Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. (11093 Views)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2020
The last time we supported Obama ionly gave us mumu president.You want us to support another Islamic defender,God forbid.And ngozi is going for China bidding so if she wins no problem and if she doesn't is still ok. At least Trump is fighting for Christian lives What has the other idiot called ladan don all his yrs in politics
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

you do not have half of individual achievements of the Yorubas? but you wont see them shouting like a rabid dog, I do not really have problem with your chest beatings but the issue I have is always playing the " usual " victim card when things are not going your way, you can't have it on both sides, as for you calling me demented I am not surprised, an average Igbo will result to insults if his narrative is not bought by the other party, it is an I built factory error in your gene, I am not angry, you are just manifesting your innate default settings.
Are you a Yoruba? If so, then I'll say you're foolish to be insulting Igbos because we've never been a problem to you. Why do you choose to start attacking us? Then, on personal achievements, we've been through this comparison for a long time and I believe we've known that both groups are achievers and shouldn't talk down on ourselves as it will be childish. I reiterate that Igbos feel no inferiority over anyone not even Europeans. This is the reason for our high success ratio. If you see it as chest beating then you must be slow. If you accuse me of feeling inferior and I counter your accusation by telling you that facts of my success proves otherwise, you'll be very stupid to turn around and accuse me of chest beating. Do you expect me to just keey quiet why you erroneously ascribe inferiority to my people? I lay facts bare so all spectators can draw conclusions for themselves.
Lastly, I'm very conscious of some agents seeking Igbos and Yorubas to continue bickering over irrelevant matters while they themselves seek the destruction of both. This is why I don't want to attack the generality of Yorubas. If you're Yoruba, I expect you to think in that direction too. This thread is totally borne out of foolishness. Let Igbos go on a rally for who they want... it's not the business of haters what we we do in this case.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Are you a Yoruba? If so, then I'll say you're foolish to be insulting Igbos because we've never been a problem to you. Why do you choose to start attacking us? Then, on personal achievements, we've been through this comparison for a long time and I believe we've known that both groups are achievers and shouldn't talk down on ourselves as it will be childish. I reiterate that Igbos feel no inferiority over anyone not even Europeans. This is the reason for our high success ratio. If you see it as chest beating then you must be slow. If you accuse me of feeling inferior and I counter your accusation by telling you that facts of my success proves otherwise, you'll be very stupid to turn around and accuse me of chest beating. Do you expect me to just keey quiet why you erroneously ascribe inferiority to my people? I lay facts bare so all spectators can draw conclusions for themselves.
Lastly, I'm very conscious of some agents seeking Igbos and Yorubas to continue bickering over irrelevant matters while they themselves seek the destruction of both. This is why I don't want to attack the generality of Yorubas. If you're Yoruba, I expect you to think in that direction too. This thread is totally borne out of foolishness. Let Igbos go on a rally for who they want... it's not the business of haters what we we do in this case.
All this epistle just to reply me!! I know a lamp can't see its underneath but I will make it easy for you, going on a solidarity parade for someone that does not see you as human, for someone that calls your country a shit hole, is nothing but acute inferiority complex no matter the motive behind the parade.

I have come to observe a new narrative on this platform, when people are getting your people battered, you now point on them to be a paid agent of division from " unknown people" but if your people are on the offensive, it is all well and good, damn it!!! you all are low budget comedians.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by cashkid18(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

you do not have half of individual achievements of the Yorubas? but you wont see them shouting like a rabid dog, I do not really have problem with your chest beatings but the issue I have is always playing the " usual " victim card when things are not going your way, you can't have it on both sides, as for you calling me demented I am not surprised, an average Igbo will result to insults if his narrative is not bought by the other party, it is an inbuilt factory error in your gene, I am not angry, you are just manifesting your innate default settings.
Which half achievement of yorubas..you mean skull mining and agbero cheesy cheesy grin if not for Nigeria, yoruba land would have worst than benin and togo.take a look a those countries and see what Yoruba country would have been like..thank God for Nigeria. Skull mining and agbero are the only achievement of the yoruba people cheesy cheesy
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Chimasoka: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE

TENSION: In Aso Rock Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Aso Rock Confirms Yusuf Abubakar
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Warripikine: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
We love trump...
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Petyr1: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Just call them Biafrans n stick to your Nigeria
Wetin be the problem?

After 60yrs independence of achieving what? This is the final straw abi..

