Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons (4295 Views)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by udoekere: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons.

Every relationship has what is going to make it succeed or crumble. Under the sun there never is a perfect relation. People may have failed or put it rightly, refused to accept that fact. Many people keep searching for that perfect choice, jumping from one partner to another. When reality hits them hard, they become gloomier. Again they are disappointed!!. Everyone has many reasons to enter into a relationship with a man or a woman. But some just do that because they feel like doing so. In a relationship, the partners are two different people from different backgrounds. They have their interests, they like and they dislike

We also want our partners to reap some benefits. So many people have hidden motives of their own to be hooked with a partner. Some people are in a relationship because they know the other person can be of financial assistance to them. Others to enter the relationship simply because of their sexual gratification. I fear for those individual categories. Since love is not the union's motive, the partners will part ways when a few rounds of sexual bouts have quenched the flames of lust. Others who enter the game start looking for the exit because of money when the partner becomes broke. Some ladies, in this area, are very good. They are talented in this respect. No one can over match them They can milk any unsuspecting man dry beyond repairs.

Do you know other people truly and wholeheartedly enter into relationships? Yeah! They have good reasons for doing so. Most of those unions continue to last longer. This is because love is the primary driving force, and nothing more. Even when the partners are faced with challenges, love conquers everything. That is the sort of relationship that I always dream of. I hope you dream the same thing too? Who doesn't love stuff better? But, sadly, some of the better love-based relationships go down the drain!! The cause of the breakage comes mostly from one of the partners. They call the relationship to a standstill when one partner is disappointed or fed up with the recent behaviors of the other partner.

In this article, I want to touch on why so many women in the case of married women live with the men they claim to love, cheat, or have extramarital affairs yet. People sometimes blame men for different reasons. The society also punishes women on occasion for playing various games. But to me, there are certain things that most men do that send their partners into the arms of other men. I hope you know there's nothing as painful as a cheating girlfriend or wife to behold? I don't know how it feels but I know it's going to be painful if somebody stole your last money. That is how best I can imagine it, at least. What are the things men do that let their wives go testing other waters? Let's talk about some of those.

1. The first thing in my bag is lack of intimacy.

Yeah! women love romance. Don't mistake me; it's not always about sexual acting. The proximity to their partners, having enough time to go into the parks, shopping, walk around the neighborhood. These are some of the things that your wife will require of you. And let me have the singular honor of telling you that any lady, indeed any woman who does not demand any of the things I have mentioned, does not see you alone. When you tell her to accompany you and she refuses to do something outside of your immediate environment, know she doesn't want your rival to see you two. But a real woman will require you to spend time with her, take her out and others.A lady who is always proud of her man wants to show him to her friends to see. Men who fail to satisfy their women's wishes will soon see them in the arms of other men. She doesn't get the attention that she needs so she has to go somewhere else. Do you know the most painful aspect? She's going to cheat right under your nose and you won't know for a long time. Another guy will have a regular 'precious cake' bite! Right under the nose! A cheating girlfriend or wife is like an underlying health problem that slowly corrodes the sufferer's system. The damage is done before you know it! Be on your guard. Spend time with your wife or a girlfriend.

2. Another big reason why your woman will cheat on you is when you do not take care of her needs.

Women have so many needs that they occasionally need to satisfy. If they don't work then you will always have to sponsor them. If you willingly refuse to financially support them. Or you don't do enough, then you're ready to share it with another man in town equally. The painful aspect is that your opponent will take a share of the lion. With all her might and strength she will cheat on you! Before entering a relationship, some women also have all the money so it means they lack nothing. But women are passionate about surprises. The little things you do to her will make you move in love with her. Practically she'll donate herself entirely to you.But if you think she's got everything so there's no need for surprises, then I'm afraid she'll cheat you with someone who just bought a rose flower from her.

3. Your woman will cheat on you with her last drop of blood if you do not make love to her.

This is where it gets really interesting! Sex is a fundamental necessity for all, too. When you are in a relationship, you must satisfy the sexual needs of each other. From time to time the women love sex. The frequency however varies from female to female. If you're that guy who doesn't like to pull the trigger, then one of these days you'll weep. Weep in your imagination beforehand, and get used to it when the time comes. When you're so busy you can't do it, then the neighborhood guy will be a replacement. Your gateman will, or better yet, do what Napoleon could not do. Be very vigilant. Do it whenever she wants.If you have a child who demands something else, give it to him, he'll go to the streets to search for it.

4. Your wife or girlfriend will cheat on you if you are not honest and truthful with her.

This particular habit is very characteristic of youths. When they see a lady that they feel is not in their class, then they have to lie to get her. When those ladies come to know the truth, cheating becomes for them a welcome choice. Women love truly sincere men. Just talk the truth to her. Even if before you saw her you've gots a girlfriend, let her know. If she loves you then it's good for you to go. That habit of lying to get a woman's points will rather send her to cheat in the neighborhood.

5. If you flirt with other women, expect your wife or girlfriend to do same.

If you have too many female friends to entertain as needed, she will feel insecure. She will even hurt and hold a grudge in her heart if you never spend that sort of time with her in the fact. Or put it correctly, you have not enough time for her. She's going to look for a comfort zone. You drive her out to go and do what is easily done by most women.

