Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Did GOD Create Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Create Satan (3645 Views)

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Did God Create Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

I only mention the creator ...Not God..Gods are human ideas, I only talk about the creator.Nobody knows what it looks like or what it is..But I know we did not just magically appear here..who ever or whatever created us, is what I concerned about...I am 100000% sure it is not jesus..
Lol! Even in the face of glaring evidence you'd still deny what you said?

But not surprising because you're actually here working for the father of all liars, the devil. It's obvious it's him you refer to as the creator just as it applies in Satanism.

As I said, continue justifying the work I do here with your lies and apprehension. It's a source of encouragement to do much more.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Kobojunkiee: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
How can you create something and then that thing you created wants to take over from you? This is just children's story. There must be a better explanation to the origin of satan.

Children that beleives such story should please go and read a story book instead of adding their own story here.
Better explanation to the origin of Satan? What better explanation is there than to conclude that the indeed the one who created ALL THINGs did, in fact, create him, Satan, as well. If all things were created by God, then it goes to say that everything that exists was created by Him, and since Satan is, then Satan was also created by Him who created all things that exist.

Now, as for the myth that Satan tried to usurp God's power, you will need to provide a reference for such a claim since that story is not according to the Bible at all. You would need to provide us with the name of the storybook from where you dragged that story from.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by DappaD: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2020

ThePlainTruth:
How can you create something and then that thing you created wants to take over from you? This is just children's story. There must be a better explanation to the origin of satan.
Children that beleives such story should please go and read a story book instead of adding their own story here.

Okay. Your questions aren't out of place.

According to the Bible, Jehovah(the name of the true God) first created Jesus(only-begotten Son of God) [Proverbs 8:22, Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14]
It was through Jesus that every other thing whether invisible(spiritual)or visible(natural/physical) were created[John 1:3, 1Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16-17] that's why the Bible describes Jesus as a “master worker” [Proverbs 8:30]
So Jehovah God used Jesus to create the angels in heaven, whom are referred to in the Bible as spirit sons of God [Genesis 6:1-2, Psalm 89:6, 104:4] they keenly observed and rejoiced when the earth was created[Job 38:4,7] and they number some myriads of myriads[ten thousand times ten thousand] (Daniel 7:10, Revelation 5:11)

Now note that Jehovah endows intelligent creatures with the gift of free will which includes his angels as well as humans.(Deuteronomy 30:16-20)
So the angels are not programmed robots, instead they can think and reason like we humans do. Since Jehovah gifted each of his intelligent creation with free will, one of his spirit sons decided to abuse his.

While Jesus was on earth, he gave more insight as to who this “Satan” truly was. In John 8:44, Jesus explained that Satan the Devil didn't stand fast in the truth, i.e. he didn't allow the truth to sink deep in his heart so he first allowed a wrong desire to well up in his heart and when it sprouted[James 1:14-15] he slandered the name of his God by claiming Jehovah was a liar and that he was keeping something precious from Adam and Eve and so incited them to rebel against God. Satan is called the “father of the lie” in John 8:44 because he was the first person to tell a lie recorded in the scriptures: “You surely will not die” [Genesis 3:1-5] and called a “murderer” because he brought death upon Adam, Eve and the rest of the human race.[Genesis 3:19, Romans 5:12]

Jehovah normally sends his angels on errands to carry out his will[Psalm 103:20] so for this particular angel to have left his original position in heaven to come to the earth is a grave sin alone. After some time, other angels joined in his rebellion.[Genesis 6:1-2, 2Peter 2:4, Jude 6] and this renegade spirit son was even able to mislead one-third of Jehovah's angelic armies.[Revelation 12:4]

But all hope was not lost. Immediately Satan caused Adam and Eve to rebel, Jehovah took control of the situation and put Satan on death row [Genesis 3:15] so that the promised Seed, who happened to be Jesus Christ would completely annihilate Satan and the other renegade angels.[Romans 16:20, Hebrews 2:14, Revelation 20:10]

Bottom line is that Jehovah God didn't create anybody called Satan to cause problems everywhere. All of Jehovah's works are righteous and perfect[Deuteronomy 32:4] It was an angel who chose to misuse his freewill and decided to be corrupt on his own.[Deuteronomy 32:5]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

I agree, how does it relate to god creating Satan?

Like us, Satan did not create himself and everyone less than God was created by Him for A person creates that which is Always less than Him.

I know you know all this so like the Op what is the wicked, malicious and ill-minded reason you have in your soul for asking this so that I will wear my slippers and walk away, after all do I not know that if there is any evil, malicious or wicked thing, you would be there?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
For the little kids on this thread trying to defend the children stories they have been brainwashed with. So how do you defend the removal of some books from the original KJV Bible of 1611 as you have being brainwashed that you were there with the CREATOR when HE was creating satan and you were there too when the Bible was being written.
Original Post: https://www.nairaland.com/6119750/first-1611-kjv-bible I'm surprised none of you made any comment on that post.

