Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8105 Views)

1k Sub For Everyone Who Drops Phone Number Here / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Bennysam: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
A man of his status should not travel far to meet with someone and ends up dropping 1k,thats an insult and remember she didn't ask for anything and wasn't expecting anything as well.Some times little actions from a person is enough to get the bigger picture.Only ladies will understand what I'm saying
Greed kill you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. You're complaining the man was stingy cos he only gave one K.
A gift.
Yet here U complain as if Ur friend is entitled to be paid more just because a rich man had a meeting with her.
How's that not entitled hun.
She didn't earn the money so how's she entitled to his money.
When someone gives U something it's a gift. Ur suposed to be grateful.
If Ur friend wants to know if he's a stingy man in a relationship then that one gesture won't tell U that. She needs get to know him. But girls who expect things for no reason are a turn off to any man. Make yourself valuable not some man's headache n you will have more luck
sometimes I feel you know me but hidding? am i right?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
stephcat:
You are the the friend madam zzor....and know this you foolish gal “you always dish out a shallow mentality and your kind needs to eradicated from the face of the earth” mumu
during my days of fighting people here I would definitely know what to tell you but now ehn all I can say is bless you,shalom
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

But I wanna know what right she has to his money? How she earned it?
Then I'll understand too.
I'm a woman n I don't understand it undecided
Is irrelevant he's rich or poor.
He didn't owe her anything.
I don't expect anything from anyone for no reason. Especially paying someone just to meet me lol
Im not saying it's compulsory for him to drop money ooo,no that's not what I'm saying,my friend wasn't expecting it either, all I'm saying is he should have simply left without having to drop ordinary 1k,its an insult to my friend and himself,my friend is neither greedy nor hungry but little actions like this is indirectly portraying the bigger picture,but he made up recently with a very expensive gift for my friend
Re: . by Techcornerng(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: . by Mrscarter(f): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
sometimes I feel you know me but hidding? am i right?

Lol how would I know U hun.
What makes U say that?
Am just trying to teach U to look for more in a man than money or what he can give you. If U pick a guy who's everything U want in a man sweet, kind, honest, faithful but broke n U inspire him, make him happy, encourage him to work hard aswell as U do Ur best, that man could become the man of your dreams. Also that man, if a good man, will love U n value you the more n never forget Ur the one who stood beside him. Too many girls these days place too much value on material things n money and I've had money n it doesn't buy you the most important things in life that eventually you'll crave for. Money doesn't make a man a good man. U just gotta find a decent guy. I know U need money in a place like nigeria here to survive but if U got a good man n make his life really happy n love him unconditionally he would be motivated to give U the best in life.
Anyway just sum advice yeah.
I don't know you. I only just came back to naija. I been abroad for a long time so I don't have a clue who U are. Just wanted to try let u see that there's good ways to find happiness n real love n loyalty hun

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol how would I know U hun.
What makes U say that?
Am just trying to teach U to look for more in a man than money or what he can give you. If U pick a guy who's everything U want in a man sweet, kind, honest, faithful but broke n U inspire him, make him happy, encourage him to work hard aswell as U do Ur best, that man could become the man of your dreams. Also that man, if a good man, will love U n value you the more n never forget Ur the one who stood beside him. Too many girls these days place too much value on material things n money and I've had money n it doesn't buy you the most important things in life that eventually you'll crave for. Money doesn't make a man a good man. U just gotta find a decent guy. I know U need money in a place like nigeria here to survive but if U got a good man n make his life really happy n love him unconditionally he would be motivated to give U the best in life.
Anyway just sum advice yeah.
I don't know you. I only just came back to naija. I been abroad for a long time so I don't have a clue who U are. Just wanted to try let u see that there's good ways to find happiness n real love n loyalty hun
ok thanks alot but these Nigerian men have become leeches, they prey on hardworking women with the Intention of milking them dry and cunningly asking them to share bills, I hate that
Re: . by stephcat: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
during my days of fighting people here I would definitely know what to tell you but now ehn all I can say is bless you,shalom
You this girl,you always look for a reason to blame men for literally everything that happens around your kind’s sorry ass.. well I’m not surprised; feminist filth (spits)

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
stephcat:

