Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? (2063 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
I Had Dis Belief Right 4rm Childhood & 4rm My Childhood Friends Dat Ladies Or Women With Beards Are Harsh Or Wicked. Perhaps, Many Of Us Had Dis Belief Too. I Remember In My School Days A Female Teacher Was Like Dat. She Was Harsh & Wicked. Even Till Date I Find It Difficult To Relate With Beard Ladies. I Just Met One Recently Her Response Was Very Harsh Which Made Me Believe Dat It Could Be True. Share U View Abt Dis.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Kalatium(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
There could be possibility of excess testosterone. Hence her harshness.
However, you can’t use just 2 occasions to generalize their harshness.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
If it’s true then it confirms my belief that Nairalanders are truly stupid, broke and ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

Av U Met Anyone Like Dat?
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
meobizy:
If it’s true then it confirms my belief that Nairalanders are truly stupid, broke and ignorant.
Solomon Wey Get Sense, Well Done.

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by BlueAir: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
sad Why kinda man would toast a woman with beard
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
BlueAir:
sad Why kinda man would toast a woman with beard
Bros, No Be Toast Oo. She Gave Me Money Dat Wasn't Good Or I Didn't Like. So I Told Her To Change D Money. Her Reply To Me Was Rude. Note: I Av Noticed Dis Behaviours 4rm Beard Ladies Long Time Ago. During My Pry & Sec Days. D Saying Dat Beard Ladies Or Women Are Either Harsh Or Wicked. I Av Confirmed Dis 4rm Such Ladies Or Women. No Be Lie Oo.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kalatium:

Bro, In 3 Occasions Oo. I Remember One Like Dat Some Years Ago When I Was Still Teaching In A Private Sch. There Was Dis Woman Who Had Beards. Dis Woman Wasn't Only Harsh But Wicked Too. She Use To Behave As If She Was D Owner Of D Sch Just Because She Had Been In D Sch B4 Me & She Was Very Close To D Proprietress. She Would Be Speaking Evil Of Me To D Proprietress. Last, Last I Had To Leave D Place To Avoid Troubles. It's Real.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lalasticlala, Front Page Pls.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
I always avoid upsetting those particular type of species.
For me oo the ones I met are harsh,EXCEPT my fineart teacher in high school.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol,, the one dat I Know from childhood is dat those girls with beard are witch,,,,,grin

But i know it isn't true,,,,

I Know one girl dat is so hairy we ever ln call her monkey sometimes,,,,,, (we're joking with dat)

some female tend to get some male characteristics,,,,,

All dat sayings is not true,,,

We have one wey be say ,, "if dem use broom beat you yaa penis gonna move in grin,"

My mum and dad use broom beat me tire,,,,,,grin..

There's another one which says, " if you put yaa hand inside a rain and thunder strikes your hand gonna bend,,,,grin"

And many more,,,
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Lol,, the one dat I Know from childhood is dat those girls with beard are witch,,,,,grin

But i know it isn't true,,,,

I Know one girl dat is so hairy we ever ln call her monkey sometimes,,,,,, (we're joking with dat)

some female tend to get some male characteristics,,,,,

All dat sayings is not true,,,

We have one wey be say ,, "if dem use broom beat you yaa penis gonna move in grin,"

My mum and dad use broom beat me tire,,,,,,grin..

There's another one which says, " if you put yaa hand inside a rain and thunder strikes your hand gonna bend,,,,grin"

And many more,,,
Bro, Dat Harshness Or Wickedness Is Real Oooo. In My Sec Sch Days, A Female Teacher Was Like Dat. Very Aggressive.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
Bro, Dat Harshness Or Wickedness Is Real Oooo. In My Sec Sch Days, A Female Teacher Was Like Dat. Very Aggressive.

So you're relating it to every woman abii,,,,?
Aswear this girl dat I'm talking about is so playful ,,,, she even play with boys mostly,,,,

Some call her ashawo,,, this one is not harsh at all,,,,,,wink

Her voice is even soft,,,,,smiley
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:

So you're relating it to every woman abii,,,,?
Aswear this girl dat I'm talking about is so playful ,,,, she even play with boys mostly,,,,

Some call her ashawo,,, this one is not harsh at all,,,,,,wink

Her voice is even soft,,,,,smiley
She Get Beards?
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
She Get Beards?
Not much like we boys,,wink
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2020
When i was in primary school, i had one female teacher with beards on a chin and in between her breast. I fear dat woman die. If she knock person, the person fit get concussion. If na slap she give, dat one na finger tatoo for the person face. She is wicked. Naso i dey scope her very hairy pussy for our pit latrine for school.
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by ABOVEDELAW: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2020
MYTH!
Re: Are Ladies With Beards Harsh Or Wicked? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Truvel:
Solomon Wey Get Sense, Well Done.
This Solomon no get sense O

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Who Married Their Billionaire Husband Poor / Does Ghost Exist? / Guys Can U Eat Biscuit In Front Of Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.