Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Experience With A Ghost - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ghost (16877 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
by making people believe in this rubbish u will make some dumb people get scammed by scam babalawos, scam prophets etc. guy i dont have time to enlighten you

Do me a favour pls

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by IMAMofWAR: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

Do me a favour pls

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!
no i will not. u are posting this rubbish in a forum where thousands of people will read and get scammed . i repeat i wll not be quiet
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by fati2001(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
no i will not. u are posting this rubbish in a forum where thousands of people will read and get scammed . i repeat i wll not be quiet

you can said what rubbish you wanna say out.... we can't force you to believe it... it's our life experience.. SO PLEASE REST OFF.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
IMAMofWAR:

**Being as polite as possible**

I created this thread just to share my experience, pls if you feel otherwise you can open your own thrend. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by fati2001(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
DAD ENCOUNTER WITH LATE BROTHER (UNCLE) IN MINNA.

My uncle ( baba ummi) dead in car accident in the year 2002.... he was coming from kaduna at that time..... some months ago back in Minna my dad saw him in the market buying some items,, so he (dad) was trying to get closer but couldn't find him (my uncle) again.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

My uncle ( baba ummi) dead in car accident in the year 2002.... he was coming from kaduna at that time..... some months ago back in Minna my dad saw him in the market buying some items,, so he (dad) was trying to get closer but couldn't find him (my uncle) again.

hmmm what a mysterious world

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

Lol...I shared this before but lemme share again.

Mine was my maternal grandpa. My mum is his favourite child and I've seen him like twice before he diee so when he died, I was the first in the whole family to see him.

I was in JSS 3 preparing for my junior waec when I had this inordinate urge to urinate. I left for the restrooms leaving my bestie AY behind. The restrooms were behind our classrooms and I could remember it was afternoon(1-3pm). I met no soul on my way to the restrooms and a few yards to the door of the first restroom, his figure rose out of the ground and stood before me. Resplendent in Olden days Agbada with elaborate embroidery, he was dressed as if going to his coronation ceremony. He stood before me for like 5 seconds, smiled and disappeared.

I couldn't even remember if I later used the restroom or not. When I went back to the classroom, my bestie noticed I was unusually quiet. Knowing my nature, he let me be.

That evening my mum came to my school crying profusely. I just told her I already know.
Know what? She asked!
I know grandpa is dead. The look on her face was a mix of shock and awe.
I told her what I've seen and she burst into tears,saying his time of death, coincided with exact time I saw him. And the clothes he wore were his favourite of all his clothes.(I never saw these clothes before YET I described them perfectly,down to his shoes)

Seen so many many supernatural shiiiits after that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
IMAMofWAR:

Yet, you are the only IMAM here!!!

Who is there to scam who now? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mankan2k7(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
When I was in 200level at d university, I woke up around 2am to urinate. I rented a face me I face u apartment which was mostly occupied by students. As I opened my door to step out to urinate, I saw a dwarf creature who carried a lantern trying to enter one of the female room. I stood momentarily as in I was motionless and my head swell up immediately. The dwarf creature was then running towards my direction, I shouted Jesus and ran inside my room and shut my door behind me. My nonsense roommate was busy sleeping, I woke him up and explained what happened to him. Since that day I removed my John Thomas and urinate through my window every night.

Note: our front door and back door were always opened because some students were night crawlers

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
mankan2k7:
When I was in 200level at d university, I woke up around 2am to urinate. I rented a face me I face u apartment which was mostly occupied by students. As I opened my door to step out to urinate, I saw a dwarf creature who carried a lantern trying to enter one of the female room. I stood momentarily as in I was motionless and my head swell up immediately. The dwarf creature was then running towards my direction, I shouted Jesus and ran inside my room and shut my door behind me. My nonsense roommate was busy sleeping, I woke him up and explained what happened to him. Since that day I removed my John Thomas and urinate through my window every night.

Note: our front door and back door are always open because some students are night crawlers

Why Dafuq did you run?

