Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? (6675 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Africangiants(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Priam: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
lymelyte:
You are an extremely promiscuous lady. Why would you have children for multiple men? So this is how you will still have another child for your current man and after he breaks up with you, you will go and get pregnant for another man again.. Na wa for you o..I carry preek up for u angry

One may be a mistake, but 4 is definitely a pattern, and with different fathers, that is likely to repeat itself in the not so distant future.

Guy na wah o. Which Kain salutation be this na grin grin grin, abi na you want to become the next father?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Priam: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
EditorsPalace:
Tell him the truth. Simple.

Avoid future headaches, disappointments and sorrows.

Tell him the truth and have your peace of mind.

If he wants you, he will stay with you.

But don't tell him until he is very serious with you.
Until he has proposed to marry you or is talking about marriage with you, then you can tell him.

Mummiesgirls4:

Ok will tell him when he is serious about marriage ... if not maybe few days after the wedding

Please don't do this. That's emotional manipulation!

Tell the young man in time before he becomes emotionally invested in you
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mywd: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stop fornicating... Dem no go hear.... See yourself now?..... Shebi e sweet
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by lymelyte(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Priam:

One may be a mistake, but 4 is definitely a pattern, and with different fathers, that is likely to repeat itself in the not so distant future.

Guy na wah o. Which Kain salutation be this na grin grin grin, abi na you want to become the next father?
grin cheesy I gats to carry my gbola for her o..
True be told, it is a pattern already.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Diamond23(f): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.
It's better you tell him before the fifth child lands. Pls remember to use protection this time around, its necessary!
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Lucyspa: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
ahnie:
I met one some days ago... she's a mother of two from two different dicks.
She's currently co-habiting with her new catch who's a single father from two women.

She's even planning to birth another kid for her new catch who recently lost his job.
She isn't even up to 20 yrs yet.

It's a funny world.

She is most definitely from the west. I don tire for my sisters
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by mariahAngel(f): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
lymelyte:
grin cheesy I gats to carry my gbola for her o..
True be told, it is a pattern already.

The worst part is that she's yet to see it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by bcomputer101: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
People like you is one of those reasons I still clamour for human sacrifice.

Well, I believe your sexual libido is high. Don't worry you will learn in a had way by the time ur kids reach one dozen and from different men.

You are a DOG

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by mrblessed(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
bcomputer101:
People like you is one of those reasons I still clamour for human sacrifice.

Well, I believe your sexual libido is high. Don't worry you will learn in a had way by the time ur kids reach one dozen and from different men.

You are a DOG
Haba! You are simply being too harsh on her. I couldn't find where you adviced her on how to manage this potentially dangerous and explosive situation. Instead, you decided to go ballistic, referencing her sexual escapades as similar to that of a "dog." And what about the men that got her pregnant? Any word for them? Would you also advocate that they be used for human sacrifice?

Miss Op, you have built a fake, shaky, and tenuous relationship based on a foundation of lie. If you dare push these lie and deceit into marriage, you will certainly have yourself to blame. The young man needs to know significant details of your past, especially as it concerns your kids. Hiding it from him does not make you smart. At best it makes you appear desperate, and at worst, it depicts you as a liar and a deceiver. So your best bet is to put a stop to this head-spinning, vicious tale and prepare yourself for a heartfelt confession. We know that single mothers suffer certain degrees of contempt and stigmatisation, yet it is better to be late than sorry.

And the fact that you weren't remorseful about what you have done, shows another unpalatable side of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by StevensJojo(f): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2020
It’s the deception and selfishness for me.... Do you have time to care for those children at all? Or you just abandoned them. Naa... this must be a joke... maybe one of those stories to steer up conversation. I’m beginning to realize that the word LOVE is used too loosely. If you loved your kids you won’t hide them like a plague. If you love this man, you will be honest with him. This is selfish lust and you sound ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by ahnie: 6:06am On Nov 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Is this Africa Magic or Life Magic?

Or has Child Support started paying in Nigeria?
nope...itsnt.
surprisingly the child with her should be btw 1year or 1year two months.
she's from the East,..aguleri (anambra state)

At some point ...I became annoyed and told her not to birth anymore until her new catch pays her bride price...but for the meantime she should shave up and close up.

she recently got a tavern job where she earns 10k per month....she's a good girl tho!
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by KnightofMoscow: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Enough is enough for marriage,, leaving your children elsewhere is dangerous, they are prone to series of abuse. C'mon! get back your children, raise them yourself, let them have the motherly love. 4 children is enough, 2 husbands is okay.

Too harsh But true talk
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Priam: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
ahnie:
I met one some days ago... she's a mother of two from two different dicks.
She's currently co-habiting with her new catch who's a single father from two women.

She's even planning to birth another kid for her new catch who recently lost his job.
She isn't even up to 20 yrs yet.

It's a funny world.

[
ahnie:

nope...itsnt.
surprisingly the child with her should be btw 1year or 1year two months.
she's from the East,..aguleri (anambra state)

At some point ...I became annoyed and told her not to birth anymore until her new catch pays her bride price...but for the meantime she should shave up and close up.

she recently got a tavern job where she earns 10k per month....she's a good girl tho!
]

How is she a good girl please, I'm trying to connect the dots going by how you described her
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Oizee(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Nawao, so after 4 kids what else are you looking for? To settle down with an innocent man? So if u succeed now, would u start giving birth to kids again for him?