You this girl,you always look for a reason to blame men for literally everything that happens around your kind’s sorry ass.. well I’m not surprised; feminist filth (spits)
where is the feminism in any of my posts,im not a pretender,i just like expressing myself
Re: . by stephcat: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
where is the feminism in any of my posts,im not a pretender,i just like expressing myself
You don't need to come at it directly..we still get the drill cuz we know your type
All this shit better end with 2020....you really need a better mindset
Re: . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Ikr. I'm confused tooundecided
Lol.. and how's Mrcarter doing cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
dairykidd:

short man why are you asking her that? do want to take care of her?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
short man why are you asking her that? do want to take care of her?
Me short man... I'm asking her that because i know her. And no i don't want to.. she already has somebody for that role. I for carry u but ur wahala too much. Make u no give me high bp tongue

Btw why u dislike men soo much

3 Likes

Re: . by Sawzer(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

But I wanna know what right she has to his money? How she earned it?
Then I'll understand too.
I'm a woman n I don't understand it undecided
Is irrelevant he's rich or poor.
He didn't owe her anything.
I don't expect anything from anyone for no reason. Especially paying someone just to meet me lol
I just want to marry you already, no stress embarassed
Modified: I just realized you're married.
Rephrasing; I just want to marry your kind already, no stress.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Me short man... I'm asking her that because i know her. And no i don't want to.. she already has somebody for that role. I for carry u but ur wahala too much. Make u no give me high bp tongue

Btw why u dislike men soo much
Is that how you all see me here,well I don't dislike men ooo,you are just not understanding most of my posts.You are short,i saw your last pictures before you took it down,its not a crime.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Is that how you all see me here,well I don't dislike men ooo,you are just not understanding most of my posts.You are short,i saw your last pictures before you took it down,its not a crime.

So u won't give me High bp?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
dairykidd:

So u won't give me High bp?
i will, ashawo man

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
i will, ashawo man
See why i say ur wahala is too much? Now i done turn ashawo man undecided
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
This issue no reach the thing we suppose drag,

Him get pass 1k but him drop 1k ,

grin grin

Who knows maybe he wanna test the girl also wink

1k 1k 1k grin

2 Likes

Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sawzer:

I just want to marry you already, no stress embarassed
Modified: I just realized you're married.
Rephrasing; I just want to marry your kind already, no stress.

Werey grin grin

Girl wey get sense like her few for this place,

Moreover who knows maybe nah marriage make her to get sense wink

2 Likes

Re: . by Sawzer(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Girl wey get sense like her few for this place,
I swear.
Keep it up Mrscarter

2 Likes

Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sawzer:

I swear.
Keep it up Mrscarter

grin grin

Why did you cut it ,?

This boy issa character grin
Re: . by Sawzer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin

Why did you cut it ,?

This boy issa character grin
wink
You know you know
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sawzer:

wink
You know you know

But what i said for the last line may be true nah wink

I know you know wink
Re: . by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bennysam:

You people will condemn girls for demanding, the same you people will talk trash of a guy that want to be who he is, what really the problem of you people
You just feel like quoting me cos I don't see anything wrong in what I wrote anyways thanks.
Re: . by Eromzi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na this matter ona still dey settle? Ok na. Man drop 1k them go say e too small, if e drop plenty dem go say e wan use the money buy the love. If e no drop at all na predicament be that na.
Well problem no dey finish for relationship o
Re: . by Eromzi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Be fair for once in your judgement,it would have been better if he didn't give her anything,remember she didn't place any demand
if he did not give her you would still come here and complain. Be fair in your judgment always
Re: . by Mrscarter(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2020
dairykidd:

I'm doing great. Hafa ?

1 Like

Re: . by Mrscarter(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
ok thanks alot but these Nigerian men have become leeches, they prey on hardworking women with the Intention of milking them dry and cunningly asking them to share bills, I hate that

That's y U find a good one

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm doing great. Hafa ?
I'm good... sent u something. Check cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mrscarter:

That's y U find a good one
ok,meanwhile beware of that diarykidd that's trying to come close to you,go through his comments and see the type of person he is, just be careful with him and his cohorts here.
Re: . by GrossPrice: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zzor:
You will still condemn her if she rejected the little money

My position on this has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Good Condoms / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.