Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (121072 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
na this kind comment I want dey see, thanks for charging my spirit
Thanks dear
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
naxee9294:
hello, guys pls 1m is enough for me to secure 3 month dubai visit visa? need urgent help pls!!!
Why dont you look for what you can use 1m to do in nigeria first

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nicoswit:

You people will just be saying rubbish up and down.

Plus who knows about Georgia?

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
yungchop:

You people will just be saying rubbish up and down.
Plus who knows about Georgia?
Ooh am sorry oo

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nicoswit:

Ooh am sorry oo
Do you have an idea of what he can do with that 1m? If you do why not tell him. Do you know how much 1m is when converted to dollars? So what should he do with it in a failing economy like Nigeria?

13 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

them dey warn u now u dey make mouth....the means u used to raise 500k why u no continue with am ....expand ur hussle ...u wan japka to Dubai...I pray u succeed though

you dey mind am - na him be messiah na - over sense dey worry am, body go phone am very soon - lmao
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nicoswit:

i beg leave am - him village people don catch am finally

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
I appreciate you all ,your comments either positive or negative. this is just a first phase of my life. I'm not over religious but let's be realistic there are people in Europe who still complain of hardship, same applies to North America. I bliv I took the right step cause I really wanted to move out of Nigeria. I gotta be disciplined to achieve all this and I will try to be. my flatmate is leaving for America by next month, he met a lady 4 days ago and boom marriage is the next thing. so u see life no be so we see am, what if my helper is here and I locate him... remember Joseph in the Bible, he wasn't an Egyptian to become a Governor. I bliv if most persons had the funds and right connections to be in Dubai, they will be here

please Sir, don’t magnify your sorrow by allowing yourself to be ripped off by some of those accomplished liars in Dubai - haba you be real maga, dem wan seat you second phase now, so they can borrow whatever is left with you, claiming he wants to buy ticket to America and he will send you the return ticket once he lands in the US so you can get the reimbursement

make i ask you one silly question, even if the woman your flat mate met 4 days ago is a LovePeddler - who was told must be married ASAP to stay alive, will she just meet your flat mate 4 days ago and planning marriage with Him? and within this same 4 days, the US embassy assured him of a visa and he will going to the US next month? even if the lady he met is Mike Pompeo’s daughter or Donald Trump’s daughter, you think within 4 days any American will assure you that you will be in America next month and you guys just met 4 days ago? hmm hmm hmm - this your fabu na wa!

meanwhile the guy telling you this bs story is just trying to relocate from Al Ghusais to Al Karama and he needs your money to pay for a better place and as a maga and JJC wey you be, he wanna clean you out before sense fall on you - guy don’t borrow that story teller one kobo oooo this story you are telling us here na national anthem for dubai hustlers ooo - anyway goodluck to you

33 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
.please house who knows about vietnam should tell me its urgent please. Probably someone who have experience over there, thanks all
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
i still dey lock down.... 7 more days
Okay, na true o.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jacobjamie(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
peeps4u:

It's okay. I started the thread and ended with you.

Your last post was entirely something different, go and check your last post.
part one , done , about to Start the part 2..
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by naxee9294: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nicoswit:

I like this idea bro,
but like what and what? pls
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hekkyboi: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
i used Egypt air, no one asked me for pocket money oooo but 500dollars would go a long way
Oh Egypt air? That means you transit in Cairo. And how did you know or find the next flight that finally conveyed you to Dubai in Cairo? Pls reply. Thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
ogbonti:

maybe someone swear for the money make the money scatter - or he lacks simple common sense which is not common - either way i feel so sorry for him, others should learn from this mistake - those who have ears, let them hear!!!!
But im never make any mistake now abi no be the Op you dey talk?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
real777:
Stop all these I must travel to any how country at all cost Nigerians? My either bro went to Dubai march this year after spending almost 1.2m borrowing money here and there. With a hope of securing a job as graduate or as legit hustler. As I speak, we are the ones still sending him funds to feed and pay rent. The guy just scattered our financial plans back home. He is lucky to have God sent younger ones else I wanted to ask him to come back and continue where he stopped. Majority of nigerians believe the grass is greener on the other side but forgetting that the water bills is also expensive. Since he got there, hasn't earned 1kobo. You can't even go out to hustle all in the guise of corona virus. Don't travel because suffering asked you to do so. You may end up worst.

