Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? (4959 Views)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Sawzer:

I'm sure the pain can't be compared to guys own.
This one will affect your balls, abdomen and brain. Infact, the whole part of your body and you'll take 2-5 minutes to recuperate from one hit grin

I'm not sure. But for a girl it jars your pelvis/abdomen area too. Hurts bad.
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Sawzer(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm not sure. But for a girl it jars your pelvis/abdomen area too. Hurts bad.
Well, I can't know cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Bedotfarms: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pancakeey:

Your family doesn’t have sense.

Omo you ugly die, Yinka Odufote, ote, should mean wicked mean people: no wonder nothing meaningful is coming from you.

I thought you're against beating of women, only for me to read where you're praying for your mother and the entire women in your lineage to be beaten.

You're big idiotic fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video) / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.