The creature might not harm you. Besides, if its what I'm thinking, just grab the lantern from it and it will grant you any wish you want,to get its lantern back.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Why Dafuq did you run?

The creature might not harm you. Besides, if its what I'm thinking, just grab the lantern from it and it will grant you any wish you want,to get its lantern back.

Are you for real?
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davoneskay(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Done...check your PM

I've been working on the merman/mermaid lore for sometime now. Compiling data from eye witnesses, little footages, places of occurrences. I have some evidence from people outside the country but I still need more.

Are you, Mr Emmanuel?
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Davoneskay:

Are you, Mr Emmanuel?

Nope naaaa... My moniker will be in the mail I sent you. I dont want my real name mentioned here biko

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

Are you for real?

Lol...if you have seen the shiits I have seen, you will lose your fear bro. They too fear humans but they prey on our ignorance and fear. Once you fear them, they can attack you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davoneskay(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Nope naaaa... My moniker will be in the mail I sent you. I dont want my real name mentioned here biko

I sent u a PM. Check ur mail.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...if you have seen the shiits I have seen, you will lose your fear bro.

What an understatement... gringringrin
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Davoneskay:

I sent u a PM. Check ur mail.

Done. Already replied your two mails. wink
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

What an understatement... gringringrin

Well, share yours then...I wanna hear more
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by mezico96(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davoneskay(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

Done. Already replied your two mails. wink
I've replied u, bro.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Davoneskay:

I've replied u, bro.

I've replied

Appreciate you bro.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davoneskay(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
luminouz:

I've replied
Appreciate you bro.
Replied as well
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Davoneskay(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

I'm interested too, but my email is not working...
What do we do?
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
mankan2k7:

Note: our front door and back door are always open because some students are night crawlers
Damn!
The spiritual world is really real
I don't need to have personal experience before I believe sef
Don't mind the dude saying you should try to collect the lantern o
He's saying well buttered nonsense
Except maybe if you're really spiritually fortified sha
Some folks will tell you to collect mat from one dwarf spirit like that also that you will be rich grin
Lol if those spirit knock you na die o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost by Kaidou(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

I.just went through. I've read many of the stories but like most else, no hard proof was found. I have a video file that showed a very brief mermaid interaction but she fled into the ocean not more than 3 secs after being spotted.

I have heard tales in Zimbabwe ( a local promised to show me the possible locations where they gather), likewise Haiti and some carribean islands. The thing is I'm to go alone. The locals fear them.
The supernatural never bothered me. I've lived with it all my life. But now I want more...see more...explore more... Call me crazy but it is what it is.

N.B: I have heard so much jazz about mermaids in Nigeria but no proof. I have several leads(from coded sources) that I wanted to chase down. Two in Ekiti, Three in Osun and hopefully Benue but COVID-19 delayed me. Hopefully, by next year,I will start doing the African tour of my research.
Hi

Please can I have that video file....?

I really need to know this to know where my fate lies cuz a lot of things are happening to me lately.

Thanks
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Kaidou:

Hi

Please can I have that video file....?

I really need to know this to know where my fate lies cuz a lot of things are happening to me lately.

Thanks
And why dafuq would I give you? I DONT know who you are and I'm supposed to give you that kinda stuff?

If you need some spiritual help, try a church hommie.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by overdrive(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
shocked
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheSERAPH: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davoneskay:

Mr Luminouz, I've read lot of ur posts, especially the mystical ones. Unfortunately, I can't disclose my encounter with the merman here. Maybe u shud send me a PM. It's a sensitive stuff. The church is quite popular.

I sent a PM

You can send me the story              
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by TheSERAPH: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
luminouz:

Done...check your PM

I've been working on the merman/mermaid lore for sometime now. Compiling data from eye witnesses, little footages, places of occurrences. I have some evidence from people outside the country but I still need more.

Can you send me some of the data you

compiled           
Re: My Experience With A Ghost by luminouz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Can you send me some of the data you

compiled           

Because.....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Teen Couple Squeezing Eachother Boob & Kissing Publicly (photos) / How social media can ruin your relationship / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.