Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (53233 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
See as Bubu allow them march today without sending soldiers and the police to kill them for blocking roads because this time around the agenda is both beneficial to them all. Chai! Please brothers, before you join any movement, always check the agenda before someone uses your head to count scores and at the end make peace among themselves when the agenda is aligned. You go just die like fowl go.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Why making noise in a banana Republic!! If u guys really meant what u're doing!! Go and do the so called match in France not here
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by 9japride(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Of course we won't see the likes of
NGpatriot
LegendHero on this thread because it's their Aboki masters at work... unless of course it's Igbos peacefully campaigning for Trump (as they are politically entitled by choice to do), then they will bring their dirty, unwashed and pathetic selfs to talk rubbish.
[color=#006600][/color]

Most humans are generally evil minded. They are all having fun in the crises in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Mineisgrace(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
they wont protest to make their country better.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by laidima88(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
everybody is free to protest, xtains also March for Trump in the east in election which did not concern them.
endsars protesters did theirs and we all agreed it's their right so these ones too have their right to protest since that's what concern them.
u can't tag them terrorist for Expressing their views, we have similar protest in advanced countries

and to xtains waiting for any opportunity to tarnish the image of Islam, Islam has been existing before ur idiot mother Bleep ur foolish father and gave birth to morons like u, u will all die and islam will continue to flourish either u like it or not

our religion can't stoop so low as xtainity which accept all forms of mess and immorality. respect us and we will respect u, simple

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
I think all the Crusaders did was to give food, wine and chocolate to muslims and jews. The Lord Resistance Army is also using its sword for tilling the land. George W Bush who said his xtian God directed him to invade iraq and Afghanistan also only gave chocolate to the Iraqi adults and children .

George bush is not a prophet anyone can do shit and say it is in the name of christainity but it is chrystal clear jesus came to condemn every form of violence any person, or body that fights or destroys in the name of christainity is a confused liar

Im a christain but I don't go down with the Catholic Church
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
... Too bad that I've been condemning the fg because of the injustices meted on tthese people...

Pathetic bunch of brainwashed beings!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Raychee(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Jobless and numbskulls! angry

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
boman2014:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/03/breaking-anti-france-protest-erupts-abuja-shiites-burn-countrys-flag

lol funny humans I will start to believe we are all one and we control our minds without prejudice when I see people protesting against bombing,maiming and unmerited attacks carried out in the name of unverified ideologies.. uncertain and unverified because no one alive can tell or explain in details what has happened to people who kill In the name of God and those who never did after death.. they all write and speculate.,

In the end people abandoned conscience and defend inscriptions on books and statues..

Shame on them all.. none of us needs inscriptions to do what is right .
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Bakr4u: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?
keep that ur dirty mouth shut,
I can see that u are an idiot.
we hardly disrespect ur religion.
why can't u respect other people's religion.
shege la'anenne.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

What do you aim to achieve with this your post? You can't change the narrative. Its only a ignorant southerner that will think the north love him/her. Keep projecting the east as bad people while the world knows who are the wicked ones killing people in slightest provocation and invading people's farm and beheading innocent people st their homes.

The people of enugu did that but you got mad when I called all Igbo ..... Likewise muslim too get mad when you use the action of few to judge the religion
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by maiquel: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Which kind wahala be this again... undecided
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Angrymode: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Very foolish action. Why disturb in Nigeria when they can trek to France to display their stupidity. The Muslim religion is truly a problem on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by aspiring44: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Islam and violence.... So Mohammed can't fight for himself? You people actually insult this your prophet like he's a weakling

They are more than barbaric .

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Angrymode: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Bakr4u:

keep that ur dirty mouth shut,
I can see that u are an idiot.
we hardly disrespect ur religion.
why can't u respect other people's religion.
shege la'anenne.

Ur religion is a problem on Earth. Too much violence over everything and anything.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by CIAOps: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
These illiterate Muslims will not rest now...
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Emacipate yourself from mental slavery , none but ourselves can free our minds

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Yesterday na the igbos hailing Trump
Today na the Hausa burning France Flag
But the Yorubas are busy having fun, them no send no body
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Angrymode:

Ur religion is a problem on Earth. Too much violence over everything and anything.

