Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" (84417 Views)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sunnycliff(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Hahahahaha, at what cost?

You already know it. You can't compare the death of a General to those of the rank and file. The cost was that Iran sent fighter jets and killed more of Iranians

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by joshuaidibia(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abilistic:
Trump my man....

Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious
You no get sense
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Incandescent(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
This is so embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BruncleZuma: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:

You already know it. You can't compare the death of a General to those of the rank and file. The cost was that Iran sent fighter jets and killed more of Iranians
What did I just read?
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?
For him to support the realization of biafra or what

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized
Imagine giving that dumb fuckkk pussy a parade
You all can insult me but am a real niggarrr and ain't scared of shit

Biafra can never come...dead

Are you okay? Na your parade

Better mind your business. Wetin concern you for the matter.

You no want go, others who want u go dey use mind to wish it dead.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sponge3:
Part of me wants Trump to win so he can tighten the visa rules and make near impossible for any Nigerian to get a visa over here.

And would that make your life better in Nigeria? Would that stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad. Ever since Donald Trump tightened immigration laws, Nigeria is now like Dubai right?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by moneyissweet(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
You must be high on Yahoo weed.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
VEXT:
Only terrorists hate Trump!!!
Very soon all the terrorists in the world will be wipe off...Especially,the ones in the northern part of Nigeria and the few ones in south west...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nsilordgmail(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's not Donald Trump's Twitter account
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sunnycliff(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
What did I just read?

The so called reprisal attack on American bases that ended up giving American soldiers injuries, is that an attack? The one they collided with a plane on air that killed many of their citizens in retaliation nkọ? Who lost
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by humilitypays(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
VEXT:
Only terrorists hate Trump!!!
Very soon all the terrorists in the world will be wipe off...Especially,the ones in the northern part of Nigeria and the few ones in south west...
you mean OPC the Yoruba Muslim Terrorist Militant Group and MURIC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by samonak(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
;
gaetano:
" TOTỌ̀ water no plenty but e go still reach preeq baff "

- POTUS 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin badt guy
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by charlesm91(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
itoPaction:
How did he get to notice this?
well unlke our president who has a presidency tweeting on his behalf, Trump actually uses twitter and is active on it too so much that it was once a problem for his service chiefs trying to get him to limit his usage.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Only reinforced the general belief that Ibos always like to support the losing side.
Or Igbos stand for the truth no matter what.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

I used to like your comments
I thought you where smart... angry

No mind that human called slawormiir or whatever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Sponge3(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
12inchess:

And would that make your life better in Nigeria? Would that stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad. Ever since Donald Trump tightened immigration laws, Nigeria is now like Dubai right?

I voted for Biden and am a Nigerian/American but seeing people parading for Trump in Nigeria is beyond embarrassing. Am on your side. I just wonder the rational behind his support in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by OyinO: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
gaetano:

- POTUS 2020

haaaahaaaahaa!!! Truest saying.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by oneeast: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump will win. It is only terrorists(muslims) that are scared of Trump.

Guestlander:

Only reinforced the general belief that Ibos always like to support the losing side.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Guestlander: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Or Igbos stand for the truth no matter what.

What truth? Trump lies for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by kalu61(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
mmsen:
See stupidity.

What would compel anyone in Nigeria to cheer for Trump?

undecided
Same thing that compels them to hate him
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nervorum: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Black people in Africa; the leaders and the led, the pastors and the congregants, we all are at the bottom of the pyramid of evolution. Others have the trait for idiocy, we excel at it.

How do you reconcile folks who don't have voters card in their home country being interested in US election cos they think a candidate is God's choice? So much so a church could actually hold a rally for someone who does not care about them.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Olisehinnocent: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
This one pained you sha. Afonjas in severe pain grin grin cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Guestlander: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
oneeast:
Trump will win. It is only terrorists(muslims) that are scared of Trump.

I will come back here to mock you and your lack of self respect.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Luchitec(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
What manner of stupid parade is this? Despite the huge number of problems facing the country, some folks still had time to parade for a guy thousands of kilometers away. A guy that doesn't really give a shit about them. Silly people!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guestlander:

What truth? Trump lies for a living.
Yes he lies according to terrorists sympathisers.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by emerged01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
We get problem for Nigeria. Why can’t we stay neutral?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by chaloskyx: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
WHICH YEYE HONOR THE MAN WOULD STILL INSULT YOU AND GIVE YOU FURTHER VISA BANS O YES HE APPRECIATES YOUR JESTURE BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE THAT SEES YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY AS A SHITHOLE REALLY MEANS IT? THIS IS ELECTION TIME. ITS THE TIME TO ACT FOR THE CAMERAS AND PRETEND TO BE A GOOD GUY OF THE PEOPLE CAUSE RIGHT NOW EVERY MOVE COUNTS. SO DONT BE CARRIED AWAY IF ANY THING HES ACTUALLY SURPRISED AT THE LOW LEVEL OF SELF ESTEEM OF NIGERIANS THAT THEY WOULD STILL ADMIRE SOME ONE WHO HAS NO REGARDS FOR NOT ONLY A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE BUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sponge3:

I voted for Biden and am a Nigerian/American but seeing people parading for Trump in Nigeria is beyond embarrassing. Am on your side. I just wonder the rational behind his support in Nigeria
Atleast you're a Nigerian American so if u Parade for Biden or even Trump its still understandable. But I just don't know how this directly impacts Nigerians living in Nigeria. Even if U. S intervenes in our govt. Say for instance kicks Buhari out and even creates Biafra (which ofcourse you know he doesn't give a sh. it about since you live in the U. S). Wouldn't they install their puppet and steal all our oil like they've always done elsewhere? In fact they is a video about Trump supporting this same strategy.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

You are a MERE Mortal with no knowledge of what tommorow will bring..
Stick your mouth to shouting Damnnn Niggarrrr like a NITWIT,which is all you know and don't attempt to forecast what the future holds.. shocked
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
gaetano:

- POTUS 2020

Abeg which kinda talk be this grin
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
He no fit enter jare
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nduwale: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ngozi Okonjo is an Igbo woman. Who did we offend? So much love for our country and some people who do not care about us. It is well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.