Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120882 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by naxee9294: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

Maybe a laundry business - washing and ironing clothes. I'm sure you can get good equipment - washers(2), generator, plumbing+piping, a shop at a good location, etc. with that 1mill. Employ 1 person for a start, work smartly and don't disappoint your customers. Just a suggestion though.
I really appreciate this man! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by uchman(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

Maybe a laundry business - washing and ironing clothes. I'm sure you can get good equipment - washers(2), generator, plumbing+piping, a shop at a good location, etc. with that 1mill. Employ 1 person for a start, work smartly and don't disappoint your customers. Just a suggestion though.

Any business you dont manage yourself, bro na story you go dey hear everyday...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Daveobi10: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2020
verminnel:
Hello house I need info on the possibly of getting a 1month visit visa to Dubai in a space of one week..is it possible everything can be processed for me in one week?
It is possible within two days
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Daveobi10: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Stay focus when you arrive. Avoid bad friends. Make good CVs, get to the streets and submit it. Submit CVs online aswell. Be as smart as a serpent. There are many fake jobs and agent who are waiting to take the little money you came with. Even your brother can sell you here, so becareful. Getting a good job is possible, perhaps, all destinies are not thesame. Do not live an extravagant life otherwise you will end up saving little or no savings. Do not engage in illegal activities because you will be caught. Many people are making it here genuinely.
Above all, be prayerful because Prayer opens every door.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Papapa1234: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Try Barbados.. go to visit Barbados on IG.. click on their profile to see what it entails ..
yungchop:

Do you have an idea of what he can do with that 1m? If you do why not tell him. Do you know how much 1m is when converted to dollars? So what should he do with it in a failing economy like Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Daveobi10:
Stay focus when you arrive. Avoid bad friends. Make good CVs, get to the streets and submit it. Submit CVs online aswell. Be as smart as a serpent. There are many fake jobs and agent who are waiting to take the little money you came with. Even your brother can sell you here, so becareful. Getting a good job is possible, perhaps, all destinies are not thesame. Do not live an extravagant life otherwise you will end up saving little or no savings. Do not engage in illegal activities because you will be caught. Many people are making it here genuinely.
Above all, be prayerful because Prayer opens every door.
thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Nicoswit:

There are some viable biz like agrobiz that he can do with the 1m depending on his choice and capacity...and for 1m being small when converted to dollars doesnt mean 1m cant start a succcessful biz in nigeria provided he wont be getting raw materials in foreign currency

But be sincere, what's the possibility of a success? Like the agrobiz you said, how many dey succeed? To succeed in agrobiz brle ready to pour enough monetly. Even if you wan farm, how about the risk of life?

Anyhow sha, you get point.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2020
boyjo:

But im never make any mistake now abi no be the Op you dey talk?

going to Dubai at all and spending that kind of money for the intentions he stated here means the money don already scatter
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
ebuka10box:
no one is asking me for money and I dont understand this your story. anyway, thanks

no vex my brother - i conceed that calling you a maga was inappropriate - please no vex, I was just trying to make you critical of the person telling you that story so you can turn on your smart alert system - I didnt want you to forget that comment so you dont get ripped off - in all I wish you good luck and my sincere apologies for using the word maga, no vex please

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mokane28: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Your flat mate or room mate? How many people are you sharing room with
ebuka10box:
I appreciate you all ,your comments either positive or negative. this is just a first phase of my life. I'm not over religious but let's be realistic there are people in Europe who still complain of hardship, same applies to North America. I bliv I took the right step cause I really wanted to move out of Nigeria. I gotta be disciplined to achieve all this and I will try to be. my flatmate is leaving for America by next month, he met a lady 4 days ago and boom marriage is the next thing. so u see life no be so we see am, what if my helper is here and I locate him... remember Joseph in the Bible, he wasn't an Egyptian to become a Governor. I bliv if most persons had the funds and right connections to be in Dubai, they will be here

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by seuncyrus(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Nitrofx:
Bro forget all those plenty discouraging advise and follow below steps to survive in Dubai and move to Canada with your 3 moths dubai visa.

Step 1: when you enter Dubai make sure you have house rent and look for low cost area to stay and start looking for job immediately start from www.dubeezle.com

Step 2. Get a job with two year contract so that the company can help U renew the 3 months visa before it expires

Step 3. After finding your job no matter how little even if it's cleaner or waiter job quickly open a tinder dating app account with your real photos and Ur real bio.

Step 4. Start searching for a lover in Canada or Australia anywhere you like. make sure you pick someone with good job and good accademic record

Step 5; always chat her everyday and always make video calls everyday, tell her everything about you how U came from Nigeria and now working in UAE don't ever lie or device her. Make sure you video call her from your work place and let her talk to your colleagues ones in a while through video calls

Step 6. After she falls in love say after six months of chatting you guys can now start making plans of when she will visit UAE during her next vacation. Whitey will normally pay her flight and hotel bills when coming to visit you in UAE

Step 7. When she comes make sure you spend good time with her. Take her to your work place, show her your friends and make sure you give her very good D in za oza room

Step 8. Allow her go back to Canada after her first visit and she will go with the beautiful memories of time spent with you in UAE

Step 9. Continue calling and video calling her like you always did while she is back to her home country, video call and chat her another 6 months and then start planning another visit.

