Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (53201 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
I think all the Crusaders did was to give food, wine and chocolate to muslims and jews. The Lord Resistance Army is also using its sword for tilling the land. George W Bush who said his xtian God directed him to invade iraq and Afghanistan also only gave chocolate to the Iraqi adults and children .

Ahan....present attacks i have been seeing and hearing are from Islamic terrorists na..........

coz it seems you are trying to shield Islam for same atrocities

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by tot(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2020
nograv:
So let me get the straight. These Shiites are not upset with the loss of innocent lives in a place of worship.

But they are upset with the French's stoic reaction and defence of secular values which is exactly why France doesn't look like Nigeria and more specifically Northern Nigeria?

I don't get it Wow

As in. It speaks volumes. People were beheaded, no response from them. People were killed in Austria as well, no response. Boko haram has kidnapped and killed multitudes in the North, no response from them.
Now, the French president rightly defends his country's stance and here they are protesting. It really speaks volumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Sirmwill: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
I think all the Crusaders did was to give food, wine and chocolate to muslims and jews. The Lord Resistance Army is also using its sword for tilling the land. George W Bush who said his xtian God directed him to invade iraq and Afghanistan also only gave chocolate to the Iraqi adults and children .

Firstly you are an award winning fool and very stupid

The Crusader did not fight to capture people's lands or kingdoms,they fought to recapture the holy land from the Muslims then.
George Bush invaded those countries for the good of people.
Are you guys not tired of your folly?Islam has never truly portrayed peace.Mohammed never portrayed peace based on his bellicose writings.
Before you try to quote me foolishly,i have a lot of Muslim friends even than Christians.I know very devout Muslims that are nearly sinless than Mohammed.If this is how all of you bigots actually practice your piss,the world will have been a peaceful zone except that making heaven will be nearly impossible.

But for you,you are useless even to your so called religion...

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:
Before igbos claim the high moral ground

Remember the last tribe to go lynching spree were igbos in enugu

Remember the last tribe to burn down the market of non-indigenes were igbos

The last tribe to destroy place of worship were igbos

The last tribe to loot the hard work of others are igbos when they loot the lorries of Hausa containing food
how does ur statements correlate with the topic? Ur demonic brothers are fighting for Allah, the same Allah dey are praying to for protection. Does it mean Allah can't fight for himself?. Imagine protesting for what happen in France and dey can't protest for the atrocities perpetrated on them by the same people who believe in Allah to kill and destroy. It's is certain God is not the creators of dos animals call shite and àbí na shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
The islamic terrorists have started again. Soon they will start killing christians because of what happened in France, e nor dey hard dem to do,blood suckers.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Zombies, una head nor correct foolish people hypocricy go kill una.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Sirmwill: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
The Shiites that are protesting should just be rounded up and they should face firing squad ASAP

They are the junior Terrorists in making

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
They take their orders from sheiks and umars in Iran...this is modern day slavery, Africans carrying out the wishes of their arab masters.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Vikynas: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
I'm saying this again with Hausas and Fulanis Nigeria can never be a better place

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by abkrgumel(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

They owe their loyalty first to religion before anything.

And when it comes to religion they suspend reason. And are taught not to hold an opinion except what the mallams have told them.

It's a danger that Muslims be nipped in the bud.

I think now i like what Elrufai is doing to their leader in Kaduna.
Hypocrite, before you didn't believe because you have a common enemy and now is the opposite
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2020
One day we in south east and south south will burn the flags of saudi Arabia, the only good Muslim is one that drinks smoke and womaniser like yoruba Muslim ,the deadliest muslims are the ones that dont do all this I mentioned they re the ones that kill people for allah go for suicide bombing for 72 virgins they call other muslims that dont kill for allah infidels

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Imagine if trump does an anti Muslim stunt.

And anti trump protest erupts some people get attwcked they will say Nigeria hates them
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Mad People everywhere and you think the French President cares about your Nonsense Protest?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
OneKinGuy:
NO ROOM FOR EXTREMISTS IN NIGERIA.

The Nigeria police should crack down hard on them!
crack down hard?
Like massacre them like before?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by PervertProphet: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
boman2014:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/03/breaking-anti-france-protest-erupts-abuja-shiites-burn-countrys-flag

If you guys don't understand by now that Islam whether Sunni or Shia is a dangerous ideology then I pity you especially all you Ignorant Christian youths that always say it doesn't matter. Muslims are moderate just until they become the majority then immediately that happens they force their Sharia rulings on everyone else.

See how them they protest over a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who got divine revelations to dislocate the hips of a 9year old girl child who hahahaha will be his child wife here and hereafter. They won't protest against Islamic jihadist like Boko Haram that kill people. They won't protest against the moderate Muslims that beheaded a Teacher and other Christians in France.

