Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (48460 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by PBeni(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
starbuck:
It can either be in China or India.

Op but why is that most or if not all of your posts are of strange facts

The guy is a strange guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Samsimple:
I get one rat for house wey dey chop pot and spoon.. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, check my signature
na rubber pot and spoon you de use?
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pet hen wey de train to become transformer

Megatron hen

1 Like

Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
China ofcuz
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by Emoney08: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
ok
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by skipolala94(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin angry angry
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by skipolala94(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Still looking for naive writers to scam thief
RedPanthar:
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
End time chicken cheesy
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
PenuelFarms:
I believe the screws would end up in their gizzards where it would be used for breaking food particles as part of the birds' digestive systems.
Perfect description of the case.

It has acquired a powerful digestive organ to eat more and break into more absorbable particles.

On a normal birds pick very had tiny stones for the same purpose.
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by CARTER0098: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020

Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by Zamboroto: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Actually thought "Pet Hen" was a person's name
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Chicken peppersoup on a kentro level.
mumu, you dey here , I keep saying this, na Ogun go kill you, kill buhari and the mod wey banned me , ogun go kill all of una,
Re: Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Godkillbuhari:
mumu, you dey here , I keep saying this, na Ogun go kill you, kill buhari and the mod wey banned me , ogun go kill all of una,
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife / Tunji Disu’s Rottweiler Dogs (Rapid Response Service Commander) / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.