Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8091 Views)

1k Sub For Everyone Who Drops Phone Number Here / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by stanliwise(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

aswear down my brother,,,,grin

Even i don't read the story,,, i lost interest at first sight,,,,,grin.

Can you please summarize the story for me,,,,,,grin wink
If you know the Op then you should understand she is looking for people to talk. She likes gisting
Re: . by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
0KNM:
reference
Psalm 91 say something for once.What do you think and please be sincere
Re: . by Cladez(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Y'all ain't getting my point apart from the ladies,the issue here is my friend wasn't expecting anything from this man but on his own he decided to drop the 1k, this is a man that is stinkingly rich ooo,some normal guys won't even drop such amount.I think this first act from him is a strong warning for my friend to look before she leap,thats my point

I like the fact that you keep mentioning your friend didn't ask meaning he gave it to her willingly......no amount given willingly from the heart is too small.. and besides this is just their first encounter.

the complains can start when she asks for a favor he can easily chest and he doesn't respond to her needs...for now it's too early to judge.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Why didn’t your friend pay for the man’s transport fare?

Abi heaven go fall?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Cladez:

I like the fact that you keep mentioning your friend didn't ask meaning he gave it to her willingly......no amount given willingly from the heart is too small.. and besides this is just their first encounter.

the complains can start when she asks for a favor he can easily chest and he doesn't respond to her needs...for now it's too early to judge.
Too early to judge a man who wish to settle down by December if he gets a positive answer?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:

If you know the Op then you should understand she is looking for people to talk. She likes gisting

Lol,,grin

Aswear ,, the way everything jam-packed for her story make me lose interest,,,,, iffa see somebody dat can summarize imma comment,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2020
0KNM:
Why didn’t your friend pay for the man’s transport fare?

Abi heaven go fall?
Even yourself will not drop such amount,most of you are entirely different from your online personality
Re: . by 2dice01: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

The main Guy that disvirgin that your friend, and the ones that do knack the hell out of her before she met this business man.
how much did they normally give her for tfare whenever she goes to their house for prick. TUEEEEH.

Your friend na Second or fourth hand pussy ass bitch , and she deserves nothing but the 1k.

For her mind, she don Jam poverty alleviation programme.
Oleeeeeee,Thieffffffff,Baraooooooo, Gbewiri rrrrrrrr. TUEEEH
Easy Bro cheesy
This your Para mode is on another level
Re: . by Cladez(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Too early to judge a man who wish to settle down by December if he gets a positive answer?
Seems your mind is made up on the man because you always counter any opinion different from what you think...

whatever you decide......SHALOM
Re: . by Foma2: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2020
You have said it all- he has money. Don't you understand that he's tryinna find someone that won't love him for his money only. 1K is small in this economy and he's trying to test her resolve. She just failed the test. You claim not to be hungry and you are complaining. You just failed the test girl. Everything is not about money...

3 Likes

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
our mothers married earlier and it turned successful
Atleast be done wit ur catering sch first.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Foma2:
You have said it all- he has money. Don't you understand that he's tryinna find someone that won't love him for his money only. 1pK is small in this economy and he's trying to test her resolve. She just failed the test. You claim not to be hungry and you are complaining. You just failed the test girl. Everything is not about money...
This man is oblivious of my friends view about him,what sort of test is that?he should have simply pocket his money and leave peacefully,my friend thinks he's extremely stingy and you don't understand how life is under a stingy man
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2020
It's Impossible To Please Women.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
He drop dem say he stingy
If he no drop dem go say he stingy

In olamide's voice
Ó lè tè obirin lórún angry
Re: . by Caleb91(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
I hear say na man you be....
but if na woman u be.....better leave that your friend to take her own decision....
cause i heard there wont be shiloh for the next 10years cause of corona outbreak......
you dey tak panadol for another man headache......when your own suitor come just say no because him no give u 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Only ladies will understand my point,you guys are just on one side.Its like a case of Paddy Adenuga or Seyi Tinubu giving you 1k at First meeting when you didn't even ask for it,it speaks voulume.DenreleDave can drop this same amount and there will be no qualms about it.Just get my point thats all
Re: . by illicit(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
1k for what exactly.?? First sign of a useless and stingy husband Tell her this....they both need time

But it's just a meeting, it's not a job....

