Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (4742 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? / Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by saasala(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
I was once there. I cried like a baby just because I was missing her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Kondomatic(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Unidentified disease

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by biacan(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes

I'm not ashamed of it

I will cry again if the need be

When i love all my strength goes out the window cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Eife(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nope!
Don't even know what "being in love" feels like �‍♂️
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
not really someone but something.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by dingbang(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cry say wetin happen...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
safiaa u ever cried for someone ??
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by optional1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
I promised myself never to cry for love again
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Slayer2: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
Yes

I'm not ashamed of it

All your strength goes out the window? And you say you be playboy, Alpha male cheesy fake ass nigga.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
Yes

I'm not ashamed of it

who Is Behind This Moniker? How Much Did Jude sell It To You? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by dollyjoy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Normal
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nope!
na So Them De Talk But Na Them Cry Pass

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Safiaa(f): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:
safiaa u ever cried for someone ??
Yup
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by teresafaith: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
I've said it and I will say it again "relationships are not for the emotionally disturbed and for the faint hearted"

Why would anyone with his or her brains intact cry over someone? Like I'm baffled!!

And as for Jude, na now I know say your (baddo) forming na real fake

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Slayer2:

All your strength goes out the window? And you say you be playboy, Alpha male cheesy fake ass nigga.
so because am a retired player, I can't have feelings fa?

Go and rent a brain
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Blackhawk01: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
I've said it and I will say it again "relationships are not for the emotionally disturbed and for the faint hearted"

Why would anyone with his or her brains intact cry over someone? Like I'm baffled!!

Ehn? shocked

Only emotionally disturbed cry over their loved ones?

Wetin pesin no go read for nairaland sef, hian! sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

see ur mouth like real fake

What is my biz with ur opinion

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Yup
brother or boyfriend ??
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by saasala(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

Being emotional because you love someone so much is just normal. The way people respond to emotions defers from person to person. Crying because you love someone so much doesn't make you a fool or emotionally imbalance. The fact that I cry for you doesn't make me your puppet, my head is still intact. You might hold your tears and still be the fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
yeah
my queens tongue
Blackhawk01
Makydebbie lalas247

Tahra Shinarlaura
Dashers...
rebirthforgoody Oyindidi
Chybeibe

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
who Is Behind This Moniker? How Much Did Jude sell It To You? undecided
calm down jor

It's yours truly

No man is stronger than love
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Safiaa(f): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

brother or boyfriend ??
Why?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Slayer2: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
so because am a retired player, I can't have feelings fa?

Go and rent a brain

Hahahahahahaha Lwkmd o

Retired player?? ?? Lmao

This guy you are the dumbest dude on NL. I am done here abeg. Na today I really know say you nor get sense, retired player fa? With your black weed like face and black Charcoal lip? Which girl wan fall for mumu like you. Kai.. Nairaland.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Topestbilly(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cry small.... I committed suicide but I didn't die grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:

Being emotional because you love someone so much is just normal. The way people respond to emotions defers from person to person. Crying because you love someone so much doesn't make you a fool or emotionally imbalance. The fact that I cry for you doesn't make me your puppet, my head is still intact. You might hold your tears and still be the fool.
teach them

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided yeah
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by hanassholesolo: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nope!

that's sad.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

seems you are harsh towards love. ...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Chanchit: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
My love no reach that level o. If you see me cry for someone like that, it must be because of one thing, she died. Any other thing, fogerit.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
calm down jor

It's yours truly

No man is stronger than love
Coming From You? Then I Believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are My NL Girlfriend Come Let's Eat(viewers discretion ) / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.