Na Abraham cause am na
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
D crazy idiot wey don die since God knows when...na him som useless assholes dey disturb d peace 4 anoda country. Religion na bastard! Spits!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
These mumu people again......we are having more pressing issues down here......dem no protest....na one useless religion matter dem dey protest for......bunch of backward people..........thunder fire mohammed....who that useless religion help.....their people are slaughter like chicken everyday , dem no protest......hunger wan kill their children in the north dem no protest, no tangible development in their cursed region dem no protest......na because of one yeye mohammed who don over 2000 years , yeye people......the south need to breakaway from these senseless people......dem just dey disgrace us......i spit

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by 9japride(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:

The people of enugu did that but you got mad when I called all Igbo ..... Likewise muslim too get mad when you use the action of few to judge the religion
[color=#000099][/color]

You didn't condemn your brother that stabbed the innocent Keke rider with dagger? It's on record your tribes men are very violent in nature. Igbos only react to any oppressive actions towards them. Me personally, I condenm the burning of the Mosque.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Idiots and their chaotic religion.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2020
their ideology and that of Boko Haram is no different
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by immantoks: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Confusion on Earth is Mindblowing..
Confusion has totally Confused People...

The KING of kings, JESUS Christ is the only Solution to the Confusion and Mess on Earth..
I am a Christian by every definition of the word. But people like you make people to see us as slowpoke and unintelligent. Since you have been appearing and commenting up and down about the coming of our Lord Jesus on virtually every post that makes it to the front page how many souls have you won for Christ through the nuisance you are making of yourself?
Why not go out and really preach the gospel to people instead of always saying gibberish here on Nairaland .Bro I advicee you to be real and serious with evangelism not by writing post on nairaland up and down.
Peace be unto You.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by LLMG: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Sometimes the way you people reason is pathetic. You enjoy deceiving and lying to yourself thinking you are being smart.
Aboki99:
I think all the Crusaders did was to give food, wine and chocolate to muslims and jews. The Lord Resistance Army is also using its sword for tilling the land. George W Bush who said his xtian God directed him to invade iraq and Afghanistan also only gave chocolate to the Iraqi adults and children .

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
"Anyone can do shit and say it is in the name of christianity " but not in Islam, where all 1.8 billion of us are terrorists, right?

nigeriansamurai:

George bush is not a prophet anyone can do shit and say it is in the name of christainity but it is chrystal clear jesus came to condemn every form of violence any person, or body that fights or destroys in the name of christainity is a confused liar

Im a christain but I don't go down with the Catholic Church
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by ifko: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:
everybody is free to protest, xtains also March for Trump in the east in election which did not concern them.
endsars protesters did theirs and we all agreed it's their right so these ones too have their right to protest since that's what concern them.
u can't tag them terrorist for Expressing their views, we have similar protest in advanced countries

and to xtains waiting for any opportunity to tarnish the image of Islam, Islam has been existing before ur idiot mother Bleep ur foolish father and gave birth to morons like u, u will all die and islam will continue to flourish either u like it or not

our religion can't stoop so low as xtainity which accept all forms of mess and immorality. respect us and we will respect u, simple
Terrorism runs in your lineage. Beware, u are likely not going to get presumed 7 virgins. Omo ale jaijati

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
As for me and my family, we will never serve a god that mere mortals fight for.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Bakr4u: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Angrymode:
Very foolish action. Why disturb in Nigeria when they can trek to France to display their stupidity. The Muslim religion is truly a problem on Earth.

why is IBOB paying solidarity parade to Donald Trump?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2020
How can you hear otherwise when all u hear, see, watch and think are being controlled. George Bush said his xtian God asked him to invade iraq and Afghanistan. The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda are self confessed

Camelot65:
Ahan....present attacks i have been seeing and hearing are from Islamic terrorists na..........

coz it seems you are trying to shield Islam for same atrocities
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
immantoks:

I am a Christian by every definition of the word. But people like you make people to see us as slowpoke and unintelligent. Since you have been appearing and commenting up and down about the coming of our Lord Jesus on virtually every post that makes it to the front page how many souls have you won for Christ through the nuisance you are making of yourself?
Why not go out and really preach the gospel to people instead of always saying gibberish here on Nairaland .Bro I advicee you to be real and serious with evangelism not by writing post on nairaland up and down.
Peace be unto You.
My thoughts exactly, Righteousness89 they are people who need the gospel. Stop preaching online E- pastor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.