Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52492 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by OGBEREIJEBU: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?

109 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by EmzyT: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Make I chill wait for elders advice

343 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Pierocash(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Take responsibility for your child ,period.

The boy is innocent of you guys idiocy.

The biggest looser here is Ugochi

690 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by KAFELNIKOV(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

Do a DNA test to confirm it is your child. E get why

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ogbenifamouz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
If this story is truth y are my the first to comment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Zaheertyler(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Super story

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:

Unless your plan is to kill the Ugochi and the child, all you can do is take responsibility for the child.. undecided

Anyways, in the meantime, ask Ugochi to log on to Nairaland so we can hear her side of the story as your story seems a lot made up. undecided

363 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Francisanointed(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

545 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by danietohbadt(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is serious. Very serious.

You shouldn’t have left caution to the wind while doing your farewell sh*t. See the result now.

Well, the best you could do now is explain exactly as you have explained here to your fiancée.

Ugochi will remain as baby mama.
You settle the little boy’s bills and that’s all.

And if your fiancée decides to go berserk, sorry is all I have to say.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by pyyxxaro: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Una two de craze for head undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Slurity(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Take your boy only and move on. Explain to your fiancee, if she can handle you and the boy Fine for her but if can't handle you both, you manage ugochi

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by gaby(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
I see no issues here at all.

I even thought you were already married and your ex is coming on strong at you in your marital (ship).

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by InfinityFabric: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Another reason Why we marry VIRGINS and VIRGINS only.
Imagine how SIMPle you have to be, to be rich and ended up with someone else's semen in your supposed wife ?!

At least he wasn't stupid forever.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by InfinityFabric: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
1.She was STUPID enough to spread legs without ring, now she deal with the outcome.

2. Your fiancée is not gonna leave you because you have son duh, unless you're bum and she's just managing you before.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Explain to your fiancee don't hide it from she don't start your home with a lie ... As for the son take care of him ogochi is the greatest loser here

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by culf: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tell your future wife exactly as you write give us like this, then take care of your child, its better than hiding it.
You're not the first, the mistaken has already been made, if your woman love you, she will support you and stand by you.
If you hide it and went ahead to marry, then you're in for a long thing

18 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Francisanointed:
. Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
Why una dey like drag God in to most everything as if say for aftereffects..... does the Op sound to you like someone seeking God's forgiveness in any of what he has claimed so far? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Reggaemich(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Take care of your son

Avoid being alone with her, so as not to enter her again

She is desperate, especially now she knows u are wealthy and can take good care of her

Focus on your new woman and marry her

The breakup between u and ugochi was not your fault

So Op, pick up your life and move on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Biggie225(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Op , conduct DNA test first before taking any chance.
If the boy is yours then take the boy under your custody ,and then throw that ugochi back to her husband. Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Aboks(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Una mumu never do
Imagine farewell fvck few days to wedding, that girl na hoe she be

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ecos(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
cry Fake blogger. Try again next time!!

10 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by OGBEREIJEBU: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mods
Attention needed
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by OnyeMmeri: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
With frustration in your heart you came deep in her pussy 4 times. undecided Now you don't want the child that the cumming produced. Your head is not alright.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Tolupage(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
If your story is true, you don't have to marry her, just take responsibility for the kid and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by gunners160(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
The whole advice was making sense until you added go go church for forgiveness. Wait must we always run to church for everything?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jirilistic(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's better u talk to ur fiancee Abt the matter cus it ex might use it to blackmail u later
But if u let ur fiancee know,it would be easier to handle the matter and she'll even appreciate it more that u are honest with her rada Dan if she finds out from the mouth of anoda person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ulunne777(f): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
You came deep indeed.
Goodbye things

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Congratulations papa xxxxxxxxxxx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kachi1194(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
That's your problem and wahala, you knew she was getting married in 5 days time and you invited her for goodbye intimacy, see you will have to marry her, if you respected your self and manhood you wouldn't have being in this mess. Though I don't believe it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fashionista01(f): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
What goes around comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jayrockk: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
When u been dey do farewell fxck u no ask for help, na now way everywhere burst u dey come fr help abi? You've made ur bed & u must lie on it

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.