Step 10. By one year time when the second visit is about to happen, you already have work experience and your employer would have built your Bank account history for you very well with the steady monthly salary being paid into your account

Step 11: when she makes her second visit, take her on a boat cruise and propose to her on the boat.ake it very romantic Nd she will say "yes"

Step 12: let her go back to Canada after second visit with your engagement ring. Next thing is she will apply Canada visa for you and with your work history and statement of account history and your employer's attestation, you are sure getting the Canada visa

Step 13: You are on your way to Canada without spending a dime�

LMAOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm seriously rolling on the floor , see Template grin grin ... Naso he easy grin grin grin grin

Mr Man Wake The FK up grin

12 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
ogbonti:

going to Dubai at all and spending that kind of money for the intentions he stated here means the money don already scatter

Lol...
E be like say you dey Dubai or you be Returnee?
Gist us naw, make people like me also learn.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
boyjo:

Lol...
E be like say you dey Dubai or you be Returnee?
Gist us naw, make people like me also learn.

I am US based, I lived in Dubai many years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by boyjo: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
ogbonti:

Okayyy...na now I understand your line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
mokane28:
Your flat mate or room mate? How many people are you sharing room with
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
boyjo:

Okayyy...na now I understand your line of reasoning.

Yep

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=ogbonti post=96751745]

no vex my brother - i conceed that calling you a maga was inappropriate - please no vex, I was just trying to make you critical of the person telling you that story so you can turn on your smart alert system - I didnt want you to forget that comment so you dont get ripped off - in all I wish you good luck and my sincere apologies for using the word maga, no vex please[/quote apologies accepted, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
seuncyrus:

LMAOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm seriously rolling on the floor , see Template grin grin ... Naso he easy grin grin grin grin

guy man

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
seuncyrus:

orisi risi planning - hahahhaha hahahha na really wake the fu ck up - una no go kee pesin with laff for nairaland
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by uchman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
ogbonti:

You dey make mouth too much bro...
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
uchman:

You dey make mouth too much bro...

because I dey give good advise about Dubai, oya sabi sabi go Dubai naw, make u go chop your eye and smell your yansh yonder- baggar!!!!!
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
error4040:

To go this Dubai Route de scratch me but Despite Been a Muslim I Still de fear I swear sad
Lol, being a Muslim or not has nothing to do with UAE, Dubai is a tourist city. You can come but be prepared cos getting a job is not easy

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eaglesence: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
ebuka10box:
sister chill, job deyyyyy

Ngwanu, ayam interested oo grin
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Eaglesence:

Ngwanu, ayam interested oo grin
lwknd,where u dey
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by error4040: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
NONNYG:
Lol, being a Muslim or not has nothing to do with UAE, Dubai is a tourist city. You can come but be prepared cos getting a job is not easy
grin I understand but what am trying to say is they might have a job that won't be suitable for a non Muslim or not hire a Non Muslim i.e cleaning a mosque, running errands for a mosque, security for a mosque or imam etc.
To my view seeing Dubai is a bit Civilized but still an Islamic nation so Thier Culture is not a shocker to me rather the Racism part de give me chills.
They are some Racists set of Arabs you don't know of.

this type I'm talking about are those which they don't care if you are a Muslim, they would not want to speak to you nor stand next to a black Man even inside a Mosque.
Mind you this is not an exaggeration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Henix(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2020
My relative traveled to Liberia 5 years ago for greener pasture, we were kind of asking what he intends doing there when we heard the news. Luckily for that guy, he got there and met an American lady. The guy is now in US, married to the lady. He recently completed his tastefully built 6 bedroom duplex at village, and has even visited home twice from US.

Destiny are never the same, that others didn't make it in Dubai doesn't mean that op can't make it too.

15 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
assinozick042:
.please house who knows about vietnam should tell me its urgent please. Probably someone who have experience over there, thanks all

I think this thread could be useful for u.

https://www.nairaland.com/5687510/journey-hanoi-vietnam
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by obamartins(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
The comeback is always stronger than the setback.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Henix:
My relative traveled to Liberia 5 years ago for greener pasture, we were kind of asking what he intends doing there when we heard the news. Luckily for that guy, he got there and met an American lady. The guy is now in US, married to the lady. He recently completed his tastefully built 6 bedroom duplex at village, and has even visited home twice from US.

Destiny are never the same, that others didn't make it in Dubai doesn't mean that op can't make it too.
my broda!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by yungchop: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
ebuka10box:
my broda!!!!
My brother, someone said food is very cheap there.. True?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MUNAZZ(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
I like your attitude, you've the right attitude. Only the fearless and doughty win their battles; and i must confess that you have the characteristics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Memoirs From Chile / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.