Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. (11092 Views)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by chikachike86(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

You don't have to support PMB, there's freedom of association in your constitution so you are free to support any candidate in Nigeria, same freedom you exercise when you supported and voted for Atiku, you are just mad and upset because you followed and support losers.

How many candidates from the East have you groomed and presented to the Nigerian electorate for consideration? None.
Igbos don't need all that. Provided we still control the SME's, that's all that matters. We make the money and you just hate. That's cool with me.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by chikachike86(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
LegendHero:

100% valid point.

100% invalid point.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by LegendHero(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
chikachike86:

Why not allow the Nnamdi kanu people to have a country of there own. Is it by force to be in the same country?

Am I the one stopping them?

What are their representatives and elected officials doing? How many times have your politicians tabled this in front of the National Assembly formally?.

You think you’ll get Biafra with the way Kanu is approaching it? Then you guys will just wait till eternity.

And don’t mention 1967 here because what was obtainable then is different from now. People eyes are now open and more people are indifferent to your plight these days, some are even sympathetic to your cause.

If your 5 SE governors and your leaders can’t rise up and be bold to ask for Biafra, then you are just noisemakers using Biafra as a bargaining right all this while.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
djon78:

Story
And how advanced is Nigeria?
How developed is Nigeria?
It's even the igbos in the other parts of Nigeria that is adding value to those places
Remove the igbo man and his contribution Ib Nigeria
And you will see how backward this nation is

A country that got independence and started the drive to development same time as Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea
But 60ears after still abysimally under developed and backward

Look at this one?

Must you people think Nigeria starts and ends with ibo people? Your contribution is the lowest in Nigeria and and the last time I ched, your region is the poorest and the most backward and mediocre in Nigeria, it's the dirtiest and the most polluted in the world.

Since you are so mad that Nigeria is not like korea and singapore, are any of your dirtiest and most polluted states in the world that you govern by yourself like korea and singapore?

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
chikachike86:

Igbos don't need all that. Provided we still control the SME's, that's all that matters. We make the money and you just hate. That's cool with me.

. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Saao:
and the president is the laziest Nigeria president
Even Lazy To Address D Youths He Called Lazy.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by LegendHero(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
chikachike86:

Lol. Which of the SME’s? The one fabricated by IPOB Bureau of statistics or the one that Kanu told you in your village meeting?

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
chikachike86:

Why not allow the Nnamdi kanu people to have a country of there own. Is it by force to be in the same country?

Let me educate you, this is how it's done.

1. Your leaders locally and nationally from senators to reps, ambassadors, ministers and governors first have to resign from the government of Nigeria.

2. Return to the SE to declare independence.

3. Gain recognition from other countries or world powers.

4. Join the United Nations.

Have you done any of the above? No, you are just making noise and constituting nuisance,

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by djon78(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at this one?

Must you people think Nigeria starts and ends with ibo people? Your contribution is the lowest in Nigeria and and the last time I ched, your region is the poorest and the most backward and mediocre in Nigeria, it's the dirtiest and the most polluted in the world.

Since you are so mad that Nigeria is not like korea and singapore, are any of your dirtiest and most polluted states in the world that you govern by yourself like korea and singapore?

Poorest and most backward
I hear

OK
A people that has been marginalized since the end of the civil war. Who by there struggle and effort have made something reasonable out of there lives

Even with all these marginalization you that control the country are not better than them

One day our liberation will come
As long as there is a living being that controls the universe
Just one day
And it will come peacefully

Even in the west
The contribution of the igbo man is noted
I remember watching one of
World renowned fareed Zachariah program on CNN

He mentioned the ethnicities that have contributed a lot to immigrants in America
He mentioned Chinese, Indians and igbo people in the US

The world knows the capability and capacity of the igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
this is just too sad................................................

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2020
djon78:

Poorest and most backward
I hear

OK
A people that has been marginalized since the end of the civil war. Who by there struggle and effort have made something reasonable out of there lives

Even with all these marginalization you that control the country are not better than them

One day our liberation will come
As long as there is a living being that controls the universe
Just one day
And it will come peacefully

Even in the west
The contribution of the igbo man is noted
I remember watching one of
World renowned fareed Zachariah program on CNN

He mentioned the ethnicities that have contributed a lot to immigrants in America
He mentioned Chinese, Indians and igbo people in the US

The world knows the capability and capacity of the igbo man.

I've heard this sad and pathetic song a million times, sorry, not interested, confine if to your fellow ipobians.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by djon78(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

I've heard this sad and pathetic song a million times, sorry, not interested, confine if to your fellow ipobians.

Before nko
It won't mean anything to lots like you
You have hit the truth
And can't talk again

Is it not shameful
To be comparing oneself with people that lost the war
Lost everything
And started life on a clean slate
Who had made something good out of there lives

I leave most of you to your conscience

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2020
YungMillionaire:
who said Igbos might actually be the most stupid people in the world?.

This is a question o! I am not insulting any tribe.
They are not the most stupid group In the world but they are not wise either, they are one big engine run on emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2020
djon78:

Before nko
It won't mean anything to lots like you
You have hit the truth
And can't talk again

Is it not shameful
To be comparing oneself with people that lost the war
Lost everything
And started life on a clean slate
Who had made something good out of there lives

I leave most of you to your conscience

you said Igbos are in charge of SMEs in the country, the guy countered you, next you activated your default inferiority complex settings shouting marginalization, marginalization is the most abused English word used by Igbos to gain sympathy when they are at the receiving end of an argument.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Raalsalghul: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2020
I'm from the east and I won't lie this is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

you said Igbos are in charge of SMEs in the country, the guy countered you, next you activated your default inferiority complex settings shouting marginalization, marginalization is the most abused English word used by Igbos to gain sympathy when they are at the receiving end of an argument.

