Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. (11080 Views)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Sunnycliff(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2020
MrMaestro:
These Igbos are becoming an embarrassment not only on Nigerians but on the black race.

Can you let go of this embarrassments, let them go with their Biafra and regain your sanity in one Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
SirVintageCock:
Look at this dumbo.

What a nauseating excuse of a human excreta. You singlehandedly generalised and unequivocally rubbished every living being residing in the east with this bigoted post.

Get lost idioT

Look at this one throwing tantrums like a toddler.

This hypocrite conveniently sidestepped his generalizing and chest beating ipob brothers.. .

Sit down somewhere abeg..
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
Sunnycliff:

Same way they make a cartoon in Europe and they kill others here. That's how they search for love and acceptance in the peaceful religion
[/s]

What's this irrelevant rant got to do with the topic.? Exactly what?

Why are you Igbos always infatuated and preoccupied with killings, deaths and calamity?
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Sunnycliff(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

What's this irrelevant rant got to do with the topic.? Exactly what?

Why are you Igbos always infatuated and preoccupied with killings, deaths and calamity?

Bokoharam have been killing you guys and your army back to back yet your president keeps giving them royal treatment if they are caught. Is that justice for the dead? Isn't that an encouragement for others to continue? Is this not far worse than a shit hole tag?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by SirVintageCock: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at this one throwing tantrums like a toddler.

This hypocrite conveniently sidestepped his generalizing and chest beating ipob brothers.. .

Sit down somewhere abeg..

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by adadike(f): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Ng parrot or whatever he calls himself should let eastern Nigeria be. If your madness have gotten to the point of no return, go and get help.
Mr president is borrowing , keeps borrowing and still borrowing, he is not disgracing Nigeria? Tinubu your god and all his criminal records is not disgracing Nigeria ba? Politicians that still flock to the same USA with our money to lick Oyibo people yansh is not disgracing Nigeria? When USA came to do abracadabra and rescue one of their own in northern Nigeria, northern Nigeria is not disgracing Nigeria? But when the great igbos decided to go on a walk for Trump for supporting Christianity devoid of gayism and lesbianism you now rush to Twitter to dig out tweets of nonetities like your very self Ngpatriot, that igbos are disgracing Nigeria .
No tribe have ever placed this country positively on the world map like the great igbos. If you say Igbos are disgracing Nigeria, then Nigeria led by the northerners is a disgrace to the whole world. Next time, if you don't want caterpillar to kill you, stay on your lane and promote your tribe. Leave igbos , let us be. No be your leg, no be your banner and no be your money. Trump we know, who you be?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Dede1(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2020
The people from southeastern Nigeria are very wise people. They appreciate anybody who had the gut to develop his\her country. Trump typifies such a person who wants his country first before any other country. I wish Nigeria will have someone who has such patriotic zeal as Trump to think Nigeria first before any other thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop the hypocrisy.

If you are going to play victim and make noise about respecting other people's choices, practice what you preach by respecting and allowing other people to voice their views and opinion.
You're the real hypocrite who's crying over something that doesn't concern you. You're not from the US neither is Joe Biden your father. Learn to respect other people's political choice.
Show me just one sentence that even suggest I playing any 'victim'? I'm far bigger than your mind can grasp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
Yujin:

You're the real hypocrite who's crying over something that doesn't concern you. You're not from the US neither is Joe Biden your father. Learn to respect other people's political choice.
Show me just one sentence that even suggest I playing any 'victim'? I'm far bigger than your mind can grasp.
[/s]

This is a public forum, you don't get to dictate to people what they can and cannot say.

Go and start your own forum where you get to dictate what people say or discuss.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Chikelue2000(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless Idiots

I spit on you fools!
but when there's a protrait of the prophet in France, Christian's in the north are endangered....i spit on u
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Dede1:
The people from southeastern Nigeria are very wise people. They appreciate anybody who had the gut to develop his\her country. Trump typifies such a person who wants his country first before any other country. I wish Nigeria will have someone who has such patriotic zeal as Trump to think Nigeria first before any other thing.

