Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo (15514 Views)

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
decuteGenius:
[s]NOT a GOOd move though.

The federal road from Calabar to Uyo maybe the worst road in Nigeria.

On the vantage, the peace in Uyo is unmatched.

Yh it's temporary but not even a baby Akwa Ibom hoodlum has any business with Calabar.
So I've decided to help your inferiority complex with one plate of noodles [/s]
Most of the crimes , prostitution and everything bad at Calabar are by Akwa ibom people .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
[s]cross River people are thieves from birth, yet they keep blaming Akwaibomites for their failures.
Also Calabar people (the Efiks) are not as educated as their Akwa ibom counterparts that's why they find it hard to progress[/s]
Akwa ibom exports it's burdens to other states. Once all Akwa ibom people leave Calabar and Cross river there'll be progress. Akwa ibom people are bad luck . very bad people .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ebenezer202I: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Akwa ibom exports it's burdens to other states. Once all Akwa ibom people leave Calabar and Cross river there'll be progress. Akwa ibom people are bad luck . very bad people .
Atam man spotted tongue

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Atam man spotted tongue
I'm Efik. I think there should be a program which compesnates Akwa ibom people to go back to their state and never let them back in to Calabar. you are burdens and irritants. Although I'm sure there are some good ones doing businesses or schooling .,only those should be allowed to stay and there should not be more than 1000 Akwa ibom people living in Calabar at a time, and all must have their electronic stamp as visitors or student. Same applies to others . There needs to be some discipline and all states should carry their burdens .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
da owo akpaniko ke Ami ndoho.
Ndito Efik edi ino

Nso mkpo fo ke mmor eke-yib?
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ebenezer202I: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Nso mkpo fo ke mmor eke-yib?
ndien ntaha mmo esi blame ke Ibibio?
Edoho ete ke ndito Akwa Ibom esangha eyip ino eman esin ntime ke obio Canaan.
Is it not out of jealousy?
Just like this foolish one below
HollisHogan1:
Most of the crimes , prostitution and everything bad at Calabar are by Akwa ibom people .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
I'm Efik. I think there should be a program which pays Akwa ibom people to go back to their state and never let them back in to Calabar. you are burdens and irritants.

Las las e go mean say in the long run it will be everyman to himself...

You never tell aboki man and igbo people to go back, na people wey una dong intermarry na im u wan make dem pack.. Calm down..

Eku ufok asi kod eku ikod ndia..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
ndien ntaha mmo esi blame ke Ibibio?
Edoho ete ke ndito Akwa Ibom esangha eyip ino eman esin ntime ke obio Canaan.
Is it not out of jealousy?

Dat one dey shaa, since from the time wey dem collect the oil wells our brothers jus abandon every tribe wey dey calabar begin dey look us as enemy.

I no jus understand shaa, if u dey enjoy my thing and time reach i say make u give me my thing make i folow enjoy, na dat one you go carry dey vex?

E no jus make brain aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by bro4u: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
This thread has now been officially hijcked by the Akwa-Cross people.
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
.:

There are two Akwa ibom people appointed as Commissioners in Cross River State , should both be dismissed and never again appoint another. There are 241 Akwa ibom appointees out of 6000, should be dismissed. There are three Akwa ibomite made village chiefs ,two at Akpabuyo local government and the other Odukpani local government, should be stripped off the title and dismissed . There are 283 Akwa ibom Civil servants in Cross River out of 2,681, should be dismissed. I don't know what Efiks were thinking when being too benevolent , perhaps trying to be nice and brotherly, unfortunately never reciprocated....Even getting angry that chief judge was not appointed.
Efiks are wiser now and going forward ,attitude will reflect that.
Does it make any sense for Cross River state to carry such burdens when Akwa ibom receives 5.3 times more allocation and is 3 times smaller landmass yet does not employ non akwa ibom even those born and raised there ? You can't have your cake and eat it .

