Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? (344 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by Easyincome24: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jack Dawson in the movie '' the titanic'' risked his live to save Rose who he so much loved. What can you consider your greatest risk for someone you had ever loved?
Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by khingTony(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
She called me in the middle of the night to tell me she's h0rny as fvck!(pun intended).
So I drove all the way to her apartment to satisfy her amorous longings till morning. I could've gotten mugged driving at such time of the night cry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by EzzyCarter: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donating one of my precious kidneys to her when she had renal issues cry

I later woke up from the nightmare sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by JOACHINpedro: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hot-spoting my love to her when she exhausted the one she has for me cry

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by Oyadorf(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Hot-spoting my love to her when she exhausted the one she has for me cry

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You ought to re-subscribe for her instead of hot-spoting your love.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by JOACHINpedro: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oyadorf:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You ought to re-subscribe for her instead of hot-spoting your love.
Lol. Bad guy
Re: What Can You Consider Your Greatest Risk For Someone You Had Ever Loved? by BlueAir: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
lipsrsealed financially making her my priority grin. Arseholle me is now something else for d game grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Girl Fall For You Online – A Must Read. / Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love / Check Out This Booking!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.