponse(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
graduate, good looking, humorous, intelligent, Igbo or Yoruba, age 32-38, neat, fun to be with

Don't let anyone make you feel bad for having a list of specifications for your ideal partner.

It is perfectly okay to set minimum standards

2 Likes

Re: God is good by AAyinde2020: 3:18am On Nov 05, 2020
You can mail me: jamesnoah@yahoo.com
Anyiiii:
no. Please can you suggest some for me?
Re: God is good by Emarvel(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
Wahala for who nor be igbo or yoruba ooooo
Re: God is good by prophetfire: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
We are in the month of November. I'm still not married. A close female friend of mine will be getting married in December. Two of my close friends got married this year too. I'm feeling depressed right now. Nothing interests me. My decoder is subscribed and I can't watch TV. I have food but I'm not hungry. I have money but I'm not happy. Who says money is happiness? Some men are coming my way but they are not my spec. I'm very beautiful and look so younger than my age. So stop imagining the looks of an old Lady. Why can't I find the man of my dreams? Please you people should pray for me. Is there any good luck herb that you can recommend for me to get my husband? Thanks
. And you didn't post your pictures so we can verify? You don't hide and be looking for a mate. Put your pictures and post this topic again. The right guy might be on Nairaland. tongue
Re: God is good by mungoparks: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
We are in the month of November. I'm still not married. A close female friend of mine will be getting married in December. Two of my close friends got married this year too. I'm feeling depressed right now. Nothing interests me. My decoder is subscribed and I can't watch TV. I have food but I'm not hungry. I have money but I'm not happy. Who says money is happiness? Some men are coming my way but they are not my spec. I'm very beautiful and look so younger than my age. So stop imagining the looks of an old Lady. Why can't I find the man of my dreams? Please you people should pray for me. Is there any good luck herb that you can recommend for me to get my husband? Thanks
i would love to know you,make you a friend first you can pm me let me your email.
Re: God is good by Linzbreezy2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Haa.
Aunty put picture atleast
Re: God is good by Shedrack777: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
graduate, good looking, working class or business man, flawless spoken English, humorous, intelligent, Igbo or Yoruba, age 32-38, neat, fun to be with
i have an uncle friend that has these exact spec, but he's a fulani man. what do you say?
Re: God is good by Rotentik19: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Will you marry me ?...Lol On a more serious note I'm about your age too & I'd really love to settle down BUT...ba kudi.
Re: God is good by icold: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Im 30, but wouldn't mind giving it a try.
Re: God is good by BigJoe19: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Spec kor spectacle ni cheesy "Not getting Married doesn't make you less of a woman"- feminists

You don't need a man cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: God is good by BigJoe19: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
anochuko01:
Hang out.
"market" yourself.
Attend Singles summit.
Attend events where you think your specs could be.
Make yourself very available on Twitter.

And those your specs... Hope they're the right specs. If they're anything you could cut out from them, kindly do.

And lastly, are you willing to practically submit to a man, or you want someone you can rub shoulder with? No man wants to marry another "mother".
She is a feminist, how can she submit to just a man? grin
Re: God is good by BigJoe19: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:
50 something? God forbid. I want young blood
You want young blood when you are an old blood grin

1 Like

Re: God is good by ayusco85(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:

What happened to your last serious relationship
Re: God is good by daddycee91(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyiiii:

Let's be friends
Re: God is good by Powermind: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
Anyiiii:
[/s]

The people who are your spec are married or already taken. You were busy doing shakara in your mid 20s while the sharp minded girls were already getting hold of their man. At this age, you're still finding spec? Spec kee u dia

3 Likes

Re: God is good by 2cribz: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Sheybi u dey do shakara na fool. I know her type,they would bad mouth u,laff u,say u no get level. Hahahahahaha. If na man,he no get wohala,but u at 36 still not married. Its too late . Idiot
Re: God is good by LINTUNE(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Finnese001:
I thought most ladies here use to say that marriage is more profitable to men than ladies, so why are you depressed

Zzor fati2001 virginprincess

You guys should come and explain to this sister that marriage is benefit men more
believe those ladies at ur own peril..especially the first 2 u just mentioned, they are complete hypocrites..
Re: God is good by fati2001(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
believe those ladies at ur own peril..especially the first 2 u just mentioned, they are complete hypocrites..

WELL DONE SIR......

SO TELL ME THE TYPE OF HYPOCRISY I HAVE DONE TO YOU?

MIND THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT PPLE.
Re: God is good by instinct57vm(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyiiii:

What’s your spec?
Re: God is good by instinct57vm(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
HeRulesMen:

They are not your spec right? Last time I checked, dangote cement is just N2500/bag. Why not buy two bags and mould a man of your spec?

My brother I have asked her to tell us her spec. Let’s even give her the benefit of doubt whether she’s serious or not. Her response on her spec will provide clarity
Re: God is good by instinct57vm(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyiiii:
do you want me to be unhappy in my marriage?

I’m married for 2years aunty and I can tell you for free that my wife is extremely beautiful with nice body. I don’t know u but with due respect the best u can do is to match my wife in terms of beauty and body. u can’t beat her! If ure in doubt share ur whatsapp details I’ll send u pictures to see. BUT guess what, being each others spec isn’t what keeps a marriage going on the long-run BUT character, character, character thrice, perseverance, forgiveness and FINANCIAL STABILITY. Any serious and happily married person will tell u the same!
Re: God is good by richmond500: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2020
wahala
Re: God is good by instinct57vm(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Powermind:
[s][/s]

The people who are your spec are married or already taken. You were busy doing shakara in your mid 20s while the sharp minded girls were already getting hold of their man. At this age, you're still finding spec? Spec kee u dia

Spec doesn’t sustain marriage and I think unmarried people needs to know this. Character, forgiveness and financial stability are the three things that sustains a marriage ooo I don talk my own if dem like make dem hear

2 Likes

Re: God is good by instinct57vm(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Lol, there's no 100% spec. In marriage and dating, you must always compromise. It's impossible to see someone that ticks all the boxes you require in a partner. I mean, every single box.

There must always be a "comma" and that's where compromise comes in.

Have you ever seen any couple that are 100% perfect for each other?

You get sense bro, this is what I’ve been saying since. Infact most times one only get partners that ticks half of the boxes or sometimes less.
I’m sure this lady here doesn’t know that most of her fellow ladies do not marry their spec but rather someone that is ready, but she might not know coz ladies only mostly lie to theirselves.
SPECS are not what sustains marriage. Three things that sustains marriage are Character, Forgiveness and FINANCIAL stability.
Re: God is good by LINTUNE(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2020
fati2001:

WELL DONE SIR......

SO TELL ME THE TYPE OF HYPOCRISY I HAVE DONE TO YOU?
MIND THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT PPLE.
but i didn't mention u na
Re: God is good by fati2001(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
but i didn't mention u na

I have told you my own.

MIND THE WAY YOU SPEAKS ILL ABOUT HUMANS.

IF YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE , DO NOT COUNT OTHERS INTO UR LEAGUE.
Re: God is good by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Finnese001:
I thought most ladies here use to say that marriage is more profitable to men than ladies, so why are you depressed

You guys should come and explain to this sister that marriage is benefit men more
Men dey enjoy O
She wan die untop say she never marry
I know one bro him don 37 and he no kana about marriage grin
Re: God is good by fati2001(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2020
Finnese001:

MEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.