Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" (84327 Views)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Righteousness89(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
We Love you Trump!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by DKM123: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is embarrassing. Especially seeing that Biden seems to be the likely winner so far.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by olajide8(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
fergie001:

Donald Trump

How foolish can we get - this is someone that said they carried out an extraction of someone kidnapped in Nigeria - whereas the person was kidnapped in Niger republic, he doesn't even support okonjo iweala, who I don't support also and he bullied us into buying air beatles when he could have sold is beka systems that they use to kill those terrorists
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by loveth360(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
TempleHouse:
Nigerians parading for Trump are ignorant and uninformed.

Little did they know about Trump- a Racist, divisive and hatred of a black race and people of colour except whites.

But he is still better than your terrorist president that kills it citizens.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Starzo: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
see me oh...I was thinking it was 16th sef problems for life no allow man keep up again Las Las we will surely overcome
Guestlander:

Yeah, and the verdict of that support is only a few hours away.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nyanabo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oin grin

Terrible people doing terrible things shocked Fix your country before bringing ordinary things to the menu.

grin
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by webmaster99(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
“No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.
. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
. “Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.
. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” –
. “Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.”
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BruncleZuma: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Like killing Soulemani of Iran
Hahahahaha, at what cost?
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by UrVillagePpl: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
gaetano:
" TOTỌ̀ water no plenty but e reach preeq baff "

- POTUS 2020
Modified:
No matter how totö water be, e must do preeq baff tongue
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
N
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Jirehz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?
For him to support the realization of biafra or what

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized
Imagine giving that dumb fuckkk pussy a parade
You all can insult me but am a real niggarrr and ain't scared of shit

Biafra can never come...dead

You are a jealous niggaarrrrr

A real niggaaaarrr respects the dreams and ambitions of other people.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think by far, Nigeria has to have the largest quantity of st. upid people in the world. Even me that I live in the U. S, I'm not doing this especially since I'm not a citizen and cannot vote.Im barely an immigrant. But it beats my imagination how Nigerians in Nigeria are doing this. If you ask some of these people to come out to demonstrate for restructuring, police brutality, education, power sector, youth unemployment (so many things directly affecting them) they won't but they will do this?

Im beginning to feel that out problem is not only that our leaders are stu. pid but even the citizens many of us are very stu. pid as well.

So the prophet of their church put them up to this and no one could even stand up and ask some questions?

If I may ask what is Trump going to do for them. Give them Biafra? Provide electricity?

Another question is this as a result of ignorance, stu.pidity or plain old brainwashing?

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by endy83: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump cannot make it this time around.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by piyoo91: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Not that we love you oh
Buh we just love the way we are cashing out on top your country men nd women's head
Nd I think the deserve the best
For more cash flow
nwanna show umu guys the way nah, make guys dey chop life like u
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by TempleHouse: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
loveth360:
But he is still better than your terrorist president that kills it citizens.
You may actually be right that Buhari is worst than Trump considering the Fulani atrocities unchecked for the past years now across Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by OgatheTop: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized

You just lost a fan.

From today onwards, I'll keep slamming your ass to smithereens!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by samdunzo: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Why?
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Beverlyjean(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbos...the smartest and wisest tribe in Africa...

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by kingsleefolli(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
If trump loose we go hear weeen.biden will chase all naija for us.instead naija to sit on the fence anybody loose .you join trump.ok
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by watchindelta(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nawaho, outa here.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
12inchess:
I think by far, Nigeria has to have the highest quantity of st. upid people in the world. Even me that I live in the U. S I'm not doing this especially since I'm not a citizen. But it beats my imagination how Nigerians in Nigeria are doing this. If you ask some of these people to come out to demonstrate for restructuring, police brutality, education, power they won't but they will do this? Im beginning to feel that out problem is not only the leaders but even the citizens many of us are very stu. pid.

If I may ask what is Trump going to do for them?

They won't agree, it's increasingly obvious that Nigerians have low IQ.

Forget the boastfulness of Nigerians doing well abroad.

The average Nigerian is an empty skull �

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
ANYONE WHO THINKS HIS OR HER RACE, RELIGION, TRIBE OR SKIN COLOUR IS SUPERIOR MUST DEFINATELY BE A RASCIST

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Omagameg: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tesgk
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by NumbEmotions(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Oga go and smoke dried sh!t it cures weed addiction.
Fvck this parade! It's stupid..But Biafra is a reality!
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Beautiful and very good

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Slurity(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Skyfornia:
Point of correction Mr Trump...this is not a parade in nigeria but in the land of Biafra.

I pray you win and remember to show appreciation to the children of Zion.
I Pray otherwise. I will never pray for someone that hate me and never hide it.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sponge3(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Part of me wants Trump to win so he can tighten the visa rules and make near impossible for any Nigerian to get a visa over here.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
In as much, i am not a fan of thrump...due to his view about the black race......some certain tribe in nigeria are trying to get the attention of the united states......which it is a good move...if i must say.........they also need to start speaking with one voice......i see them achieving their goal......to cut long story short, nigeria is on the verge of disintegrating......i dont know why the north are so scared of seperation..........

In my opinion, i dont want thrump to win......but if he emerge as the winner....all well and good......

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by solonubinho(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Skyfornia:
Point of correction Mr Trump...this is not a parade in nigeria but in the land of Biafra.

I pray you win and remember to show appreciation to the children of Zion.

Slave.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by catice(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dumb ass! Even your fellow kinsmen here will not pledge allegiance to him. You are doing it to seek favor and it doesn't work that way. Bye Sir. Its nice having you around.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

I used to like your comments

I thought you where smart... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.