Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons (4293 Views)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Telegram234:

they will be like, "I dont like my husband because he is too nice"..
One lady even said she cant marry a man, who cant beat her. She wants a man dat is always beating her..
#lordwhy.
#why_create_women. #why_create_women.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by muller101(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Even a symbiotic relationship can't guarantee you all that crab. But this simp decided to upgrade his simping attributes due to the fact that he is dwelling and believing so much more in the fantasies of simphood.
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by suxy(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2020
I honestly believed that any lady that wants to cheat must cheat irrespective of any man failing to observe any of the points you wrote up there...... we've seen women married to rich men but still cheat.

I think the only viable point there that I can go with is that intimacy point....it's very much needed in a relationship cos not giving ur woman enough attention might force her to start feeling neglected but though it's still not enough for any woman to cheat cos they're always are the receiving end of it all.

thanks op.
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Ice202(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Every Young Nigerian Guy should watch this ⬇️

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPzSKS6hX0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pick Just One: Choose Any Of These Women. / . / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.