Trump love his country while you hate and despise your own country, what an irony and state of cluelessness on your part.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol the idiot op was well served funny enough trump is even winning.... lol many of them and their likes may commit suicide... bunch of badlucks grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
jagorinho:

Every Nigerian group turned the country to poverty capital of the world including Igbos, do not try to absolve your people, about inferiority complex, you can smell it from an Igbo man from afar, it is not by physique or your prowess in business, it is more of mindset. The Igbo man is fast in playing the pity card when found out ( marginalization, civil war etc), but when in the driving seat, he is the best after sliced bread others are just sub human.
Only a demented person will suggest that a group of people with high individual achievements on all fronts of human endeavour have inferiority complex. Every success requires courage and resilience and that's the hallmark of Ndigbo. Therefore, if you still insist in trying to force your narrative about Igbos and feeling inferior, it simple means you're demented.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
adadike:
Ng parrot or whatever he calls himself should let eastern Nigeria be. If your madness have gotten to the point of no return, go and get help.
Mr president is borrowing , keeps borrowing and still borrowing, he is not disgracing Nigeria? Tinubu your god and all his criminal records is not disgracing Nigeria ba? Politicians that still flock to the same USA with our money to lick Oyibo people yansh is not disgracing Nigeria? When USA came to do abracadabra and rescue one of their own in northern Nigeria, northern Nigeria is not disgracing Nigeria? But when the great igbos decided to go on a walk for Trump for supporting Christianity devoid of gayism and lesbianism you now rush to Twitter to dig out tweets of nonetities like your very self Ngpatriot, that igbos are disgracing Nigeria .
No tribe have ever placed this country positively on the world map like the great igbos. If you say Igbos are disgracing Nigeria, then Nigeria led by the northerners is a disgrace to the whole world. Next time, if you don't want caterpillar to kill you, stay on your lane and promote your tribe. Leave igbos , let us be. No be your leg, no be your banner and no be your money. Trump we know, who you be?
[/s]

No Ipobian post is complete without the usual Tinubu homage and salutations..

Confine this rubbish to your fellow Igbos.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by chikachike86(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

OK what's the reason why u love trump and how does it benefit u?

The reason is personal and it's non of your business. Better concentrate how to survive in the shithole. When Trump pointed out how messed we're in the country with no regard for humanity guess he was lying abi. The country is in a mess and if nothing is done, then posterity will bear the brunt of our ineptitude and carefree attitude.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Only a demented person will suggest that a group of people with high individual achievements on all fronts of human endeavour have inferiority complex. Every success requires courage and resilience and that's the hallmark of Ndigbo. Therefore, if you still insist in trying to force your narrative about Igbos and feeling inferior, it simple means you're demented.

lmao .

See empty, shallow, low self-esteem and inferiority complex on steroids..

grin

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by adadike(f): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No Ipobian post is comtplete without the usual Tinubu homage and salutations..

.Cnfine this rubbish to your fellow Igbos.
Go and shut that fowl yansh you call mouth. Who on nairaland does not know that Tinubu is your pay master and you are his nairaland dog. Face him, campaign for him, who gives a damn? Stay on your Lane and let Igbos be. What we do with our life and our money shouldn't be your concern. man wey dey do amebo, Mr parrot indeed! Let we igbos deal with our problem ourselves. Face the rot in your state and your tribe. Face the bigger and numerous evils in this APC govt and let igbos be. I ask again, Trump recognised us and we recognised him as well but you and your fellow nonetities , who una be?

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Trump love his country while you hate and despise your own country, what an irony and state of cluelessness on your part.
What is there to a love about a contraption where human lives are below that of cows? What is there to love about a contraption that stiffles excellence and rather rewards mediocrity and violence. We're not dumb to be patriotic towards such an evil enterprise that has consistently shown us no love. Will you say I'm 'playing the pity card' by mentioning these things? If a supposed country will leave a whole region unattended and prefer to borrow money to go build a rail line in another country, it simply tells you how much they regard you.
We're totally unapologetic about our views of this Nigeria. We give thanks to God for having blessed us with a high propensity for success and a never dying spirit. If you're looking for someone clueless, go look into the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
adadike:
Go and shut that fowl yansh you call mouth. Who on nairaland does not know that Tinubu is your pay master and you are his nairaland dog. Face him, campaign for him, who gives a damn? Stay on your Lane and let Igbos be. What we do with our life and our money shouldn't be your concern. man wey dey do amebo, Mr parrot indeed! Let we igbos deal with our problem ourselves. Face the rot in your state and your tribe. Face the bigger and numerous evils in this APC govt and let igbos be. I ask again, Trump recognised us and we recognised him as well but you and your fellow nonetities , who una be?
[/s]

More ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant and Tinubu praise singing and worshiping..