Hmmmm nawao, people dey o
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Oizee(f): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2020
EditorsPalace:
Tell him the truth. Simple.

But don't tell him until he is very serious with you.
Until he has proposed to marry you or is talking about marriage with you, then you can tell him.

u are very wicked for such advice, u want the man to be totally broken when he finds out right?
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Oizee:
Nawao, so after 4 kids what else are you looking for? To settle down with an innocent man? So if u succeed now, would u start giving birth to kids again for him?

Hmmmm nawao, people dey o
Having 4 kids doesn’t mean I should die single , if other people that have 4 or more babies than me are finding love why can’t I? I am still young and I deserved better things too , having 4 kids will not stop me . Yes if we get married I will have three more kids like we have planned
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by dobnina(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Having 4 kids doesn’t mean I should die single , if other people that have 4 or more babies than me are finding love why can’t I? I am still young and I deserved better things too , having 4 kids will not stop me . Yes if we get married I will have three more kids like we have planned

You sound so immature, I was forced to comment.
Having 4 kids is not the problem, the problem is abandoning your kids cos you love dick.
You don't even know what your priority should be.
Love should be out of the question for now.
The question you should be asking is how to give those kids a better life.
You have 4kids from 2 different men.
You are not even concerned about their welfare, those innocent children are prone to sexual abuse cos you are not there as a mother to guide them through.
Instead you are following dick up and down and planning to have more children.
Its single mothers like you that make some men insult all Single mothers.
Get a job and take care of your children.
Leave dick alone for now.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Oizee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

wawu
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
So you want him to help you raise 4 kids and all that? Is he gonna be involved financially and since you say it's not necessary, follow ur own recipe for pain. Now assuming you are not a troll, take some
time to evaluate your life, your values, your choices and your current status. Could you have done anything differently? Don't be in a rush to enter into a new relationship. N if you want future relationships to last be as truthful as possible n don't lie to yourself as it'll save you future heartbreak.
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Just be prepared for another broken relationship. No be by force

Mummiesgirls4:

Ok will tell him when he is serious about marriage ... if not maybe few days after the wedding

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Psych412(f): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
dobnina:

You sound so immature, I was forced to comment.
Having 4 kids is not the problem, the problem is abandoning your kids cos you love dick.
You don't even know what your priority should be.
Love should be out of the question for now.
The question you should be asking is how to give those kids a better life.
You have 4kids from 2 different men.
You are not even concerned about their welfare, those innocent children are prone to sexual abuse cos you are not there as a mother to guide them through.
Instead you are following dick up and down and planning to have more children.
Its single mothers like you that make some men insult all Single mothers.
Get a job and take care of your children.
Leave dick alone for now.
please leave her.

let her live her life as she wants.

even the bible said "we should go into the world and multiple"

she's just fulfilling all righteousness.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gloriagee:
Just be prepared for another broken relationship. No be by force

If you are waiting for him to break up with me so you can come and replace me , my dear you will wait till eternity IJN
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
You have 2 relationship or marriages under your belt, 4 kids and no apparent effort at improving your relationship cycle and funnily enough, u might not be thirty yet. Now u wanna trap some innocent guy thinking I wanna replace u. I Kent deal. Just kent.

Mummiesgirls4:

If you are waiting for him to break up with me so you can come and replace me , my dear you will wait till eternity IJN

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Klass99(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
She may be a troll no be nairaland?
Klass99:

I don't think any sensible woman with self respect would want to replace you or take up your current lifestyle.

You are immorally cohabiting with a man, keeping vital information about your 4 kids from him and lack a clear focus or direction for your life, yet you think someone would envy this sort of BS? You even ended that comment with IJN, good lawd grin

Omo, I just bust laugh as I see this post grin.

You don't earn or deserve the good things of life by living a crappy life and expecting a beautiful outcome.

Even in your mess, you are still talking of having 3 more kids with a third and different man IF you guys marry.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Klass99(f): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
The age is fine but the IJN and the ' I'll tell him few days after marriage' sound so unreal like its concocted to bash single mums.

It's a free world so its her life and her choices tho I pity those that are at the receiving brunt of her decisions.

Klass99:

I go kukuma follow her troll today nah grin

I thought so too, especially when she said she's 26 and has 3 kids already.

But then, I reason am sey some of our mothers and grandmothers already had 2 or more kids at that age too, so she may or may not be a troll after all.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Madam,

Permit me to laugh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Klass99(f): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Gloriagee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Like is anyone thinking of school fees? Na real wa

Klass99:

Lol grin, na you dey reason the matter go far sef.

The kind shock and awe wey grip me, on top her story ehn.

I kept thinking, how are people able to live like this? Don't they have an internal moral compass or conscience which goes off like an alarm bell, alerting them to the fact that, their way of life is self destructive?

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by belcom10(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmm, at 26 you already have four kids to different men. What went wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? / It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.