A country that can't even maintain good ac systems for international airports...

Just simply delusional

And how does this campaign solve these problems? you are campaigning in Nigeria, and it not that you are permitted to vote. is that not stupidity
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Petyr1: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Subzero047:

The killings didn't cause you embarrassement, the lootings didn't cause you embarrassement but those marching peacefully are causing you embarrassement

You need to check upstairs
nope. you are the one that needs a brain surgery. campaigning for the same person that call black countries shit hole. what is the purpose of this campaign? you can't even vote based on US Constitution secondly why doing it in Nigeria. can't you take it to US
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Petyr1: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether Twitter itself or Twitter users say this or that,

The Love For Trump is beyond Personal Gain!
It's not only in Nigeria! It's all over the World!
The Man is Loved for his Patrotism and Guts..

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who the World sees as unqualified but they Forget that there is a GOD in Heaven that Specializes in Qualifying the Unqualified!!

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who Despite all the Scenenigans, lies , backstabbings and Falsehood from the Media and others, remains resolute in his Assignment..

The Massive Crowd Prayers Trumps gets from all over the World is one of the Major Secrets that has kept Him despite all the traps and lies..

We Love Him...

My Prayer For Him is that He Remains Humble and do not Deviate from his Divine Assignment..

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump!!
sir can you please stay away from politics. the only reason I know you on nairaland is for the gospel. stay on that
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

All this epistle just to reply me!! I know a lamp can't see its underneath but I will make it easy for you, going on a solidarity parade for someone that does not see you as human, for someone that calls your country a shit hole, is nothing but acute inferiority complex no matter the motive behind the parade.

I have come to observe a new narrative on this platform, when people are getting your people battered, you now point on them to be a paid agent of division from " unknown people" but if your people are on the offensive, it is all well and good, damn it!!! you all are low budget comedians.
Trump has noted the parade done in his honour... whatever he said before about Nigeria is very correct. Nigeria at present is a shithole. We're not like you that will try to salvage the rotten and battered image of a terrorist haven. At least, the parade shows that there are a group of people domiciled in Nigeria who are not terrorists. You can't silence us because you're too small to do so. You can allege whatever, we don't bother about it. Our thinking faculty ain't the same so park one side.
Who are the people doing the battering? If only they can stop being cowards are come out blazing in their original ethnic group then we can respond to them in full. Until you're brave enough to affirm your ethnic group, you'll always be regarded a coward.
Now, crawl back to the shithole from where you you where you came.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Trump has noted the parade done in his honour... whatever he said before about Nigeria is very correct. Nigeria at present is a shithole. We're not like you that will try to salvage the rotten and battered image of a terrorist haven. At least, the parade shows that there are a group of people domiciled in Nigeria who are not terrorists. You can't silence because you're too small to do so. You can allege whatever, we don't bother about it. Our thinking faculty ain't the same so park one side.
Who are the people doing the battering? If only they can stop being cowards are come out blazing in their original ethnic group then we can respond to them in full. Until you're brave enough to affirm your ethnic group, you'll always be regarded a coward.
lol, a third class citizen in a shit hole country feeling funky, which type of misfortune is greater than this?

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jude79(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
esomchi40041:
The look for love and acceptances in the wrong places..

Same way some people looked for love and assistance from buhari in 2015 and 2019, but are now protesting in 2020.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, a third class citizen in a shit hole country feeling funky, which type of misfortune is greater than this?
Situations in life are actually temporary as long as those suffering it never give up the fight against that situation. I'm proud of my people because I know we will fight till we're free. You should worry about what awaits your people are the shithole is balkanized.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by 9japride(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Petyr1:
nope. you are the one that needs a brain surgery. campaigning for the same person that call black countries shit hole. what is the purpose of this campaign? you can't even vote based on US Constitution secondly why doing it in Nigeria. can't you take it to US
[color=#006600][/color]

It's our leaders that made the country a laughing stock and not the oppressed citizens. They supported someone who is concern for human happiness. Biden that does not remember things, is it the one best for Americans? They should vote him in and enjoy next level of wahala. I believe some forces are the ones pushing up Biden and those forces prefer the kind of leaders we presently have in this side.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shame dey catch me for these people. grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Situations in life are actually temporary as long as those suffering it never give up the fight against that situation. I'm proud of my people because I know we will fight till we're free. You should worry about what awaits your people are the shithole is balkanized.

