Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? (2232 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Genesiszero: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Have you ever dated and loved someone that it's made you cry

There was this lady I had as friend back then during my teenage years, unfortunately we parted ways. Later we became United again and eventually fell in love with each other, though she took the first move and I gladly accepted! I respected her affections and wouldn't wanna play with her heart or emotions...... The night she told me she loved me and would like me to be her boyfriend was the happiest day of my life (who wouldn't take such offer from a long time crush?) at first I thought she might suddenly start misbehaving just like the way some ladies does, but lo and behold she became the Queen of my heart, she eventually becomes too beautiful day after day..... She calls me, visit me, take me to the hospital when I'm sick, take me out on a date, show me to her friends, recharge my phone, send me love messages in the night and in the morning, she cooks for me, she gave me her ATM card and pin though I never requested for it neither have I ever withdrew from her, she buys me clothes.... I can't even list all she did for me..... It came to a time that I called her to my home a certain night and I cried my eyes out just for love she had for me, she also became so emotional and joined me in crying, she cuddled me and wiped my tears...... God, what kind of a woman is this? I kept asking myself.... ( I love you vannesa) I never cheated on her or ever broke her heart cuz women like this are priceless..... That's it from me.....

I will like to hear yours!!!!! L
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Una no well oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by johnhood(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
I will not cry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by briefcase5: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Chai...go do ur holiday assignment boy.

To the elderly ones here, go get ur PVC now

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 11, 2018
I no see better thing cry for, na woman I go cry for?

If my mama die sef, I doubt if I go cry.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Diamond23(f): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Genesiszero:
Have you ever dated and loved someone that it's made you cry

There was this lady I had as friend back then during my teenage years, unfortunately we parted ways. Later we became United again and eventually fell in love with each other, though she took the first move and I gladly accepted! I respected her affections and wouldn't wanna play with her heart or emotions...... The night she told me she loved me and would like me to be her boyfriend was the happiest day of my life (who wouldn't take such offer from a long time crush?) at first I thought she might suddenly start misbehaving just like the way some ladies does, but lo and behold she became the Queen of my heart, she eventually becomes too beautiful day after day..... She calls me, visit me, take me to the hospital when I'm sick, take me out on a date, show me to her friends, recharge my phone, send me love messages in the night and in the morning, she cooks for me, she gave me her ATM card and pin though I never requested for it neither have I ever withdrew from her, she buys me clothes.... I can't even list all she did for me..... It came to a time that I called her to my home a certain night and I cried my eyes out just for love she had for me, she also became so emotional and joined me in crying, she cuddled me and wiped my tears...... God, what kind of a woman is this? I kept asking myself.... ( I love you vannesa) I never cheated on her or ever broke her heart cuz women like this are priceless..... That's it from me.....

I will like to hear yours!!!!! L
The crying aspect of it sounds kind of sweet grin...hope u two r still bubbling

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by deedy111: 3:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Na people like you go comit suicide if anything goes wrong.

But if you direct this kind of love towards God, am sure you'll meet me in heaven on the last Day

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Na wah oh!!!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Yes dear, I loved one of my ex so hard, it made me crycry
But now I'm better for it.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by chiommy123(f): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2018
is it the love that's making you to cry or the person did something that hurt you or you just like crying.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by fancy4eve(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I no see better thing cry for, na woman I go cry for?

If my mama die sef, I doubt if I go cry.
na YEYE dey worry u

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by ChiChilolo(f): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2018
I understand the Op but when heartbreak comes na your type wey go like commit suicide. Easy ooo jeje take it slow ooo. She's not your wife yet.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
na YEYE dey worry u
And your family.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerians and heartbreak. Op don't mind these pessimistic people.

Carry go. You have found a woman after your own heart

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Hmm!Dat kain love
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Hardebaryor(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
OP your village people get hand for your matter o
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2018
What's the title of this Hollywood movie again? Can't b titanic angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by dtruth50: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2018
OP are u a female or male? bcs from all ur write-up u are the female here
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by fancy4eve(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

And my family.
tank God u know
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
tank God u know
You change my words and quote what I didn't say?

You have no honor at all.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by fancy4eve(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You change my words and quote what I didn't say?

You have no honor at all.
U hv no atom of respect in u, y must u drag sumone else's family 2 ur rubbish, it seems u don't know d value of family, since u don't know wat 2 quote, I decided to help u out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
U hv no atom of respect in u, y must u drag sumone else's family 2 ur rubbish, it seems u don't know d value of family, since u don't know wat 2 quote, I decided to help u out.
If you had said this earlier instead of changing my exact words, you would have been a bit respectable.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by fancy4eve(f): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

If you had said this earlier instead of changing my exact words, you would have been a bit respectable.
cn only do dat who does dat deserve it, not to sumone dat has no content of respect.

Wen next ur calln out, u keep family away from it nd face d person.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
cn only do dat who does dat deserve it, not to sumone dat has no content of respect.

Wen next ur calln out, u keep family away from it nd face d person.
You made sense at late hour.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Genesiszero: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2018
deedy111:
Na people like you go comit suicide if anything goes wrong.

But if you direct this kind of love towards God, am sure you'll meet me in heaven on the last Day

Commit suicide ke? She's the one doing most of the caring after all!!! I love her so bad
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Genesiszero: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2018
ChiChilolo:
I understand the Op but when heartbreak comes na your type wey go like commit suicide. Easy ooo jeje take it slow ooo. She's not your wife yet.

God will never let a heart break come over between us, and even if it does, we can both handle it in a civilised way.... But as for me, I'll rather let the fault come from her and not me.... She've given me everything..... I respect her a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Genesiszero: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
dingbang:
Nigerians and heartbreak. Op don't mind these pessimistic people.

Carry go. You have found a woman after your own heart

God bless you...... She's everything to me!!! A woman after my own heart....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Seandisputed(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
angry OP are you sure you are normal?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Uglymugg: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
She's a white girl, isn't she?

But jokes aside, you're a lucky man. How did you find a girl like that? Girls are very selfish creatures, so I can't imagine a girl being so selfless. What movie is this?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Genesiszero: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
She's a white girl, isn't she?

But jokes aside, you're a lucky man. How did you find a girl like that? Girls are very selfish creatures, so I can't imagine a girl being so selfless. What movie is this?

No not really, she's ain't a white girl, you've said it all... Selfless women like this are few! I don't think I'll ever cheat on this girl, I'll never forgive myself
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by Uglymugg: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Genesiszero:

No not really, she's ain't a white girl, you've said it all... Selfless women like this are few! I don't think I'll ever cheat on this girl, I'll never forgive myself

I want to cry, lol. I really want a girl like that. A girl who has the heart of a human being. Fvck!!! cry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? by 2dice01: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's the title of this Hollywood movie again? Can't b titanic angry
i was thinking romeo and Juilet

But the op didnt add the gangsta scene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? / I Have Lost Interest In Sex! I Don’t Understand What Is Happening To Me Or How T / MUST READ: Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth To A Goat In Nigerian (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.