Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120861 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
today 1 dihrams =136 naira
it has dropped
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Henix(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
bro na one day 20 years policy dey change and bliv me I ain't coming back soon... others succeeded and I'm no exception

I like ur positive mind. God will surely make a way for u, irrespective of the negativity people might have said here. Keep us posted with ur success story

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sola15:

Bro, the first thing is,don't give any damn so called agent your money in the name of giving you job. Hustle to get job by yourself.
Trust nobody
Use your brain while accepting any job offer

As per traveling elsewhere, it's easier than from Naija, but it would cost you. While about to do that, don't consult any African. Visit offices of immigration companies.
You can ask for any other questions you want to know

All the best bro
Gid bless you bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Omadachi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
My advice to you is to get your degree certificate attested by ministry of education, foreign affairs and UAE embassy in Nigeria. There is no harm trying your luck. If you are lucky you may get a job with 3 months before your visa expires.
Even if it expired and no job,you can extend it if you have money to do so or else you return back to Nigeria. Life is all about risk taking. Wish you best of luck Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

How much is the flight ticket now? cos I am processing two years visa for my brother. Let me contribute my own. It is expected that the company you work for will process two years visa for you upon the expiration of the three months visa. The condition is that you will work for them until you pay off the money they spent in processing the two years visa for you. But don't you have somebody over there? they should have gotten job for you first and thereafter process the visa with the appointment letter. That's what we did for my brother.
bro that 2 years visa stuff is hard right now. he can as well try the 3months package. I tried that 2 years visa and I was dissapointed. it really took my time and some money
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
boyjo:

GOD is already making a way for you. ebuka10box
thank you sir, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Eaglesence:

Ok na, you are not hearing okwa ya?
sister chill, job deyyyyy
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ernesthugo:
I'm here in dubai I wish u well but let me warn u don't pay any Nigerian money to find u a job they would welcome u with that
seen Lotta them, I out them on pending for now

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

you need a lengthier stay visa and work permit - women fair better than men unless you are into IT or Medical Profession
women wey dey do olosho here

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Don't be happy getting 3month visa to Dubai as it is not a thing of joy, any one can get it in THREE days as i personally can make it happen within 3-5day

Brother! change your focus and work towards going to a better Abroad (European Countries) cuz to me and every sensible person Uae(dubai) not abroad or any other Gulf countries not abroad cuz its an Advance slavery Nation

Infact! to the best of my knowledge i would advise you to forfeit that three months visa as you can hardly get job within that period and even if you eventually get, na scam jobs and the bosses of those jobs will only use you within that three months for free without pay and let you go like that, They no longer Issue an Upgraded Working visa of 2years with 3months again, Talking as someone that lived there and worked there and know the In and Out of UAE as a whole

Its better you don't waste your money to book any ticket to go to dubai, just keep saving your ticket money so you can save up to process European countries

Dubai is a Tourist country and only good for Tourism, Vacation and Going to just relax, spend money lavishly within Days, Weeks and at Most Three Months and leave, not a place to go make money planning to be successful from. What Most Foreigners do in dubai is going In with Three months Visa and keep Renewing the Three months Visa Every three Months with between 150k to 250k depending on your Agent cuz its rare You get an Upgraded Three Months visa to Two years over there. Even most Nigerians and other Africans over there don't have legit work but Scamming Aspiring New Dubai new comers and that's how they survive as for the males but all females are Doing Runs(Olosho) i can say this anywhere even IF interviewed on a Live Tv and not restricted to Africans but Asians and other European Girls Too are into it.

i no get money to give you but this piece of Advice bro! you can hardly find someone to tell you this truth cuz virtually all Nigerians Abroad especially Igbos will never tell the Truth to New comers but will promise you heaven and earth only with the Aim of Scamming the Hell out of you and later be deported
i appreciate u bro but I'm being positive at least I took a step to fail rather than not try at all

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
hekkyboi:

Please Its urgent, how did you pass through all those 'settle me' 'settle me' immigrations at the Nigerian airport? Did you tip any of them?
Awaiting your reply
i giot a family friend that works at immigration
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
oshosegun27:
Since you have purchased the tickets, go there. A week to the end of the three months, take a bus or train to Muscat, Oman.