Akwa Ibom people just looted ,vandalized and burned down Calabar in the name of protest. many of them confessed to have arrived by boat and bus to loot and destroy the Calabar convention center and other properties. Akwa ibomites say the police are lying and only trying to frame Akwa ibom. They say it's all because of 76 oil wells .
If most people stay in their states all these bickering won't exist . Why can't most Akwa ibom stay in their yaya state? the government should make efforts repatriating akwa ibm refugees home. and i'm not saying this as spite. it simply looks bad on you.
I know I Prefer most Efiks live and work and school at Calabar than spreading out everywhere as nuisance.

Blackking98:

You still de cry? ;D
Wrong, do some soul searching and make a fix. Not all but most Akwa ibom people are everywhere doing menial jobs and prostitution and being a menace. that's bad.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ebenezer202I: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Dat one dey shaa, since from the time wey dem collect the oil wells our brothers jus abandon every tribe wey dey calabar begin dey look us as enemy.

I no jus understand shaa, if u dey enjoy my thing and time reach i say make u give me my thing make i folow enjoy, na dat one you go carry dey vex?

E no jus make brain aswear.
you be Efik abi?

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
You and other jealous and envious Akwa ibom people will die of hate soon.
it's only temporary ,they will move back to Calabar. And I think all states have the WAEC offices.
Thanks to Akwa ibom hoodlums for looting and vandalizing Calabar.
You still de cry? grin

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
If most people stay in their states all these bickering won't exist . Why can't most Akwa ibom stay in their yaya state? the government should make efforts repatriating akwa ibm refugees home. and i'm not saying this as spite. it simply looks bad on you.
I know I Prefer most Efiks live and work and school at Calabar than spreading out everywhere as nuisance.

Wrong, do some soul searching and make a fix. Not all but most Akwa ibom people are everywhere doing menial jobs and prostitution and being a menace. that's bad.
grin you sound like a broken record.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ebenezer202I: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
One thing with family is that you may fight and quarrel, and create distance, but family is family...

I pray the office should be here temporarily.
Udom needs to talk with Ayade, the talk of Akwa ibomites looting Calabar is getting stale, why will akwa ibom people go that far to loot yet command palliative warehouse in uyo they dare not break in.

I feel this is a ploy to have a scapegoat to blame for all the woes and this if not checked now might lead to deep emnity... Udom needs to mediate, if need be, pay, if after investigation its found out that the allegation is true. Be that as it may, the fight and emnity is not necessary.
blackking98 this is a sane Efik man.
I doubt the others hating on us and spewing Inciting comments are Efik, most of them are not even cross riverians.
Efiks and Ibibios are brothers and one family

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:
you sound like a broken record.
False. the akwa ibom government receives $60 million dollars per month . should invest in human capital and repatriate most of it's people back home.
Cross river is three times larger in landmass and receives only $9 million dollars per month and still employs 100s of Akwa ibom people .

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
you be Efik abi?
I be akwa cross, parents from both divides
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
you be Efik abi?
There's a time jamb office in calabar also relocated to uyo before coming back.
This cross Riverians are Sha very lazy people.
This one shouting on nairaland Akwa Ibom people should go if not cross river won't develop then the state will remain in shambles, there's no nook or cranny of Calabar u won't find an Akwa ibom man and Cross river at large we're everywhere. So they'll remain underdeveloped for a very long time if they feel we're their problem

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
False. the akwa ibom government receives $60 million dollars per month . should invest in human capital.
Cross river is three times larger and receives only $9 million dollars per month employs 100s of Akwa ibom people . these are facts.

This is true, but the population in akwa ibom exceeds that of calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
False. the akwa ibom government receives $60 million dollars per month . should invest in human capital and repatriate most of it's people back home.
Cross river is three times larger in landmass and receives only $9 million dollars per month and still employs 100s of Akwa ibom people .
Cross river is larger by land Mass and not by population, stop behaving like an illitrate.
Akwa iboms population far surpasses that of Cross river state even when a sizeable population of Cross river is Akwa ibomites.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Guy the hate is deep.
Every Nigerian has a right to reside anywhere within the length and breath of Nigeria, no one is a refugee here.. You need to swallow some of this hate.. Its poisonous
Most Nigerians do not like truth and facts . they prefer and thrive in lawlessness and disorder.
Blackking98:

