Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (121012 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by virago(f): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Cousin9999:
Burn your visa, and go to a country where you'll be treated like a human being, and where you and your children can have a nice life.

So you want him to burn his passport ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Neoteny(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2020
I'm in Dubai right now and there's an apparent economic crisis brewing here, places are mostly empty: hotels, apartments, tenement buildings. Expatriates are fleeing since covid struck, and because the emirate depends on tourism to survive, things aren't looking too good.

Many businesses are closing or struggling.

You really won't find much work here.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by CaptainRexx: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2020
How much Oman go charge u?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Papapa1234: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Go and prosper..bless you
ebuka10box:
I'm on quarantine for 14 days but imma keep you posted on my job struggles after 14 days... thanks nairalanders
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JiBhaller(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2020
CaptainRexx:
How much Oman go charge u?

Nigerians in Oman sef dey run come UAE.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jmoore(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2020
You got the visa and flight ticket. Then you came looking for an advice. Who does that?

This obviously shows you lack planning.

My brother who has been in UAE for 2 years came back home this year because covid-19 affected many businesses over there.

I will tell you to start counting your losses. This is the worst time to seek for job in UAE.

Just have enough memory card to save the pictures/videos as you tour UAE. Then come back after the VISA expires.

This is the reality.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:
Bro forget all those plenty discouraging advise and follow below steps to survive in Dubai and move to Canada with your 3 moths dubai visa.

Step 1: when you enter Dubai make sure you have house rent and look for low cost area to stay and start looking for job immediately start from www.dubeezle.com

Step 2. Get a job with two year contract so that the company can help U renew the 3 months visa before it expires

Step 3. After finding your job no matter how little even if it's cleaner or waiter job quickly open a tinder dating app account with your real photos and Ur real bio.

Step 4. Start searching for a lover in Canada or Australia anywhere you like. make sure you pick someone with good job and good accademic record

Step 5; always chat her everyday and always make video calls everyday, tell her everything about you how U came from Nigeria and now working in UAE don't ever lie or device her. Make sure you video call her from your work place and let her talk to your colleagues ones in a while through video calls

Step 6. After she falls in love say after six months of chatting you guys can now start making plans of when she will visit UAE during her next vacation. Whitey will normally pay her flight and hotel bills when coming to visit you in UAE

Step 7. When she comes make sure you spend good time with her. Take her to your work place, show her your friends and make sure you give her very good D in za oza room

Step 8. Allow her go back to Canada after her first visit and she will go with the beautiful memories of time spent with you in UAE

Step 9. Continue calling and video calling her like you always did while she is back to her home country, video call and chat her another 6 months and then start planning another visit.

Step 10. By one year time when the second visit is about to happen, you already have work experience and your employer would have built your Bank account history for you very well with the steady monthly salary being paid into your account

Step 11: when she makes her second visit, take her on a boat cruise and propose to her on the boat.ake it very romantic Nd she will say "yes"

Step 12: let her go back to Canada after second visit with your engagement ring. Next thing is she will apply Canada visa for you and with your work history and statement of account history and your employer's attestation, you are sure getting the Canada visa

Step 13: You are on your way to Canada without spending a dime�
See as you analyse everything lolz grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by TrebleChamp(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:

I crossed from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, they Share a border. before u cross the border u have to be tested. when u get home, stay indoors for 14 days
Will you be staying in Abu Dhabi or you are going back to Dubai?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ogbonti: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2020
onyechez:

You're the only one that said the truth I believe.

Yes I am saying the truth - most people who made the Dubai trip mistake and stuck there are urging him on and others who are yet to make the disastrous trip to come over so they can feel good that they are not the only ones who got sc re we’d. by the Dubai trip foolishness- I am not like that - when i make a mistake I won’t let others do same because I know God will bless me for saying the truth and making others avoid falling into distressing situations

If you are millionaire or you have a very good job or you just ran into some unexpected money and you want to go on vacation and shopping, yes Dubai is cool - but it is not a place to go hustle.

If you are an American or Canadian or Western European or Australian and a company hired you to go to Dubai as an expatriate - (skilled) you will enjoy Dubai, but as a black man from Nigeria to jump on the plane to go hustle there? hmmmm you are looking for trouble - that person will live like a pig over there - why ? Because Dubai and the UAE practice a culture of nationality segregation- they respect or treat you well based on what passport you use in entering their country - so even if you are white and you are from Bulgaria or Slovenia na the same disrespect they give to a Nigerian they will give to you - FACT!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2020
U should have asked before selecting a country. Just be good. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by FlameZ80s(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2020
You want join them?

Guy common FOCUS!

ebuka10box:
there are jobs from all indications just that jobs might be 1000 dihrams to 2000. Agents plenty here too sha ,I know like 10 persons that have offered to give me a job after the quarantine but I still dey observe. 60percent of naija girls no dey like work even if a job is offered to them. most of them cast out big time from prostitution, 300dihrams, 200dihrams a night.... more updates

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by uchman(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:
Bro forget all those plenty discouraging advise and follow below steps to survive in Dubai and move to Canada with your 3 moths dubai visa.

Step 1: when you enter Dubai make sure you have house rent and look for low cost area to stay and start looking for job immediately start from www.dubeezle.com

Step 2. Get a job with two year contract so that the company can help U renew the 3 months visa before it expires

Step 3. After finding your job no matter how little even if it's cleaner or waiter job quickly open a tinder dating app account with your real photos and Ur real bio.