1 Like

Re: . by Abilistic(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
our mothers married earlier and it turned successful

Our 'mothers' don't use to collect 1k transport and urgent 2k from our 'fathers' during relationships and it turned successful

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Only ladies will understand my point,you guys are just on one side.Its like a case of Paddy Adenuga or Seyi Tinubu giving you 1k at First meeting when you didn't even ask for it,it speaks voulume.DenreleDave can drop this same amount and there will be no qualms about it.Just get my point thats all

are u q call girl why do u sound like the reason behind a date is to get money

if he doesn't give u money on first date don't mean he can't spend on u....
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Abilistic:

Our 'mothers' don't use to collect 1k transport and urgent 2k from our 'fathers' during relationships and it turned successful
Our fathers didn't expect our mothers to bring something to the table and it turned successful

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2020
illicit:

are u q call girl why do u sound like the reason behind a date is to get money

if he doesn't give u money on first date don't mean he can't spend on u....
It would have been better if he didn't drop the money sef,just try and get my point
Re: . by Ikjosh04: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
This is about a friend of mine,she met this man on one of the social media platforms and they became so fond of each other,though the man has been pestering her for a relationship but my friend insisted on meeting him first before she makes any decision.So,they finally met two days ago and after several discussion and all that,he asked my friend to marry him and that he's ready to settle down as soon as possible if he gets a positive answer from my friend,but my friend insisted on giving her time to think about it,he went further to tell my friend to get back to him soon so he can start making the necessary preparations as he wish to settle down by December.Now this very rich man who has businesses all over the place and even outside the country gave my friend only 1k when he was leaving,can you imagine that? My friend is not hungry or broke but who does that? Is that not a sign of extreme stinginess? It would have been better if he didn't give her anything and it would have made it easier for my friend to make her decision.Is this not a huge red flag? Ladies and gentlemen what do you think?

The simple truth is, if this your friend is not you and your friend is financially okay as you claim then the red flag is you.

You're the one blowing things out of proportion with your distorted thought.

I suggest your friend to flow along cause there are a million reasons why the man dropped the 1k.

Btw next month is December and your friend just met the guy physically 2days ago.

That's also a red flag, why rush the marriage preparation so soon.

Ask the right questions and stop looking for stinginess.

4 Likes

Re: . by OMOJOHN001: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
2dice01:
Easy Bro cheesy This your Para mode is on another level
You are sighted bro. They deserve to be treated very hard atimes bro.

1 Like

Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
This is about a friend of mine,she met this man on one of the social media platforms and they became so fond of each other,though the man has been pestering her for a relationship but my friend insisted on meeting him first before she makes any decision.So,they finally met two days ago and after several discussion and all that,he asked my friend to marry him and that he's ready to settle down as soon as possible if he gets a positive answer from my friend,but my friend insisted on giving her time to think about it,he went further to tell my friend to get back to him soon so he can start making the necessary preparations as he wish to settle down by December.Now this very rich man who has businesses all over the place and even outside the country gave my friend only 1k when he was leaving,can you imagine that? My friend is not hungry or broke but who does that? Is that not a sign of extreme stinginess? It would have been better if he didn't give her anything and it would have made it easier for my friend to make her decision.Is this not a huge red flag? Ladies and gentlemen what do you think?
[/s]

She sud be thankful enough not entitled..

E no easy to dash out 1k for dis buhari period..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
It would have been better if he didn't drop the money sef,just try and get my point

yeah he needn't have given her anything tho, but then there is nothing bad in that gesture....

There is no need to victimise the rich man....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
illicit:

yeah he needn't have given her anything tho, but then there is nothing bad in that gesture....

There is no need to victimise the rich man....
you understand my point but scared to admit it so as to avoid bashing,even a normal working class guy won't willingly drop that amount for a lady who can dash 10k out
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Cladez:

I have been practically looking for this moniker for some time now after our first encounter...

when I saw this dumb ass comment....I needed no deity to tell me you were the one lol grin

how have you been??
I'll act as if I didn't see it what you typed up there
I've been doing so fine
Re: . by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
illicit:

But it's just a meeting, it's not a job....
first impression matters
Re: . by Nmezor(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
you understand my point but scared to admit it so as to avoid bashing,even a normal working class guy won't willingly drop that amount for a lady who can dash 10k out
This vagina people and their wahala

1 Like

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
How much did your friend drop for him?

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
first impression matters

if he had given her a lot of money there, won't u think that's how he throws money around or tends to impress girls with money....

For real, what the man did wasn't in anyway bad but it seems it would have been better if he didn't give her anything now....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.