Now you took my bait and you are hooked!!! I intentionally posted what you quoted to activate your complex, yet you did not disappoint, your people always claim to be the richest in the country, they are the ones in control of SMEs in the country, they are the one that developed every other places in the country, so tell me how all these relates to suffering on behalf of your people, how can people that are dominating every aspect of the economy suffer?

you see!! it is either your people are not being truthful to themselves just to be happy or you are afflicted with an eternal inferiority complex syndrome anytime a jab hits your lower region.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by BENARI: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Shame dey catch me for these people. grin

Just say you're enraged they supported the right person. They believed!

Soon and very soon the other will materialize.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Dede1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is it not ironic that you are not only a member of that shithole, but also the shit in the hole?

The shittiest places on Nigeria are the 3 dirtiest and the most polluted cities in the world are in the SE grin

At least, we can agree on one fact. Whether wholly or partly, Nigeria is a renowned shithole. grin grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

[b]Trump has noted the parade done in his honour... whatever he said before about Nigeria is very correct. Nigeria at present is a shithole.[/b]I We're not like you that will try to salvage the rotten and battered image of a terrorist haven. At least, the parade shows that there are a group of people domiciled in Nigeria who are not terrorists. You can't silence us because you're too small to do so. You can allege whatever, we don't bother about it. Our thinking faculty ain't the same so park one side.

I see you Igbos lining up at the US embassy to collect VISA because you paraded in your village to support trump while shouting Nigeria is a shithole with your a MAGA paraphernalia.

Bunch of delusional comedians..

grin grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

We know what awaits us is a good thing.

Good riddance.

grin grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by irrefragable: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Raalsalghul:
I'm from the east and I won't lie this is an embarrassment.
Nwanne, they are not stupid. As a wise Igbo man, do your research. Get down to Onitsha and ask the convener of the rally why he/she decided to support Trump. I'm sure you will get a reasonable answer.

I don't believe any Igbo man is stupid. Just try to find out the reason for his actions and you will be shocked.

Personally, I don't like or hate Trump, but if America could foist a dullard like Buhari on us, they deserve something worse than Buhari.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether Twitter itself or Twitter users say this or that,

The Love For Trump is beyond Personal Gain!
It's not only in Nigeria! It's all over the World!
The Man is Loved for his Patrotism and Guts..

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who the World sees as unqualified but they Forget that there is a GOD in Heaven that Specializes in Qualifying the Unqualified!!

The Love For Trump is the Love For a Man who Despite all the Scenenigans, lies , backstabbings and Falsehood from the Media and others, remains resolute in his Assignment..

The Massive Crowd Prayers Trumps gets from all over the World is one of the Major Secrets that has kept Him despite all the traps and lies..

We Love Him...

My Prayer For Him is that He Remains Humble and do not Deviate from his Divine Assignment..

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump!!
So you support a man who hates black people?
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Dovegrey: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
See how they are embarrassing Nigeria.
Does Nigeria look like country to you
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
BENARI:

Just say you're enraged they supported the right person. They believed!

Soon and very soon the other will materialize.
I care about neither of the two. Just truly ashamed for y'all.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dovegrey:
Does Nigeria look like country to you

Nigeria is my country, I love Nigeria and I'm proud of Nigeria my country.

The fact that you hate Nigeria is your own personal problem to deal with and carry on your own shoulder, not mine.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

Now you took my bait and you are hooked!!! I intentionally posted what you quoted to activate your complex, yet you did not disappoint, your people always claim to be the richest in the country, they are the ones in control of SMEs in the country, they are the one that developed every other places in the country, so tell me how all these relates to suffering on behalf of your people, how can people that are dominating every aspect of the economy suffer?

