Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True (1419 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by dealordea(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
Do you think that you'll find your 'mate' when your actively searching? The more time and energy spent on the 'hunt' gets the greater payoff. Is looking for the right person the same as shopping for a new car? You go on the internet, you research it, you invest a lot of time and energy into finding that 'perfect one.'

Or is it just fluke? Finding a the right person falling right into your lap. I've heard that many times that "you'll find 'the one' when your not looking." Do you think that's true?
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by MrCork17: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
sadly I found Hotie Tima. I also found a Scary fat lookin Mrs Chima! angry
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by koolchicco: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

its true. I found Hotie Tima , I also found a Scary Mrs Chima!angry
cheesy

@OP

Source please

BTW, If you're haawt and knows how to carry urself then you need not to search cos they'll defo be raining on ya. wink tongue
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Yemmyc(f): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2011
[/color][quote author=deal_ordea link=topic=622879.msg7904577#msg7904577 date I've heard that many times that "you'll find 'the one' when your not looking." Do you think that's true?
[quote][/quote][color=#006600]itz tru in sum cases,am nt sure ab2t d 'ryt one'but i noticd dat i gt 2 mt sum 1 when i least xpectd.it quite funny though coz it sudden.i mt mine in ma skulhostel wen i waz tryin 2 gt sum water in d mornin,wiv out make up nd wateva.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Yemmyc(f): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2011
[/color][quote author=deal_ordea link=topic=622879.msg7904577#msg7904577 date I've heard that many times that "you'll find 'the one' when your not looking." Do you think that's true?
[quote][/quote][color=#006600]itz tru in sum cases,am nt sure ab2t d 'ryt one'but i noticd dat i gt 2 mt sum 1 when i least xpectd.it quite funny though coz it sudden.i mt mine in ma skulhostel wen i waz tryin 2 gt sum water in d mornin,wiv out make up nd wateva.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2011
When i find him or he finds me,i'll let you know.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by dealordea(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2011
@freecocoa, lol, Let me know, grin grin grin grin
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Tosinville(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2011
Freecocoa, eh! whats wrong between you and k-money?¿¿lol
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by 190: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2011
That saying is so true and the motive behind it is so true!!
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2011
@Tonsvillage,nothing's wrong with us and i wonder why you lol.@deal i definitely will.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Tosinville(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2011
^^So are you trying to play games on him now or what? @Madam cocoabutter.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2011
MYOB bros and stick your nose outta mine.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Tosinville(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Ur way of life a pure yet so don't think you would ever find him.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Tosinville(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Ur way of life aint pure yet.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by ALICIA22(f): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2011
@ Tosin do you think insulting people makes you popular
no I dont think so angry angry
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Well thank God he (GOD)doesnt work with what people say or think so.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by tjskii(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2011
its true o, it so happened to me smiley
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by 190: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2011
mscheww undecided undecided
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2011
tjskii:

its true o, it so happened to me smiley

I agree too, dats how we met now kiss kiss kiss
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by 190: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2011
smh undecided
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Tosinville(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2011
Alicia22

Let me ask you a question? have i ever insult you before? i don't think so but the way Freecocoa talks sounds so absurd to me.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by 190: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2011
cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by tjskii(f): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2011
190:

mscheww undecided undecided

biifffffff

Firearm:

I agree too, dats how we met now kiss kiss kiss

true dat kiss
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosin please we re done talking so leave me out of your talks.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by 190: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2011
if only they both knew undecided undecided
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by SALady(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
I think anyone can be the one, once you make up your mind about them.

It really doesnt matter, who what when how
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by adamsrib(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
I definitely believe it is true. I had just gotten out of a two year relationship when my husband found me. He found me just eight days after I walked away from my ex. I wasn't looking, and I promised to give myself ay least six months before I started dating again. I was worried that he was just a rebound, but over time he worked his way into my heart. We are very very happy together.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
lol this is only true for women.

To prove my point, you'll see that all the people that agreed to this thread are women.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
^sharrap dia!  grin

@Alicia stealing pictures won't make YOU popular either.

@topic: yes definitely. ppl who last the longest not 5 years but 50 will tell you
they met their spouses by chance, it's the ones who go to the clubs/parties
looking for specific ppl or all around not having any standards who end up
breaking up in some of the worst and shameless/scandalous ways!
truss mi  wink
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
Why would anyone who knows whats good for them pick wife/hubby from club? undecided
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Goldieluks: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
@OP,
Yes,it happens sometimes.
Re: They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
2buff:

Why would anyone who knows whats good for them pick wife/hubby from club?  undecided

you'd be surprised! for some men buying a lady a drink = engagement and holy matrimony!  grin  grin
hence the following around the club! a few guys may have bootay calls and call it a day,
but those are the RAPPERS & hollow arseholes! BUT for the most part? nah!
Men don't like to admit that they too catch feelings. I have gone out several times and
"witnessed" grin  grin the above and the obsessive like attachments.

Anyway, I know plenty of dudes who have met and been engaged to (FOR MONTHS/YEARS & NEVER MARRY  grin)
their 'baby mommas' who they have met in the club.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! / What A Kiss Mean / 'cigarette Smoking Rights' For Nigerian Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.