Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. (11091 Views)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by tamdun: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
What a shame, some people can't just stop disgracing this country

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by tamdun: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guestlander:
There must be medical name for this condition.
Mental slavery

6 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
Dande55:

Answer his question. Is France in Nigeria? Why are they protesting over a cartoon of a peadophile who took Africans as slaves?
[/s]

Off topic, go and start your own thread to discuss your Muslim/Christian religious bigotry and ignorant rubbish,,.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Conrod:
Why are you shaking your head? at least the're peaceful,can you compare them to the muslims protesting against france in the north as we speak?
Those people in imo state are a disgrace to this country.

A man that called their country a shit hole shocked

4 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by nku5: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is very very sad...

Abeg go lick your drug dealing, thief Tinubu nyash in peace nobody cares. Bad belle kee you there grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Guestlander: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
These Ibos are something else.

5 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NNEWIsuper: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guestlander:

It is the same. Both groups are dumb.
Is not same.. One is a killer.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is very very sad...

Pls dey ur dey ....abok1

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Turantula(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless Idiots

I spit on you fools!
My muslim friend, take it easy na! He doesn't like terrorists just like the people from south east

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Turantula(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
BabaOwen:

Shit hole is an understatement, I think a zoo is more appropriate
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by AustineJohn908(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
ajailer:
No wonder GMB had the effontery to label the Nigerian youth as being lazy. Bunch of disillusioned ppl.
But if it was done for Buhari, you won't label Dem "disillusioned"

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by skyman200(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one my people, kudos to Trump!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by MrMaestro: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
These Igbos are becoming an embarrassment not only on Nigerians but on the black race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Edopesin: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether Twitter itself or Twitter users say this or that,

The Love For Trump is beyond Personal Gain!
It's not only in Nigeria! It's all over the World!
The Man is Loved for his Patrotism and Guts..

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who the World sees as unqualified but they Forget that there is a GOD in Heaven that Specializes in Qualifying the Unqualified!!

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who Despite all the Scenenigans, lies , backstabbings and Falsehood from the Media and others, remains resolute in his Assignment..

The Massive Crowd Prayers Trumps gets from all over the World is one of the Major Secrets that has kept Him despite all the traps and lies..

We Love Him...

My Prayer For Him is that He Remains Humble and do not Deviate from his Divine Assignment..

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump!!

You start losing relevance (if you ever had any) when you meddle in politics

6 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Csami(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrMaestro:
These Igbos are becoming an embarrassment not only on Nigerians but on the black race.

Embarrassment is killing people over a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark.

10 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Intrepid01(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who the World sees as unqualified but they Forget that there is a GOD in Heaven that Specializes in Qualifying the Unqualified!!

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who Despite all the Scenenigans, lies , backstabbings and Falsehood from the Media and others, remains resolute in his Assignment..

The Massive Crowd Prayers Trumps gets from all over the World is one of the Major Secrets that has kept Him despite all the traps and lies..

We Love Him...

My Prayer For Him is that He Remains Humble and do not Deviate from his Divine Assignment..

You know have always liked the way you share the word of God in this forum, I think you should stick to that alone. What you wrote up there is pure thrash and cast doubts on your personality.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by ThatFairGuy: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
They're saboteurs, the real slaves in the shit hole

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by edoairways: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love Him...

You can say that again. I love Trump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by nervorum: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love Him...

I don't know you, but I respect you cos of the way you push the message of hope and salvation.

I respect your opinion on this cos its your entitled view. If you were presently resident in America, I would have engaged you in specifics.

But just to point that God does not love Trump more than the others, neither is he interested in using Trump more than he could the others. He can use whomever sits in that office. If you preach that God does not use an unclean vessel, then it negates your argument for why God is qualifying Trump above any other candidate.

Trump is as corrupt as the others in Washington, as immoral as the average unsaved person and more divisive and bigoted than Buhari. If you think Buhari is nepotic, Trump is worse. This is not media propaganda. He operates at the level of black leaders in Africa. There is a reason why 97 million ppl have voted before Nov 3rd in America. I personally think Trumps unlikely ascendancy is a punishment to America, where the Bible says he would give them children as their leaders.

It will be a tough challenge. Let the peoples choice prevail, but let's not make it look as thgh God loves Trump more than Biden. This is the realm of men, and time and chance happens to have a big influence.

Peace of the Lord!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ratedgang: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damn. See hatred everywhere..... we are not united in this country I swear.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Muna4real(f): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
BabaOwen:

Please tell me, isn't Nigeria a shit hole? Even ipob called it a zoo. I don't know why you are denying the truth about your useless country angry

4 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
When clowns in the north were shouting death to America in response to Soleimani's neutralisation, what did you people say? Michelle Obama led the fake Bring Back our Girls Movement that crumbled Jonathan's administration and foisted Buhari on us. Why didn't you tell Michelle to mind her business in 2014? Is Nigeria part of USA?

8 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
tamdun:
What a shame, some people can't just stop disgracing this country

The enemy of their enemy is their friend even if that frined hates them like shit!.

What's good for Nigeria is bad for them and what's bad for Nigeria makes them happy.

This is their warped nature and sadistic way of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by RuggedSniper: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:
The look for love and acceptances in the wrong places..
WORD! The Americans posting on the Reuters Twitter handle are even making derisive comments towards these group of Ibo people who have absolutely NO VOTING RIGHTS in the U.S. as non citizens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guestlander:
There must be medical name for this condition.
grin grin grin WALLAHI
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by gwafaeziokwu: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

The enemy of their enemy is their friend even if that frined hates them like shit!.

What's good for Nigeria is bad for them and what's bad for Nigeria makes them happy.

This is their warped nature and sadistic way of life.

grin grin

Cry cry baby.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by YungMillionaire: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
who said Igbos might actually be the most stupid people in the world?.

This is a question o! I am not insulting any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Muna4real:

Please tell me, isn't Nigeria a shit hole? Even ipob called it a zoo. I don't know why you are denying the truth about your useless country angry

Sadly, you the shit! in the shithole the orange glow clown was talking about.

Funny how you shithole mentality people think the shithole doesn't apply to you, even your dirty and shitty abia is worse than a shithole..

3 out of the world's most polluted places in the world are in SE, Nigeria, the number 1 most polluted city in the entire world is Onitsha.

You are actually a reflection of the shithole you are talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Subzero047: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
They are campaigning for a president of their choice why are you crying more than the bereaved?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by ovcwality(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
They are not embarrassing Nigeria, It is east or Igbo people. Hope other Africans realize

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Muna4real(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sadly, you the shit! in the shithole the orange glow clown was talking about.

Funny how you shithole mentality people think the shithole doesn't apply to you, even your dirty and shitty abia is worse than a shithole..

3 out of the world's most polluted places in the world are in SE, Nigeria, the number 1 most polluted city in the entire world is Onitsha.

You are actually a reflection of the shithole you are talking about.

It's not my fault that you fail to accept the truth even though it's very glaring. Nigeria is actually worse than a shit hole and Trump was 100% correct on that one. Keep living in self deceit.

6 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Subzero047: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Petyr1:
please anybody that swear for this people should remove the curse
the embarrassment they are causing is affecting the whole country. other countries will just turn us to comedy
what kind of Bleep is this?

The killings didn't cause you embarrassement, the lootings didn't cause you embarrassement but those marching peacefully are causing you embarrassement

You need to check upstairs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Convention: 19 APC Youth Leader Aspirants, Others Join Dada's Campaign Team / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.