Step 4. Start searching for a lover in Canada or Australia anywhere you like. make sure you pick someone with good job and good accademic record

Step 5; always chat her everyday and always make video calls everyday, tell her everything about you how U came from Nigeria and now working in UAE don't ever lie or device her. Make sure you video call her from your work place and let her talk to your colleagues ones in a while through video calls

Step 6. After she falls in love say after six months of chatting you guys can now start making plans of when she will visit UAE during her next vacation. Whitey will normally pay her flight and hotel bills when coming to visit you in UAE

Step 7. When she comes make sure you spend good time with her. Take her to your work place, show her your friends and make sure you give her very good D in za oza room

Step 8. Allow her go back to Canada after her first visit and she will go with the beautiful memories of time spent with you in UAE

Step 9. Continue calling and video calling her like you always did while she is back to her home country, video call and chat her another 6 months and then start planning another visit.

Step 10. By one year time when the second visit is about to happen, you already have work experience and your employer would have built your Bank account history for you very well with the steady monthly salary being paid into your account

Step 11: when she makes her second visit, take her on a boat cruise and propose to her on the boat.ake it very romantic Nd she will say "yes"

Step 12: let her go back to Canada after second visit with your engagement ring. Next thing is she will apply Canada visa for you and with your work history and statement of account history and your employer's attestation, you are sure getting the Canada visa

You will make a good story writer or a dreamer...
Your dreams sure need an interpreter...

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by planetx: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nitrofx:

Another bloody scammer, because they tell you there are no black dick for oyinbo in Canada or Australia so she has to fly to Dubai to get dick from some Nigerian scammer.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Iykolysis: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Oluwasegun664 post=96706370]I never wanted making any comment but I tink I should for proper preparation about ur coming.

Am a living proof, currently working in Ajman in a very well known Restaurant ( DONUTS Restaurant, name withheld) .

My brother, have gone tru all comments but the factual fact is that everyone advise should b stock n have a place to stay in ur heart either bn positive or negative comment cos all comments are not far from the truth.

Note: Pray n pray n pray, cos here IN UAE it is only by God grace not by Man calculations..

I can write a own book on life in UAE within 10 months of my stay here..

I slept outside for so many weeks.
I fed from the garbage container ( dustbins) of supermarket within, for months
I was arrested by the Police during the covid era of not abiding by the curfew whereby everyone should b indoor by 10pm in Abu Dhabi cos I gat no accomodations.

But the Good news is during all this scene GOD KEPT ME MOVING..

WEN I REMEMBERED MY PAST AND MY CURRENT POSITION IN UAE, I SHED TEARS OF THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

IF NOT FOR GOD, I WOULD HAVE BN A CONDEMN AND A LIABILITY BEING TO MYSELF AND FAMILIES....

IN CONCLUSION, SEEK GOD GRACE N MERCY AS U EMBARK on ur JOURNEY to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES...

GOD OF LIVING FAITH will pave way for a better living for u, Amen.

[/quote
I read this crap and I'm just angry at you naivety.
Why are you held bent on living in a foreign country. You willingly subjected yourself to all kinds of sufferings and humiliation,. Must you travel? Im sure peps like you won't accept to push barrow or cart in Nigeria or join waste mgt agencies to sweep and clean streets, but readily available for same out-country. I bet you, the glorified menial job you've got now is not anything better than a road-side sharwama or orkpa vendor at Gbagada or Ijesha, Coal City, Enugu or Rumumasi, PH. You're advised to come back home . You're lucky to be alive to tell the story. This "I must travel out" mindset must change.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
kitchen

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
just came online right now, imma try to respond to ya'all... I finally made fp

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Will you be staying in Abu Dhabi or you are going back to Dubai?
anywhere I see job ooo, I come here for serious hustle

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Papapa1234:
Go and prosper..bless you
thank u
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
zedegit:

Why not go for business purpose. Meet and negotiate with trusted companies there to be supplying you products you can resell in Nigeria at a profit.
that name Nigeria dey fear me right now, the rate of insecurity and unemployment. here fit hard oooo but bro since I arrived light want finish me, dem never blink am at all. naija na scam

11 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
kinethic:

Listen and listen very carefully as one with almost 20 years experience living abroad.
1. Your Visa is for visiting or tourism not for working or obtaining a job.
2. You can't find anyone to help you once your visa expires.
3. You would be detained or jailed till you pay for all the penalties for illegal residency.
4. The visa means go, look and return not for hustling.
5. Forget anyone that tells you pray bla bla bla for many have done that and regretted it. Laws are upholding in every country especially immigration laws. Don't use Nigeria mentality to this. It doesn't work that way.

Stay back in Nigeria and plan ahead, travel and return and see what,how it's happening there ,then return and weigh your options. If not just forfeit your visa and money and save the money for your ticket.
Countries are super strict concerning immigration and illegal migrants .
God do not help those that break the laws instituted by him.

bro na one day 20 years policy dey change and bliv me I ain't coming back soon... others succeeded and I'm no exception

12 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
pacespot:

Thanks for the update. Please how much is the equivalent of 2000 dihrams in naira?
today 1 dihrams =136 naira

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
that name Nigeria dey fear me right now, the rate of insecurity and unemployment. here fit hard oooo but bro since I arrived light want finish me, dem never blink am at all. naija na scam
lol, they will never blink it except if there's any serious repair, with a prior notice, maybe once in a yeargrin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Topshow4real:

There's no way you won't suffer if you don't come with cash enough to cover your expenses(accommodation and feeding especially) for at least 2months.

Good luck!
thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
frozen70:

Go pls, whatever others are doing there do it within that limited time and come back before Visa expiration

Your next application will definitely be two years
na this kind comment I want dey see, thanks for charging my spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.