Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Your God Is A Liar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is A Liar (2365 Views)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is A Liar by Backslider(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2007
And if your child stole and you know and ask him what has he done does that mean that you are lying you dont know he stole.

God has due diligence. He gives you time to play the fool.

If he cant convince you that you are wrong he[b] gives[/b] or Allows you to a evil spirit because he cannot share you with a foul spirit.

He does this so that when he is acting he alone is justified no man can Judge God. you are numbered but you must know that he knows all your intent.

Selah
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Kuns: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
MIZIEYA,

Christianity is the spiritual power of the Euro -America's and European's and Islam is the Spiritual Power of the Asian Arabs (Desert Arabs of Hindu stock). These religions were really designed to suppress our continent (people). Basically these religion have our peple worshipping (LQQKING UP) to the images of other than Self and Kind.

These lying religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) have separated many of our peoples from their roots and have some of our people looking down on their own people in the name of the colonisers (invading Asians and Cau-asians) religion.

The year is 2007 yet they still teach that Jesus (Isa) died 2000 years ago when in actuality it is 2008 years ago.

If I tell you I am going to prepare dinner , does it mean 10 hours later? Or if I tell you I am going to the shop and I don't return 7 days later , we you sit down and believe I will return soon? C'mon let's get really!

Well, Jesus of 2008 years ago said he was going to prepare dinner and he will soon return , that was 2008 year ago and still no sight of him. The Pastor said he is going to return soon , hey, what's wrong with theser people?

His (the pastor's) God must be a big liar , because they have not a clue, but they keep saying soon! So someone is telling lies.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by rocksaint: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2007
Your Helper - The Holy Spirit, Please buy a Concordance to go with you Bible(s) parallel with NIV

Jesus " I am the truth the way the life"

Matthew 24
Signs of the End of the Age

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Daniel 7
Daniel's Dream of Four Beasts

1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying on his bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream.
2 Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. 3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

4 "The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

5 "And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your fill of flesh!'

6 "After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

7 "After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

9 "As I looked,
"thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.

10 A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.

11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

13 "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Interpretation of the Dream
15 "I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this.
"So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 'The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.'
19 "Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

23 "He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time. [a]

26 " 'But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'

28 "This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself."

Revelation 13
The Beast out of the Sea

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"
5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.[b]

9He who has an ear, let him hear.
10If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

The Beast out of the Earth

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by analyt82(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2007
Mizieya-

Notice how you say so much and nobody really understands or wants to read it all (like saying a lot of nothing), and we say so little, get to the point and everyone understands . . . . . Don't try to be so "deep" and disapproving that you miss the answer on the surface in front of you . . . . .
Re: Your God Is A Liar by cgift(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2007
Mizieya,

You could do better than these your sumissions. You do not believe in God yet you believe in gravity if you cant see it. How did gravity come into place? Explain the phenomenon of death for instance. Let me see how surely you can hold on to this lifeless lifestyle of being an athesit.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by olabiwonnu(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2007
@poster lol but ure one TWISTED individual shocked tongue
Re: Your God Is A Liar by cgift(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2007
cgift:

Mizieya,

You could do better than these your sumissions. You do not believe in God yet you believe in gravity if you can't see it. How did gravity come into place? Explain the phenomenon of death for instance. Let me see how surely you can hold on to this lifeless lifestyle of being an athesit.

Mizieya,

I am still waiting.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by AWenger2(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2007
Dear Mizieya,

I have seen your posts and you seem to be intelligent.You have also outlined your points in an orderly manner even though sometimes punctuated with abuses(an attitude unexpected of an intellectual).

I only have a question for you.

Does SATAN exist?

