Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? (6976 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by frozen70(f): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.

Starting a relationship with false is as bad as a time bomb

You had those kids out of problems and you understand yourself better than anyone

It's now up to you to change your behaviour and attitude to accept things and relate with yourself

Now the main issue here is that you have to inform him about those kids else you loose him wjek he finds out even if he finds out a day after wedding if he wants to opt out of the marriage he will

So summon the courage seat him down and open up to him

He is still the one to decide if to stay with you or not
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by dobnina(f): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2022
frozen70:

You had those kids out of problems and you understand yourself better than anyone

It's now up to you to change your behaviour and attitude to accept things and relate with yourself

Now the main issue here is that you have to inform him about those kids else you loose him wjek he finds out even if he finds out a day after wedding if he wants to opt out of the marriage he will

You are late to the party.
Kasala don burst already.
Let me help you search for the link to the post by her husband.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by dobnina(f): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2022
frozen70:

https://www.nairaland.com/6930511/single-mother-1-married-actually#109205232
Read this.
That is the update.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by frozen70(f): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by frozen70(f): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
dobnina:

You are late to the party.
Kasala don burst already.
Let me help you search for the link to the post by her husband.

Ohh, is it the same post where the man revealed that his wife that he thought has a kid who is now pregnant for him actually have four children

Chai I read it ohhh
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Amarisco(f): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.

You don lose am. Better check yourself before you lose your kids too, imagine growing up learning that your mother is denying your existence because of preeq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Such A Useless Person. Advise Me / His Wife Was Molested In Front Of His Son / Mention Your Birthday And Find Your Twin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.