What's the problem?Tinubu forgot to pay your school fees or put akpu on your table?

grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
Yujin:

What is there to a love about a contraption where human lives a below that of cows? What is there to love about a contraption that stiffles excellence and rather rewards mediocrity and violence. We're not dumb to be patriotic towards such an evil enterprise that has consistently shown us no love. Will you say I'm 'playing the pity card' by mentioning these things? If a supposed country will leave a whole region unattended and prefer to borrow money to go build a rail line in another country, it simply tells you how much they regard you.
We're totally unapologetic about our views of this Nigeria. We give thanks to God for having blessed us with a high propensity for success and a never dying spirit. If you're looking for someone clueless, go look into the mirror.
[/s]

All I get from your rant is the fact that you hate Nigeria which is not new per you and your kind so what's new?

Tell me something I don't know..

grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is a public forum, you don't get to dictate to people what they can and cannot say.

Go and start your own forum where you get to dictate what people say or discuss.
Like I said, you're no match for me. You already lose in your own thread. Crawl back to the burrow from whence you came.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

Like I said, you're no match for me. You already lose in your own thread. Crawl back to the burrow from whence you came.

I did not know I was in a competition with you and your meaningless Ipobian rants..
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Dede1(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Trump love his country while you hate and despise your own country, what an[b] irony and state of cluelessness[/b] on your part.

Is it not even an idiotic irony to place a shithole such as Nigeria in the same wavelength with US?
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Yujin(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao .

See empty, shallow, low self-esteem and inferiority complex on steroids..

grin
Only your kinds may reason like this. I've given my reasons why inferiority and Igbo can't be in the same sentence. Counter them with points if you can. I don't blame you... a jelly fish is clearly smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by adadike(f): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

More ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant and Tinubu praise singing and worshiping..

What's the problem?Tinubu forgot to pay your school fees or put akpu on your table?

grin

Taa gbafuo! Run along. You are too small abeg! You got my message loud and clear. Leave Ndigbo alone! Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Abilistic(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2020
adadike:
Taa gbafuo! Run along. You are too small abeg! You got my message loud and clear. Leave Ndigbo alone! Good day!

Ada, stop honoring him with your replies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Coldie(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
chikachike86:

The reason is personal and it's non of your business. Better concentrate how to survive in the shithole. When Trump pointed out how messed we're in the country with no regard for humanity guess he was lying abi. The country is in a mess and if nothing is done, then posterity will bear the brunt of our ineptitude and carefree attitude.
Trump that gave Nigeria visa ban did it not affect Biafrans too?

Trump that refused to support okonjo iweala your biafran sister u still say u love him?

Seriously?

Make Una grow up o. Your support for trump is not necessary cause he won't reciprocate it.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
adadike:

What was the message again?

That you know how to bore people with your toddler rants.?

grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by Sinistami(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Dande55:

Answer his question. Is France in Nigeria? Why are they protesting over a cartoon of a peadophile who took Africans as slaves?

Oga the two groups na mumu dey worry dem.
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by leicestercamper: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Eastern Nigeria for Trump.

It is only muslims(terrorists) that are scared of Trump.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by NGpatriot: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Dede1:

Is it not even an idiotic irony to place a shithole such as Nigeria in the same wavelength with US?

Is it not ironic that you are not only a member of that shithole, but also the shit in the hole?

The shittiest places on Nigeria are the 3 dirtiest and the most polluted cities in the world are in the SE grin
Re: Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. by jagorinho: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Yujin:

you do not have half of individual achievements of the Yorubas? but you wont see them shouting like a rabid dog, I do not really have problem with your chest beatings but the issue I have is always playing the " usual " victim card when things are not going your way, you can't have it on both sides, as for you calling me demented I am not surprised, an average Igbo will result to insults if his narrative is not bought by the other party, it is an inbuilt factory error in your gene, I am not angry, you are just manifesting your innate default settings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP / 2023 Presidency: Wike Will Support Atiku - Dino Melaye / CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.