Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

#obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State (4023 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Supreme Court Review: The Difference Between Imo And Bayelsa / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

That is why e go hard for we Igbo's to get break through.

All the things I said did I lie?
you gave yourself out too early in the conversation even if you want to disguise do it with sense

3 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Shouldn't come as a surprise should it? It's the same scumbags supporting the state sanctioned murder of innocents whose parents supported the islamofacists during the uncivil Biafran war....still as daft and unreasonable as their parents!
Seriously every time we make a point and instead of addressing our iisues head on, we drag in other people only end up making things hard for us, this is an Igbo/oyigbo vs wike issue without any form of provocation u bring in Islam.

U know islam cuts across Yoruba and Hausa, naturally u are making those 2 unsympathetic to the happenings with such statement
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
you gave yourself out too early in the conversation even if you want to disguise do it with sense
E go do Una like play until e go happen.

I can only keep advising u people cause am one of u, anyone who refused to listen and suffers the casualty e concern am
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by OfoIgbo: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Thrash!!!
Always talking thrash after sipping Nnamdi Kanu's urine.

Ipob miscreants on the loose.

You'd better go and chew the bones of the acid-dissolved KSW's rotten flesh

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by jude79(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Land grabbers.
This is one of the reasons the Igbos always have problems wherever they found themselves. You come in cunningly and trick your host and later install your own king which you gradually introduce via town meetings and all that..
Mbano camp settlers and the likes in Oyigbo have given you people the credence to claim Oyigbo that is part of Iriebe and inner Ogoni land as Igbo land abi.

The Imo river is a natural boundary between these tribes even though people of the olden days allow their neighbors to cross boundaries to farm and fish due to a very small population as at then, hence humans see nothing bad inviting strangers to come live close to them.

You want to change the narratives because you want to make Oyigbo another Lagos you claim is no man's land.

Land grabbers.

Are you describing the fulani s or the Igboes, or are you saying that Igboes are in land tussle with their host in Lagos.
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Turantula(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Give us your opinion or counter his statement instead of resorting to insults.
Was supposed to mean he has knowledge upstairs.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Thrash!!!
Always talking thrash after sipping Nnamdi Kanu's urine.

Ipob miscreants on the loose.

Typical cone head from the slums.

Make up your own arguments to counter his claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by oyatz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga forget that think ...igbos needs to be independent ...we have the greatest resources of all human resources ...I want to pay 25% of my income as tax to my homeland

I want to invest in major project , want to own part of igbo rail network ...I want to contribute for road to be fixed and tolled

But that can only happen when we are independent or restructured

How much is the whole oil money less than $25bn....only a small minded person would see this as big money

Igbo land can be a $500bn dollars economy with $125bn per year revenue economy in 15 to 20 years if independent

Stop being small minded

We can control african fashion industry , heavy duty machine industry ,auto industry , large education system , agro innovation pioneers , hospitality industry , ict leaders in africa ...and many more ....we are u stoppable if independent

Restructuring would benefit igbos the most

Very good and patriotic post.

However, what exactly is stopping Igboland from controlling African Fashion and Hospitality Industries right now? Why are you not dominating the educational sector of Africa right now?

You don't need restructuring to achieve these feats sir.
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
oyatz:

Very good and patriotic post.

However, what exactly is stopping Igboland from controlling African Fashion and Hospitality Industries right now? Why are you not dominating the educational sector of Africa right now?

You don't need restructuring to achieve these feats sir.
Policy ....it's easier to import finished dress than to import textile materials to sow , ...and we don't have the comparative advantage in Nigeria right now ...same with leather ...aba is doing all it can but it can be 800% better

Hospitality has to do with federal government and Nigerian image .......it's complex mix
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Ikinternational: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Land grabbers.
This is one of the reasons the Igbos always have problems wherever they found themselves. You come in cunningly and trick your host and later install your own king which you gradually introduce via town meetings and all that..
Mbano camp settlers and the likes in Oyigbo have given you people the credence to claim Oyigbo that is part of Iriebe and inner Ogoni land as Igbo land abi.

The Imo river is a natural boundary between these tribes even though people of the olden days allow their neighbors to cross boundaries to farm and fish due to a very small population as at then, hence humans see nothing bad inviting strangers to come live close to them.

You want to change the narratives because you want to make Oyigbo another Lagos you claim is no man's land.

Land grabbers.

Guy it seems you got countered with facts n ran away..lol

Those that liked your comment must be feeling like mumu..lol
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

That is why e go hard for we Igbo's to get break through.

All the things I said did I lie?

you can't even hide your hate, you sound like mgbati mgbati ppl.... guy ur not Igbo hoha
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by JudasNaCarrot: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy it seems you got countered with facts n ran away..lol

Those that liked your comment must be feeling like mumu..lol
Run away for what..... there's no point arguing with a fool because people might not know the difference.
I don't make comments for "likes" because I'm too old for that.
This country is heading to destruction brought about by our own generation. Hate filled people everywhere powered by people who are supposed to build. bridges. Tribal sentiment has killed this generation. Igbos should learn how to love and not hate. Stop annexing other tribes it breeds distrust.

The Biafran struggle would have been long achieved if Igbos reach out to its neighbouring tribes instead of going it alone. This will send a wrong signal that you will annex them tomorrow.
Is ownership of Oyigbo now in contest?
Nnamdi Kanu have successfully destroyed a once respected tribe with his hate and brainwashing.

Make una continue....
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Ikinternational: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Run away for what..... there's no point arguing with a fool because people might not know the difference.
I don't make comments for "likes" because I'm too old for that.
This country is heading to destruction brought about by our own generation. Hate filled people everywhere powered by people who are supposed to build. bridges. Tribal sentiment has killed this generation. Igbos should learn how to love and not hate. Stop annexing other tribes it breeds distrust.

The Biafran struggle would have been long achieved if Igbos reach out to its neighbouring tribes instead of going it alone. This will send a wrong signal that you will annex them tomorrow.
Is ownership of Oyigbo now in contest?
Nnamdi Kanu have successfully destroyed a once respected tribe with his hate and brainwashing.

Make una continue....

Reasonable take

But be mindful Biafra is not a do or die affair for igbos.
It only seems so on nairaland

I think restructuring ranks higher honestly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Being Cheated Or Marginalized- Sen. Ndume Says As He Slams Biafra / The Obianos: Perfect Couple Made In Heaven (adorable Pictures) / Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.