This is always their despicable and pathetic default, they want you yo believe that they are the smartest, the richest, the most advanced, the most educated, the owners of everything in Lagos and Abuja, the importers of everything entering Nigeria, but once you highlight the holes in their porous and narrow chests, they all of a sudden are marginalized and disenfranchised suffering people.

They are the most deceptive, confused, corny and dishonest people, they come up with the dumbest and the most ridiculous nonsense ever.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by ProT: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless Idiots

I spit on you fools!
They are "idiots," because they refuse to be controlled by ur narrative?
What happened to FREEDOM of EXPRESSION and ASSOCIATION as HUMANS (they are)?

The joke is on u!
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Shameless losers....smh

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2020
This is uncalled for!My eastern people doing this nonsense should please desists.Embarassing us for a man that has not hidden his disdain for us is way too much a bitter pill to swallow.THIS IS USA'S HEADACHE NOT OURS.DONT COME AND BE TELLING ME YOU'RE EXECERSING YOUR RIGHTS TO CAMPAIGN OR THAT TRUMP IS BETTER THAN BUHARI AND ALL THOSE BULLSHITS.GET SENSE,GUYS!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Kingzeez10: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Conrod:
Why are you shaking your head? at least the're peaceful,can you compare them to the muslims protesting against france in the north as we speak?
Use your head you religious bigot. This is a campaign and not protest.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is always their despicable and pathetic default, they want you yo believe that they are the smartest, the richest, the most advanced, the most educated, the owners of everything in Lagos and Abuja, the importers of everything entering Nigeria, but once you highlight the holes in their porous and narrow chests, they all of a sudden are marginalized and disenfranchised suffering people.

They are the most deceptive, confused, corny and dishonest people, they come up with the dumbest and the most ridiculous nonsense ever.
Please dial down on these outbursts!Not all of them are like that,stop generalising,Boss.I am also vexed with this idiotic show but let learn to condemn the people involved in this without shaming their ethnic stock.One love!
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by MrMaestro: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2020
chikachike86:

You all need to grow up already and stop acting like CHILDREN. Vote in proper people and have them fight for that as elected representatives on your behalf. But you know that won't happen because MOST don't agree with your RIDICULOUS Biafra. Rather than accept this fact you'd rather embarrass not only your tribe and Nigeria on the global stage, but the black race overall. Like petulant CHILDREN. May God be with you.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by MrMaestro: 1:50am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Summed up succinctly.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 1:55am On Nov 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless Idiots

I spit on you fools!

You see actual people. They even gave you their location sef. And you're spitting ONLINE...lol

So damn typical of nairalanders. All mouth no action
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ebenezer202I: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Petyr1:
please anybody that swear for this people should remove the curse
the embarrassment they are causing is affecting the whole country. other countries will just turn us to comedy
what kind of Bleep is this?
lol grin grin
same Trump that just recently rejected their Ngozi

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 2:03am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
Election in USA , Rally in Eastern Nigeria,

Choi, na so these people are so deluded?

I bet you thought you said something

What's your people's business with France?
What's your people's business with Saudi Arabia?
What's your people's business with middle east?

Is it not solely Religion based?

So what is your business when some Christians choose to do the same?

God forbid you ever turn down any opportunity to show you're a certified bigot
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 2:09am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
See how they are embarrassing Nigeria.

This guy actually said this with a straight face.

Yes...this is exactly why your country is not respected in the world.

No wonder some fondly call you people zombies
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 2:12am On Nov 04, 2020
ajailer:

does it matter if the president is lazy or not. I can bet with you that majority of ppl in those pictures don't even partake in their LG elections.

You're so right sir
It matters not if a leader of a country is lazy and lacking ideas.
After all, he has personally achieved

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2020
overall90:
UP TRUMP cheesy

say no to Islamic terrorism.

Better than protesting and killing your fellow countrymen for a cartoon drawn in far away Denmark.

That is just it
These zombies masturbating are totally oblivious
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

The enemy of their enemy is their friend even if that frined hates them like shit!.

What's good for Nigeria is bad for them and what's bad for Nigeria makes them happy.

This is their warped nature and sadistic way of life.
You don't have the to complain about their choice to rally for Trump as long as they go about it peacefully.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 2:23am On Nov 04, 2020
YungMillionaire:
who said Igbos might actually be the most stupid people in the world?.

This is a question o! I am not insulting any tribe.
Who said 'YungMillionaire' is actually a stinking vagabond of the highest order in the world?
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Petyr1:
please anybody that swear for this people should remove the curse
the embarrassment they are causing is affecting the whole country. other countries will just turn us to comedy
what kind of Bleep is this?

Just call them Biafrans n stick to your Nigeria
Wetin be the problem?

After 60yrs independence of achieving what? This is the final straw abi..

A country that can't even maintain good ac systems for international airports...

Just simply delusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jubilations As Ikpeazu Orders Payment Of Salary To All Abia Workers / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? / House of Reps Backs State Police In 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.