Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8531 Views)

1k Sub For Everyone Who Drops Phone Number Here / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by illicit(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
you understand my point but scared to admit it so as to avoid bashing,even a normal working class guy won't willingly drop that amount for a lady who can dash 10k out

I think I understand your point, yet the man still isnt wrong, he definitely wasn't trying to impress her, and then the natural thing to have done in that scenario is to not even offer her money since she obviously don't need it....

it was just a gesture, the amount isn't supposed to be significant only if money is what matters to your friend in a relationship and most importantly she might not be what u think she is....

The gesture is what matters not the amount....

Givers can give any amount anytime....

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
illicit:

if he had given her a lot of money there, won't u think that's how he throws money around or tends to impress girls with money....

For real, what the man did wasn't in anyway bad but it seems it would have been better if he didn't give her anything now....
you're wrong..
I'd like us to talk more on this...
but I'm just too weak to type
Re: . by Cladez(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll act as if I didn't see it what you typed up there
I've been doing so fine
Life is so deep that we have to read meaning to everything..

Good thing you are doing great.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Cladez:
Life is so deep that we have to read meaning to everything..
Good thing you are doing great.
read meaning to what exactly? that nonsense you typed?
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
I didn't say the man must give her anything but he decided to on his own and he gave her the 1k,my friend is not after money.The man if not broke,hes a multi millionaire if not a billionaire sef,so brokeness is out of it.Kai you won't understand kos you are not a lady
Just say u are the one, no need denying, Abeg comot here Nigerians hv alot of problems not dis nonsense
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
It has been an online thing,and strictly platonic but they've known themselves for a year plus and finally met two days ago.I agree she needs more time,you dodged the 1k aspect,isnt that a red flag as well?
Hw much did ur friend give d man as transport?
Re: . by Vanzcharles(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
It all depends. Either way, it could be a red flag of him being a stingy man or maybe he decides to test her.
The 1k would have been better if it wasn't given at all because it somehow look like she's a beggar. He could have kept his money to himself. If I were your friend, I would turn down the money. There are levels to this and what we've passed as humans. Next time, he being reasonable won't try such. He should keep the money to himself.

She just have to be patient with him, let's see maybe he wanted to test her tho.. Just saying, no offence. He might even send her a reasonable amount later, once he travels.

1 Like

Re: . by dorin27(f): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
He could be testing your friend na.
Re: . by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
you're wrong..
I'd like us to talk more on this...
but I'm just too weak to type

oh ok

we can do that when u feel stronger, honestly I really don't see anything with the man's action.... at least he did it with good intentions....

1 Like

Re: . by Kdon2: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
I didn't say the man must give her anything but he decided to on his own and he gave her the 1k,my friend is not after money.The man if not broke,hes a multi millionaire if not a billionaire sef,so brokeness is out of it.Kai you won't understand kos you are not a lady

You ll be very greedy!

1 Like

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
dorin27:
He could be testing your friend na.
Iyawo Mr cork grin
Re: . by dorin27(f): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Iyawo Mr cork grin
I will reply you when I have the strength to. For now, I no get your power
Re: . by peppermint7(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
This is about a friend of mine,she met this man on one of the social media platforms and they became so fond of each other,though the man has been pestering her for a relationship but my friend insisted on meeting him first before she makes any decision.So,they finally met two days ago and after several discussion and all that,he asked my friend to marry him and that he's ready to settle down as soon as possible if he gets a positive answer from my friend,but my friend insisted on giving her time to think about it,he went further to tell my friend to get back to him soon so he can start making the necessary preparations as he wish to settle down by December.Now this very rich man who has businesses all over the place and even outside the country gave my friend only 1k when he was leaving,can you imagine that? My friend is not hungry or broke but who does that? Is that not a sign of extreme stinginess? It would have been better if he didn't give her anything and it would have made it easier for my friend to make her decision.Is this not a huge red flag? Ladies and gentlemen what do you think?
so ur shit friend went on a date with the hope of going back with something. Why she no kuku sell her body. Make baba no sey atleast e worth the money

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Honestly just very few of you got my point.There are certain behaviors you don't overlook in relationships to avoid stories that touch
Re: . by Kalatium(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
1k? for what really? that's an insult and isn't that a red flag,she didn't ask him for anything remember
Classic arrogance and entitlement mentality.

However, We all know your friend means you. You have been sharing stories of your friend more than once in this forum

3 Likes

Re: . by Kalatium(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshieben:
you're wrong.. I'd like us to talk more on this... but I'm just too weak to type
You're also wrong.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kalatium:

Classic arrogance and entitlement mentality.