Cross river is larger by land Mass and not by population, stop behaving like an illitrate.
Akwa iboms population far surpasses that of Cross river state even when a sizeable population of Cross river is Akwa ibomites.
what does Akwa ibom do with it's 60 million dollars per month? It's 3 times smaller than Cross river and should be very developed .
I've observed most people on this forum ,especially the Akwa ibom people living in Calabar are the first ones to complain about the failed Cross river government without considering the fact that the allocation is 6 times smaller than Akwa ibom's . you guys act like Akwa ibom is performing any magic when in fact they receive 60 million dollars per month and still nothing to show . what can you say about that?
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:

Guy the hate is deep.
Every Nigerian has a right to reside anywhere within the length and breath of Nigeria, no one is a refugee here.. You need to swallow some of this hate.. Its poisonous

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
blackking98 this is a sane Efik man.
I doubt the others hating on us and spewing Inciting comments are Efik, most of them are not even cross riverians.
Efiks and Ibibios are brothers and one family
Yes.
It's mostly atam people and some few unfortunate ones that try to divide efiks and Akwa ibomites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Ok. Ask the governor if he did provide them with the vehicles and temporary office he promised or they were to cow and lobby for it all over again
Great point
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
da owo akpaniko ke Ami ndoho.
Ndito Efik edi ino
grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
what does Akwa ibom do with it's 60 million dollars per month? I've observed most people on this forum ,espcailly the Akwa ibom people living at Calabar are the first ones to complain about the failed Cross river government without considering the fact that the allocation is 6 times smaller than Akwa ibom's . you guys act like Akwa ibom is performing any magic when in fact hey receive 60 million dollars per month and still nothing to show .
Look below
It's part of what they do with it.
Please show me what ikom or ogoja or ugep look like?

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Senseless talk grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by kenny714433(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin

Daaah! Thread ami anem awod.

Che ne nto eka iba enwana ewan ke public. Awud imommo mbufo...

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
kenny714433:
grin

Daaah! Thread ami anem awod.

Che ne nto eka iba enwana ewan ke public. Awud imommo mbufo...

Dah ikpa
Mbiom ekeng inua tutu.
Etok mkpo ebi bo ke ndito Akwa Ibom ecause. Nsuto ndsime ado do?

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Look below
It's part of what they do with it.
[s]Please show me what ikom or ogoja or ugep look like?[/s]
Ask people from Ikom,Ogoja and Ugep your question.

Even though Government has no business doing business. one of those jets cost around $8 million dollars. the ibom air has 5 fleets ,that's $40 milion dollars. The 20 story highrise cost $20 million
The other photos you posted are roads done by the previous governor.
Akwa ibom is one of the smallest state in terms of land , receives $50 to $60 million dollars every month . what does it do with the $60 million dollars ?
Cross river state receives only $9 million dollars per month .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:

Most Nigerians do not like truth and facts . they prefer and thrive in lawlessness and disorder.
what does Akwa ibom do with it's 60 million dollars per month? It's 3 times smaller than Cross river and should be very developed .
I've observed most people on this forum ,especially the Akwa ibom people living in Calabar are the first ones to complain about the failed Cross river government without considering the fact that the allocation is 6 times smaller than Akwa ibom's . you guys act like Akwa ibom is performing any magic when in fact they receive 60 million dollars per month and still nothing to show . what can you say about that?

Guy cross river has a lesser population when compared to akwa ibom state the state civil service employs more people, and yes we know the govt needs to be made accountable.

But ehere is this hate coming from, did sn akwa ibom girl jilt you?

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by kenny714433(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Dah ikpa
Mbiom ekeng inua tutu.
Etok mkpo ebi bo ke ndito Akwa Ibom ecause. Nsuto ndsime ado do?

Lol... Idiokesit ke de.

But mmo edi nto eka ajid sha. Ewan ntoeka iba ke de.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State University Admission Requirement Update / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Forms / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.