Now you know some of the things that can make you cheat on your wife or girlfriend. Before she starts doing what she can easily do, she better work on those things. Even if she is a staunch Christian, or whatever, when she wants to cheat, her faith will be a secondary affair. That one is even dangerous; any time she cheats to 'neutralize' the sin she will be more prayerful. You'll completely lose guide and say you've found a woman in the church who can remain faithful for as long as you're not around.

Take that advice, and be safe. If you like to take it as a joke. If you are in agony we will console you. How else can a woman cheat on a man? I want to learn from your wealth of knowledge so I won't be the victim of circumstances. Share this article to advise others and to educate them.

Lalasticlala
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by YoonSung55: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pure truth

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Davash222(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
If na all these things go make her cheat, make she carry her wahala dey go.

14 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by udoekere: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
If na all these things go make her cheat, make she carry her wahala dey go.

Chai u r a certified cheat
I pity ur future wife

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by EndSarss(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
I will never cheat my hobby for this ur so called write up

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by dammywapes(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
E b things ehn

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nonsense post,,, mtchweeew,, ☹️

You will be carrying unverified principle up and down,,,,,, tueh!!

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Nonsense post,,, mtchweeew,, ☹️

You will be carrying unverified principle up and down,,,,,, tueh!!
Ajeh some ladies will even cheat without all this reasons

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Haryoife:

Aswear my brother,,,, ✅❤️

He just wrote nonsense,,, him no no girls,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear my brother,,,, ✅❤️

He just wrote nonsense,,, him no no girls,,,,wink
Some people do Dey talk and text like dem don know woman finish
You go Dey loyal, Dey give money steady
Dey bleep steady., no Dey even look another woman for eyes
Dem still go go Fu*t outside

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Haryoife:

Exactly my brother,,,,,

Him suppose relate it to himself,,,, not doing as if he has related with all girls,,,,,,wink

I always fear all the person wey talk say dem no fear girls,,,,wink
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Themainboy22: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Your wife or girlfriend will never cheat on you if you don't care wether they are going to cheat on you or not. Let know that if you caught her, it's over (even if na marriage). But never tell her with your mouth. Don't ask me how she's supposed to know, because women know the consequences that's suppose to come with each of their actions, depending on the type of man they are dealing.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by okiki20593: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
:Nonsense post,,, mtchweeew,, ☹️You will be carrying unverified principle up and down,,,,,, tueh!! Ajeh some ladies will even cheat without all this reasons
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by bluskyee: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
EndSarss:
I will never cheat my hobby for this ur so called write up
Cheating is not something that comes like a wind. It takes time, there must be cracks and voids for it to occur. Sadly we are emotional creatures and our emotions are stronger than our knowledge.
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Thereddevil: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
A good woman wouldn't cheat for any of those reasons listed above and a bad woman would cheat for anything else even if she's given everything you listed... Faithful women are rare, but they exist
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Every time man should take care of woman's need man should take of woman's need, who takes care of the man's need?
So much inequality.
Mtchew sad

6 Likes

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by mezico96(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
J111333:
Every time man should take care of woman's need man should take of woman's need, who takes care of the man's need?
So much inequality.
Mtchew sad

Nice one
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by mosdii(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
J111333:
So much inequality.
Mtchew sad

I wonder
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by kalufelix(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Still-not-a-guarantee...life-is-too-hard-to-add-woman-wahala-ontop...

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Drsnives(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Haryoife:

I say my disabled frnd, person weh dea deformed somehow oo Bleep my babe. Person weh I dea give my last cash. Abeg women matter too much
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Drsnives(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thereddevil:
A good woman wouldn't cheat for any of those reasons listed above and a bad woman would cheat for anything else even if she's given everything you listed... Faithful women are rare, but they exist

Am yet to meet one oo, can you recommend any for me wink
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Thereddevil: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Drsnives:

Am yet to meet one oo, can you recommend any for me wink
Seriously, I have only one right now and I can't give her out... Might take forever to find another one
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Uniquekriss(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Some ladies use cheating as a pastime. Just to explore, feel the world.
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Snow02: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
do all these she'll still fvck the gateman
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Beverlyjean(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
women usually loose out if they cheat...I'm not joining that band wagon...i don't wanna b full of regrets... the worst thing that can happen to a woman is if they see u as free access to 4k... trust me, most women are regretting the decisions they made in the past but are living in denial
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by udoekere: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
shocked
Drsnives:

I say my disabled frnd, person weh dea deformed somehow oo Bleep my babe. Person weh I dea give my last cash. Abeg women matter too much
shocked shocked shocked
Your own story Dey touching o
I feel your pain my blooda
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Drsnives(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Haryoife:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Your own story Dey touching o
I feel your pain my blooda
sad
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by Telegram234(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Haryoife:

they will be like, "I dont like my husband because he is too nice"..
One lady even said she cant marry a man, who cant beat her. She wants a man dat is always beating her..
#lordwhy.
#why_create_women. #why_create_women.
Re: Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons by uthlaw: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Watin concern us,show us how to make more money.....2021 around the corner!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. / . / See What I Always Do When Am Depressed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.