However, We all know your friend means you. You have been sharing stories of your friend more than once in this forum
where is the arrogance and entitlement mentality?
Re: . by Kalatium(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
where is the arrogance and entitlement mentality?
Someone just gave 1k and you attached different meaning to it. Saying The 1k is too small, he should have not given anything.

1 Like

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
dorin27:
I will reply you when I have the strength to. For now, I no get your power
Lolz baby girl, are u weak? I hope no one stressed u? grin
Re: . by grim33(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
We know what you’re saying we just don’t care.
Zzor:
A man of his status should not travel far to meet with someone and ends up dropping 1k,thats an insult and remember she didn't ask for anything and wasn't expecting anything as well.Some times little actions from a person is enough to get the bigger picture.Only ladies will understand what I'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
grim33:
We know what you’re saying we just don’t care.
GRIMMJOE is that you?

1 Like

Re: . by Tango123: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
MiamiePizza:

Who made the law that a guy must always gives t.fare or pay for drinks and food at meetings or date?
He gave her 1k when she didn't even ask and call that stinginess? OK

Your friend is OK as you said, why or what she needs his money for in the relationship? They don't lie even Nigeria girls who earn 300k and above still demands and feel entitled to guys.

If your friend can't settle with him she should make the decision fast and stop disturbing us with red flag wahala. Who knows if his ATM card is not working that day or baba just broke or dey test her gan, mtchewww

Working atm or not, he should not give d woman any kobo

I never did that, and never will

I only pay for the food, sometimes, just as i pay for food with male friends sometimes
Re: . by dorin27(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz baby girl, are u weak? I hope no one stressed u? grin
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=dorin27 post=95685717][/quote]Baby girl, are u really alright at all?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Baby girl, are u really alright at all?
what business do you have with being nice? I'm sure someone else is controlling thus account for now
Re: . by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
This is about a friend of mine,she met this man on one of the social media platforms and they became so fond of each other,though the man has been pestering her for a relationship but my friend insisted on meeting him first before she makes any decision.So,they finally met two days ago and after several discussion and all that,he asked my friend to marry him and that he's ready to settle down as soon as possible if he gets a positive answer from my friend,but my friend insisted on giving her time to think about it,he went further to tell my friend to get back to him soon so he can start making the necessary preparations as he wish to settle down by December.Now this very rich man who has businesses all over the place and even outside the country gave my friend only 1k when he was leaving,can you imagine that? My friend is not hungry or broke but who does that? Is that not a sign of extreme stinginess? It would have been better if he didn't give her anything and it would have made it easier for my friend to make her decision.Is this not a huge red flag? Ladies and gentlemen what do you think?
When trying to deduce a possible outcome, your mind shouldn't be focused on a fixed point of view, because there might actually be other external factors which might have also influenced his gesture

The amount he gave you is not even the point, cause he is not even suppose to give your friend the money, for meeting a girl for the first time, except required.

So I think the only thing the man did wrong was giving your friend the money in the first place... maybe he did that just to help your friend on the transport fair, and it might actually be enough for the transport sake, so I expect since your friend is not hungry and broke, she should have just looked past the thought of the man being stingy for making a mistake by giving her the money he's not even suppose to give in the first place. so her only anger should be on the guy even giving her the money and not arguing on the amount he should have given her.... He showed a nice gesture in an unsuitable situation, so just clear your mind and try and understand the man better, before arriving at a ridiculous conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: . by grim33(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nope
Zzor:
GRIMMJOE is that you?
Re: . by 2dice01: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

You are sighted bro. They deserve to be treated very hard atimes bro.
Dont talk dem serious
Re: . by GrossPrice: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Our fathers didn't expect our mothers to bring something to the table and it turned successful

Asi .. they brought tear rubber or at worst grade 1 tokunbo kuntus.
Re: . by Drsnives(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
A man of his status should not travel far to meet with someone and ends up dropping 1k,thats an insult and remember she didn't ask for anything and wasn't expecting anything as well.Some times little actions from a person is enough to get the bigger picture.Only ladies will understand what I'm saying

Will you kipquiet.. How much was she expecting him to give her b4?

1 Like

Re: . by GrossPrice: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abilistic:

Our 'mothers' don't use to collect 1k transport and urgent 2k from our 'fathers' during relationships and it turned successful

An elderly woman once said, "greed is a strong indicator of adultery in women".

Why did she collect the money? Does it matter if it's 10K or 100K?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2020
GrossPrice:

Asi .. they brought tear rubber or at worst grade 1 tokunbo kuntus.

Same way our fathers brought strong iron made from original ores and not the bended ones we have all over these days which can't even make a pillar stand still

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls / HOW I Was RAPED / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.