Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You (2127 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by Martinez39s(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2020
mosdii:
She has successfully pinned you down with her emotions.

How sure are you that all those gibberish she told you are true?

I can bet she only told you what you wanted to know and not what she wants you to know.
Women are the most secretive gender on earth, believe their scripted truths to your detriment.
Finally, a smart person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by DonEd(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guys sha, we get problem.

U asked, she gave u sincere answers and you are here seeking advice.

Smh

1 Like

Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by EmpressEmerald(f): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Makingrealsense:
no she hate you
hahahahacabbaaaaaaaa
Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by BigDawsNet: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
2 Reasons for opening up to you

*She not really into you.. So she's gonna keep telling you her past shiit to keep you away little by little... She knowz if you awear of these... No average nigga wanna spend life time with a past messedup lady

* She told you because she believe probably the relationship can head to somewhere very importantt... She's trying to put all her cards visible on table... Its like a confession... So when its time to settle.. Her past won't shock you...

Not all ladies can keep secrets forever...

1 Like

Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by angelfallz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
Is she a Nigerian?

If yes, sorry then. You’re in for premium tears.

Being a Nigerian is of no consequence.
Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by alezuv: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
If she found it very easy to say like gisting. She does not see you in her future. However if she said them with difficulties and not just another gist, hold her tight. She loves you and respects every bit of you.
Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by Offpoint1: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pasima:
She told me she slept with more than 10 guys and she can't count how many times she Bleep what broke my heart is that she has abortion twice.
If she tells you 10 men, then she's divided it by 2 or more.

The last question: Do you by any chance know any of those guys? This answer will determine the answer you seek.

1 Like

Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
10 men!!! Honestly, the most undesired are the most valuable

These slay queens and kings that are desired by people are the most valueless

Give me a decent guy and girl anyday anytime, all day everyday
Re: For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You by Regex: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pasima:
Hi guys good morning. Yesterday night I was discussing with my girlfriend and I decided to ask her about her past life and she openly did she answered everything I ask her both private ones and how she got disvirgin. I want to ask as she open up does it mean she truely loves me?

Nope. That's not a guarantee. You should use that as it speaks of the future but not in its entirety. It's a glimpse of what she can and can not do.

Choice is yours. Play safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why As A Man You Should Avoid Dirty Life / My Apologies To Those I Offended,i'll Be More Marriage Material Come 2022 / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.