you see!! it is either your people are not being truthful to themselves just to be happy or you are afflicted with an eternal inferiority complex syndrome anytime a jab hits your lower region.
Lol. Your so called bait got lost somewhere... go look for it. You're not my match. I say things as they are. No sensible Igbo man is proud of this Nigeria. Stating the obvious marginalization of Ndigbo is not equivalent to crying. It is simply stating the truth. Acknowledging the truth helps one to make the decision on how to change the situation hence Igbo Youths have arisen from the four corners of the world. You must learn to quote a man well if you want to be taken seriously. I've never used the word 'dominate' or any of its variant in describing the achievements of my people. If I have done so, you can show me here. I've always maintained that in virtually all area of human endeavour, we've been doing well which shows how courageous we are and totally cancels any suggestion that we as a people should be described with the word 'inferiority'. You see how restless and tactless you've been debating with me. I've totally outclassed you and rendered all your accusations baseless. Now I challenge you to state your ethnic group again confidently let me put them on scale to see their weight. If you're not a coward living off the vestiges of British wickedness in Nigeria, I'll like you to boldly state your ethnic group and tell me your achievements for the last 50yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
irrefragable:
Nwanne, they are not stupid. As a wise Igbo man, do your research. Get down to Onitsha and ask the convener of the rally why he/she decided to support Trump. I'm sure you will get a reasonable answer.

I don't believe any Igbo man is stupid. Just try to find out the reason for his actions and you will be shocked.

Personally, I don't like or hate Trump, but if America could foist a dullard like Buhari on us, they deserve something worse than Buhari.

So, America came to Nigeria with weapons to force the Nigerian electorates to the polling stations to vote for the candidate of their choice?

When are you losers going to get it through your heads that Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria went to the polls to vote for their preferred candidate and the majority picked a winner, it's called democracy.

That election ended a long time ago, accept your loss and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

I see you Igbos lining up at the US embassy to collect VISA because you paraded in your village to support trump while shouting Nigeria is a shithole with your a MAGA paraphernalia.

Bunch of delusional comedians..

grin grin
For someone like you with a lower IQ than a jelly fish, I'll have to ignore you so that I don't taint my cerebral level.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Petyr1:
And how does this campaign solve these problems? you are campaigning in Nigeria, and it not that you are permitted to vote. is that not stupidity

You're right
My point is only for those pretending as if this is some mighty calamity.

Its all Religion based. Some Christians are solidly behind Trump. Because of the heavy stick US carries in the world

Currently, people that protested are having their passport seized n accounts frozen.

We have way more bigger fish to fry in Nigeria.
That's all am saying

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Your so called bait got lost somewhere... go look for it. You're not my match. I say things as they are. No sensible Igbo man is proud of this Nigeria. Stating the obvious marginalization of Ndigbo is not equivalent to crying. It is simply stating the truth. Acknowledging the truth helps one to make the decision on how to change the situation hence Igbo Youths have arisen from the four corners of the world. You must learn to quote a man well if you want to be taken seriously. I've never used the word 'dominate' or any of its variant in describing the achievements of my people. If I have done so, you can show me here. I've always maintained that in virtually all area of human endeavour, we've been doing well which shows how courageous we are and totally cancels any suggestion that we as a people should be described with the word 'inferiority'. You see how restless and tactless you've been debating with me. I've totally outclassed you and rendered all your accusations baseless. Now I challenge you to state your ethnic group again confidently let me put them on scale to see their weight. If you're not a coward living off the vestiges of British wickedness in Nigeria, I'll like you to bold state your ethnic group and tell me your achievements for the last 50yrs.

lol, your I.Q is not enough for the kind of sojourn you want to endeavor, for you to be replying with epistles every time a jab hits the scrotum show you are emotional and tactless.

Nobody is marginalizing Ndigbo, it is just a nursery rhyme by people like you when the igbos are ostracised from the power at the national level, when your main ally Jonathan was in power, no one heared any Igbo shouting marginalization, your lots were enjoying the goodies that came with it but take those benefits out of the way, an average Igbo becomes marginalized.

why was there no serious Ipob/Massob agitation during Jonathan regime? some of us are aware of your childish antics, group of emotional men!! by the way, I wont reply you again after this, conversation with you is like beating a dead horse...... I am a full blooded Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Ikinternational: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your lame and silly ipob rubbish......................

You vomit diarrhea daily. How dare you open that your tartar filled mouth to accuse anyone of rubbish.

Pure delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, America came to Nigeria with weapons to force the Nigerian electorates to the polling stations to vote for the candidate of their choice?

When are you losers going to get it through your heads that Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria went to the polls to vote for their preferred candidate and the majority picked a winner, it's called democracy.

That election ended a long time ago, accept your loss and move on with your life.
which idiots voted the dumbass..That is why you are rooting for a dumbass for usa.,so that you can continue in your killings.You want a gay like yourself.It won't happen.You think USA is a place goats and donkeys vote and produce a dead man walking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? / I Was Bribed To Nail Al-mustapha,says Katako / Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.