This is just summary. We got plumbing work to attend to...
Kindly ask him to come back.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
oshosegun27:
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.

GOD bless you for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Topshow4real: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Papapa1234: 12:08am On Dec 05, 2020
cheesy I tire
FlameZ80s:
You want join them?

Guy common FOCUS!

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2020
naxee9294:
I like this idea bro,
but like what and what? pls
That depends solely on the factors surrounding you...but for me agrobusiness(livestock preferably) is good...just make an intensive search on google for business ideas in nigeria, there a lots of articles there...you can seek audience with business owners or do something like an internship in ur proposed biz idea just to learn and have a connection before you start urs
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nicoswit(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2020
yungchop:

Do you have an idea of what he can do with that 1m? If you do why not tell him. Do you know how much 1m is when converted to dollars? So what should he do with it in a failing economy like Nigeria?
There are some viable biz like agrobiz that he can do with the 1m depending on his choice and capacity...and for 1m being small when converted to dollars doesnt mean 1m cant start a succcessful biz in nigeria provided he wont be getting raw materials in foreign currency
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2020
hekkyboi:

Oh Egypt air? That means you transit in Cairo. And how did you know or find the next flight that finally conveyed you to Dubai in Cairo? Pls reply. Thanks
u gotta pay attention at the airport (Cairo) or u ask questions
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2020
ogbonti:

please Sir, don’t magnify your sorrow by allowing yourself to be ripped off by some of those accomplished liars in Dubai - haba you be real maga, dem wan seat you second phase now, so they can borrow whatever is left with you, claiming he wants to buy ticket to America and he will send you the return ticket once he lands in the US so you can get the reimbursement

meanwhile the guy telling you this bs story is just trying to relocate from Al Ghusais to Al Karama and he needs your money to pay for a better place and as a maga and JJC wey you be, he wanna clean you out before sense fall on you - guy don’t borrow that story teller one kobo oooo this story you are telling us here na national anthem for dubai hustlers ooo - anyway goodluck to you
no one is asking me for money and I dont understand this your story. anyway, thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pompeiimagnus: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2020
naxee9294:
I like this idea bro, but like what and what? pls

Maybe a laundry business - washing and ironing clothes. I'm sure you can get good equipment - washers(2), generator, plumbing+piping, a shop at a good location, etc. with that 1mill. Employ 1 person for a start, work smartly and don't disappoint your customers. Just a suggestion though.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by kinethic: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2020
ebuka10box:
bro na one day 20 years policy dey change and bliv me I ain't coming back soon... others succeeded and I'm no exception

Brother well many never listened and they came
over then it's like an illusion of all bling bling appearances they saw on movies,TV and heard.
You can be better off if you are coming to study, on invitations from a company to work .
If not 20 years ago isn't now, countries have closed down on illegal immigration completely.
Deportation starts from airport nowadays.
Think twice before leaving Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Getintouch2004(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Geopex:

Message me on solafamoroti2020@gmail.com.
I have a bro in Dubai and his an agent for yrs now. Now own a record label Dea too and all his sibling are Dea with him now. Doing well and his trustworthy. Let me link u to him. I myself should have go to dubai last yr December but still find my Bet9ja shop okay for me now.

Bro, I'd want us to chat a little about owning a Bet9ja. Please
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by naxee9294: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Nicoswit:

That depends solely on the factors surrounding you...but for me agrobusiness(livestock preferably) is good...just make an intensive search on google for business ideas in nigeria, there a lots of articles there...you can seek audience with business owners or do something like an internship in ur proposed biz idea just to learn and have a connection before you start urs
thank you very much bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.