When Jesus Christ told you all that "By their fruits you shall know them". Una think say na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Now have you seen anybody from south organising a pro France protests?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by pyro62(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
I blame buhari for making the joblessness in this country top notch. Now protest have turned to the new job for youths. The one that concerns us buhari cannot handle it. Is it France that they want buhari to go and warn? #endcoconutheadaboki #endbubu
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Kirchoffs: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:

This is another online Jihadist right here on Nairaland.....they are very many
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Miracleus:
Religion is driving Nigerians mad
religion is driving the Northern caliphate mad especially the abokinerians... religion of blood
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Princeakpaaa: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Miracleus:
Religion is driving Nigerians mad

Most of you don't understand what's happening in this country~ it was arranged by Tinubu as a retaliation for being sent home from France when he travelled there during the #enssars protest. I know some won't comprehend my statement above!

So to make it simpler~ Tinubu arranged & paid those people to fight Back at France govt.
___Secondly, Tinubu lied when he said "I didn't go no where"
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by BoboNkiti19: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Of course we won't see the likes of
NGpatriot
LegendHero on this thread because it's their Aboki masters at work... unless of course it's Igbos peacefully campaigning for Trump (as they are politically entitled by choice to do), then they will bring their dirty, unwashed and pathetic selfs to talk rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by PervertProphet: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Sirmwill:

Firstly you are an award winning fool and very stupid

The Crusader did not fight to capture people's lands or kingdoms,they fought to recapture the holy land from the Muslims then.
George Bush invaded those countries for the good of people.
Are you guys not tired of your folly?Islam has never truly portrayed peace.Mohammed never portrayed peace based on his bellicose writings.
Before you try to quote me foolishly,i have a lot of Muslim friends even than Christians.I know very devout Muslims that are nearly sinless than Mohammed.If this is how all of you bigots actually practice your piss,the world will have been a peaceful zone except that making heaven will be nearly impossible.

But for you,you are useless even to your so called religion...

They don't read. They don't even know their jihadi manual-qu'ran and Hadiths. The only thing they retell is the lies of their Sheiks and Mullahs like the fake doctor Zaik Nair who lies at the speed of lightening.

Every Christian dead or alive including those Arian heretics called Jehovah Witnesses and Atheists should be grateful to the Catholics (I am no Catholic though) for the Crusade Wars they engaged in. If not for them repelling the invading Islamists. The whole of the Western World would have been like Syria, Somali, Saudi Arabia, etcetera today. No freedom of speech for anyone else except you accept the Satanic Shahada.

Do you know Syria, Somali, Sudan, etc with former Christian lands especially Sudan filled before with black Christian before the "peaceful" religion called islam invaded them and killed and sold many of them as slaves?

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
So this is what is most important to Yellowba Muslims

So the hardship, insecurity and bad governance no dey important to them

How on earth did I share the same country with these people ?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by schoolmaster: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2020
I thought Shiite is a proscribed organization in Nigeria?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?
this are the same coward that kills an maem an judge for thier God...with thier stupid Sharia court law... anything concerning thier religion is a do or die affair for them but anything concerning the growth an unity of nigeria is a noo no for them
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The list is not complete...

The last people that impregnated all the girls with with unwanted pregnancy in your village are Igbos.

The last people to cause all the graduates in your village and in your lineage not to get job after graduation are Igbos.

The last people that made the touts in your village and in your lineage not to be responsible are Igbos.

The last people that took food from the hungry people in your lineage are Igbos.

The last people that made some of the girls in your village and your lineage to become runs girls are Igbos.

Do you want more?

Nonsense and ingredients.

Na you get time to answer the retard
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Matthew?

In Quran?
lol you're dumb! he's referring to your Bible go check the chapter and the verse he mentioned
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
These guys again!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by lukmammy(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:
See the Shiites we were pitying...

Anyway sha, we shouldn't be surprised.

Islam is a religion of piss.

everyone with his/her opinion
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
Yes, there methinks it was Proohet Muhammad who said " Think ye not that I am come to bring peace. Iam come not to bring peace but a sword"

lol you're real nigga, u keep confusing the daft he's munurism is legendary
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MØRONIC MALLAMS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN ROOTING FOR THESE FOOLS SINCE 2015, NOW I KNOW THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
HAVE NO DOUBTS, THEIR BRETHRENS FROM THE WEST MAY JOIN AS WELL BECAUSE IT'S CLEAR TO SEE THAT ISLAM IS SYNONYMOUS TO SHEEP.

Don't worry keep rooting for them. As soon as they become the majority with all your centered hatred on Christianity. You as an Atheist won't have no freedom. Alongside, the Christians won't have no freedom of worship. The Muslims will get both the Christians, Atheists, LGBT, etc all beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Their mumu never do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.