Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, (2133 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Odebayo4010(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why do men reduce their love for ladies after s*x, and ladies increase their love for men after s*x.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Stawner16(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why does your appetite reduce once you’ve eaten? wink

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Do everything but don't give in to sex premaritally
Most men of these days are highly unstable and on cheap drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Bahamas95(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Not for all ladies, it depends on how you met her. Men are adventurous in nature, if a lady is playing hard to get they'll do anything possible to shift her pant.

Once her pant has be shifted no need going the extra mile to please her anymore......But if she's someone you truly love you will sustain the love.

N.B

Some knacking na to count scores sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by mmadu5(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
have you seen any politician campaigning after winning ELECTION? moreover most of these girls have nothing to offer apart from sex. so after getting her on bed you realize she is not worth the effort.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:

Like say u be virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Like say u be virgin.
Like say you've slept with me
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by adebayo987: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Odebayo4010:
Why do men reduce their love for ladies after s*x, and ladies increase their love for men after s*x.
You're confusing lust with love. If you fall in love with somebody, I mean love itself and not some kind of lust that only makes your body to stand, if you fall in such true love, forget it, even 1 million times with that person, no atom of love will reduce. Lust have stages and most people confuse it with love. You can die for the one you truly love but you can't do same for the one you're lusting after. That feeling you have for your children or your parents that you'd give your life to save them should the chance arise is the love we're talking about and no matter how angry you are or highly offended, this love never reduces. It's a lasting love.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
Like say you've slept with me
Rubbish

Madam if u like form fake virgin frm now till next yr, my own be say boys wer de tired of kpanshing u knw say u no be wetin u de form 4 nairaland nd fb.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Madam if u like form fake virgin frm now till next yr, my own be say boys wer de tired of kpanshing u knw say u no be wetin u de form 4 nairaland nd fb.
eiya
Painment
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Nonexisting1: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Politicians don't campaign after elections but mumu masses will still be increasing their hopes until they are dashed completely. I hope I've answered your question. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
eiya
Painment

Between the two of us who shud be in pains? Am i the one guys use nd dump after sex? Shebi it's after being used nd dumped by several guys that u finally decided to shun premarital sex?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Between the two of us who shud be in pains? Am i the one guys use nd dump after sex? Shebi it's after being used nd dumped by several guys that u finally decided to shun premarital sex?
😂😂😂
Painment upon Painment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by izonborn098(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please don't generalize''
If a man dumb you after sex' u sense could not tell u that what attracted you to him was the sex... Just like when boys go to brothel to cure their konji...
If he reject u after sex it means you don't have anything to offer apart from ur toto'' the worst part is many girls don't hide their olosho vibes..
For ur information we don't dumb women' we all have our legit women we bleep everyday and share other things in common..
If they reject you after sex know that you have olosho vibes..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by creativehubb: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maybe the pussy ain't juicy enough.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Uhmmmm.....it depends.

Probably that was your target and you achieved it..what else?..

Decide on a useful target asides sex..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Bigseven(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2023
They were never in love 😻 they wanted to satisfy their obsession. The few ones that manage to stay in love, character still chase them away. So our dear sisters, look before you lose
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Beenibroz(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
The thing is that some girls don't have good pussy and are not really amazing in bed but they won't know. There are some girls you sleep with and you will keep loving them over and over again. You will do everything to protect them so that no one takes them from you. Any guy that sleeps with a girl and his live for her doesn't grow means that girl isn't good enough for him sexually.

She might actually end up being good for someone else so I'm not trying to say if she doesn't suit you sexually she can't suit any other guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by minasu190: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Not all men, the same thing apply to some women
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Ppn247: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Stawner16:
Why does your appetite reduce once you’ve eaten? wink
This one right here
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by Baronthecelebri: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by ghettochild(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
because we realized we are hunting a shinning stone and not a diamond..
We also realized it not what we envisaged..
We expecting 5cm hole to discover a 50cm hole..lol
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Love For Ladies After S*x, by harmony940(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:

Hmm! Drugs is drug be it costly or cheap!
Drugs don't in anyway pay.

(1) (Reply)

Being Big, Is It A Crime? / I Missed Her Wedding, So What? / How Do I End My Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.