I am waiting for your reply.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by iykee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ Mizieya
From the begining of time, people have questioned the existence of God, we all know the doubts, the alleged fake miracles and how science has tried to disprove and all that.
my question? must you really take like a whole blog space, fill it with points downloaded from websites waste ur time and energy in doing the research you did, I mean who send you message?
You dont believe in GOD, in this modern world pls tell me , how does that change the price of fish in the market?
my dear u came into this world alone, so shall you depart alone, and while you are still at it- try and keep ur devilish anti-christ campaigns to you ALONE!
Re: Your God Is A Liar by atutupoyo(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
@ Mizieya and others calling God a liar, I feel everybody is free to worship who he or she wants to worship.I am a christain and I know God is I AM i.e the same yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Why Jesus has not come he is waiting for people like You to turn to him. the Holy Spirit we convince U that jesus is Lord, the saviour of your soul. Amen.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked ignorant people undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Reverend(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2007
God can not be a liar as he is non existent, except in the minds of the weak and feable people with no freedom of thought.

So, the answer is simple. How can something that does not exist be a liar?
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Jen33(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
Mizieya is right in establishing the falsehoods of the bible.

I've not read him say he doesn't 'believe in God'.

He just doesn't believe in God as depicted by the bible.

Who can blame him? The bible ''God'' (who in actual fact is Yahweh, a Jewish tribal god and NOT the Creator of the universes) is a violent, hateful, vengeful monster who thinks nothing of sending thousands of innocents to violent death just to feed the avaricious greed of Israelis (his ''chosen people'').

A ''God'' who routinely orders sex-attack, theft, lying, looting, and mass murder.

And then has the gall to send his ''son'' to be sacrificed to him, so he can forgive our sins.

But who will forgive his?

Listen up. Africans have known the Creator longer than any other region in history, because Africans were the first to be created and civilized.

Our people have ALWAYS believed in God. Every ethnic group in Africa has its traditional name for the Almighty.

Our ancestors believed that God, was 'remote' from human affairs in terms of direct intervention in the course of human history.

If you regard it objectively, you'll see that NOTHING has actually happened to invalidate their conception.

The idea that this God, whom our ancestors for thousands of years believed to be 'remote' from direct intervention in human actions, was all the while focusing his activities on the middle east for thousands of years to their complete ignorance, procuring 'chosen people', ordering massacres, sending down a ''son'' to be sacrificed for all humans etc, all to their ignorance right up till only a couple hundred years ago when Europeans needed slaves, is such a joke that it warrants little further comment.

One more thing. Africans never built any shrines or made any sacrifice to the Creator, as they believed that such was unnecessary, even blasphemous. The idea that the Creator required sacrifice of cattle, sheep, and humans, as practised by the biblical Israelis is abhorrent to the African conceptualisation of the Godhead.

By the way many christians seem not to realise that the Israelites regularly conducted human sacrifice including mass human sacrifice to ''God'', often on demand from ''God'':

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering [sacrifice] to the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT

Or what about this?

Chastised a little, they shall be greatly blessed, because God tried them and found them worthy of himself.  As gold in the furnace, he proved them, and as sacrificial offerings he took them to himself.  In the time of their visitation they shall shine, and shall dart about as sparks through stubble;  (Wisdom 3:5-7 NAB The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon) 

Or this?

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice.  Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar!  This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David.  On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."  (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them

That the Creator of the universes would require or demand sacrifice, not to mention human sacrifice would be laughable if it wasn't so slanderous.

African, and other pre-Christian religions lead the way in maintaining the truths about the Creator.

The ''holy books'' of christianity and islam comprise wide-ranging, audacious misrepresentations of the Creator.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
So give us the right representation now you retard. Oponu.

You think you can drum up legitimacy for your beliefs by trashing other people's religion. You're a complete idiot.
Re: Your God Is A Liar by Jen33(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2007
Ziddy said:

So give us the right representation now you retard. Oponu.

I suggest you go to your village and ask your elders the right representation of God, rather than looking to Europeans and Jews to tell you, SLAVE.

You think you can drum up legitimacy for your beliefs by trashing other people's religion.

Pointing out the TRUTH about religions is somethng that HAS TO BE DONE. Why are you afraid of the TRUTH? Is there any part of the bible quoted that is untrue? Does your loving jewish tribal ''God'' not order RAPE, ROBBERY, LYING, STEALING, AND MASS MURDER?

Yes he does. THAT'S THE TRUTH. If you can't handle it, go jump into the sea.

You're a complete idiot.

Thanks. And you're a completely brainwashed purveyor of ludicrous myths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? / Where Are The Occultists? / Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.