This is just to have an exit visa stamp. From Oman, you renew your visa.
thanks for this info

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
hekkyboi:

Please which flight is it and how much is someone suppose to have as a pocket money before travelling to Dubai
i used Egypt air, no one asked me for pocket money oooo but 500dollars would go a long way
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
femiolorun:
Kindly help me with the contact of the agent. You use here in Nigeria , I just want vist during my leave ,

Thanks

my relation that resides here helped me to run the visa application
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Henix:

I like ur positive mind. God will surely make a way for u, irrespective of the negativity people might have said here. Keep us posted with ur success story
i will, thank u
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Papapa1234: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Take it easy with the way you label women..are you saying all Nigerian women in Dubai are into runz or whatever you call it..easy abeg
ebuka10box:
women wey dey do olosho here

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by homealone00: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Evii:
Guy as a graduate why don't you try going for a masters program in Europe than travelling to Dubai?
There are schools in Dubai with very low tuition fee(2,000 Euro). As you student you can also work.
A friend of mine just left Nigeria to Europe for same reason.
Europe better pass Dubai oh
abeg which school and country is that?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by samfrancis1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Iykolysis post=96722776][/quote]as much as I'm angry at this your comment I'll still not insult you for saying them, how would you compare working a menial job b in an advance country with a country whose labour is one of the cheapest in the world... imagine a toilet cleaner in USA or Canada as you mention being able to feed himself and still send allowances to their graduate brothers here, you won't like that I think but you want them working the dirty job here and still not able to get themself 3 square meal not to talk of feeding someone else

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
don10ky:

So u av booked flight is now u need help. My guy dat country is not easy for Nigerians ooo everything there is expensive house 50k a month. U may land good job. My guy is still washing plate nd clean ing toilet. Life der is not easy. What did u studied,? If u are skilful u may be lucky. Well since u av book ed flight may God guide u
back then in Nigeria, I live in a cozy apartment with my family but I got no job and due to that I find houses for people. people gave up cuz they thought nothing good was gonna come out of my grind. u can check my previous posts about issues I had with dad. I no Come Dubai to snap skyscraper, I came here to hustle legitimately. if washing plates or being a security is gonna make my unborn children comfortable in life, I go wash plate till tomorrow. my bedspace is 100k a month, any agent or relation wey job me I count it all joy. God knows what I want so he won't lemme go astray. thanks

16 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awesomefoodie:

Pls does this include money for covid-19 test and bed space or is it solely Visa and ticket?
visa and ticket
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
akoredebaba1:
what kind of jobs have u been told about so far
painter,carpenter, welder, security etc
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by akoredebaba1: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
i love this never say never attitude of urs... greater place ahead ya man moreover notin comes so easy ...
ebuka10box:
i appreciate u bro but I'm being positive at least I took a step to fail rather than not try at all

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
uchman:

How is the quarantine like?
Where did they quarantine you, hotel or where, what's the rules of the quarantine?
just stay indoors for 14 days.... your accommodation
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Seyzcham91(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
As you wish but this step into failure to Dubai Trip not what you would wanna venture into. it's your choice though but i wish i had someone to feed me the way i'm feeding you during my time

the experience is not just worth it
ebuka10box:

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Yaks02(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And your profile say you need a job.The someone you have can't send you to Poland abi

I said I have someone and do you think that person will do it for free? I responded because they have the resources to travel abroad while I don't

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Yaks02(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
val68:
Bro can you pls Connect me with the person..? quote author=Yaks02 post=96708347]

Email me and get his number

U should have opted for Poland bro, everything will cost u less than what u had already spend on dis particular trip...... I've got someone who can help you in getting to Poland
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Yaks02(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
val68:
Pls bro connect me with that Poland link thanks. quote author=Yaks02 post=96708347]

Email me for his contact

U should have opted for Poland bro, everything will cost u less than what u had already spend on dis particular trip...... I've got someone who can help you in getting to Poland

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Memoirs From Chile / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.