First 1611 KJV Bible: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible

The Apocrypha was included in the first 1611 KJV Bible.
The apocrypha is a selection of books which were published in the original 1611 King James Bible. These apocryphal books were positioned between the Old and New Testament (it also contained maps and geneologies). The apocrypha was a part of the KJV for 274 years until being removed in 1885 A.D. A portion of these books were called deuterocanonical books by some entities, such as the Catholic church.

Many claim the apocrypha should never have been included in the first place, raising doubt about its validity and believing it was not God-inspired (for instance, a reference about magic seems inconsistent with the rest of the Bible: Tobit chapter 6, verses 5-cool. Others believe it is valid and that it should never have been removed- that it was considered part of the Bible for nearly 2,000 years before it was recently removed a little more than 100 years ago. Some say it was removed because of not finding the books in the original Hebrew manuscripts. Others claim it wasn't removed by the church, but by printers to cut costs in distributing Bibles in the United States. Both sides tend to cite the same verses that warn against adding or subtracting from the Bible: Revelation 22:18. The word 'apocrypha' means 'hidden.' Fragments of Dead Sea Scrolls dating back to before 70 A.D. contained parts of the apocrypha books in Hebrew, including Sirach and Tobit [source]. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Apocrypha-Books/
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Even in the face of glaring evidence you'd still deny what you said?

But not surprising because you're actually here working for the father of all liars, the devil. It's obvious it's him you refer to as the creator just as it applies in Satanism.

As I said, continue justifying the work I do here with your lies and apprehension. It's a source of encouragement to do much more.

What are you smoking ?..stop it, it is not good for your health...

I could not make heads or tails of your post..

Please try and read through your comment before you click submit
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
For the little kids on this thread trying to defend the children stories they have been brainwashed with.

Who is the child here, when the first sentence of this post is an insult/ridicule? I am the adult so I have to over look the wailings of babies.

ThePlainTruth:

So how do you defend the removal of some books from the original KJV Bible of 1611 as you have being brainwashed that you were there with the CREATOR when HE was creating satan and you were there too when the Bible was being written

Men, where did crawl out from with all these your wild-eyed crazy believes saying "that you were there with the CREATOR when HE was creating satan and you were there too when the Bible was being written? No wonder your soul is twisted.

Now to the reasonable parts of your statement, why some books of the Bible were removed, the
Shortest answer I would give you is that it is immaterial if the books were 260 and Complete or 1 and Incomplete, for it all comes down to if you, the reader, Understands it's Contents and either Accepts it or Reject it, On Either good or bad reasons.

It is no different from physics students accepting P.N. Okeke Textbook and rejecting Modern Physics textbook or even exercising the option of Not Using Any physics Textbook.

The Judgment Day is Day of Physics Examination and All sheep shall be separated from the goats!

Try raising a reasonable hard question if you are capable of such.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Your comments only shows how myopic your mind and brain are, this was the reason I stated in my original post that "Children that beleives such story should please go and read a story book instead of adding their own story here." My advice for you is to go and look for your childrens toys to play with and leave this thread for mature minds.

Dtruthspeaker:

[s]Who is the child here, when the first sentence of this post is an insult/ridicule? I am the adult so I have to over look the wailings of babies.

Men, where did crawl out from with all these your wild-eyed crazy believes saying "that you were there with the CREATOR when HE was creating satan and you were there too when the Bible was being written? No wonder your soul is twisted.

Now to the reasonable parts of your statement, why some books of the Bible were removed, the
Shortest answer I would give you is that it is immaterial if the books were 260 and Complete or 1 and Incomplete, for it all comes down to if you, the reader, Understands it's Contents and either Accepts it or Reject it, On Either good or bad reasons.

It is no different from physics students accepting P.N. Okeke Textbook and rejecting Modern Physics textbook or even exercising the option of Not Using Any physics Textbook.

The Judgment Day is Day of Physics Examination and All sheep shall be separated from the goats!

Try raising a reasonable hard question if you are capable of such[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh, boy, even in clear English, you are unable to comprehend? cool Understanding Is Truly given by The Lord.

Here is the short version.
Before man was made, God First Made Truth and Truth is the earth on which men live eg man shall live on the land and not in the sea like a fish. This is A Truth, Which God had First Established, before man.

Thanks Be To God That it is seen that a House is First Established, before any man is put in it and this is Proven that the earth was First Established before the man was put in it.

Thus, All the Truths, that are True, Exist and Existed before All men, Therefore to Find the Truth, the Soul Must go to the beginning of the world to find it.

Which is why Every Liar Attacks and Must Attack Genesis, A Good Report about the beginning and how the beginning of this world can be!

All Truths, that Are True, Are Found in the Past and in the beginning of the lives of the children of "the man"!

Hope this was clearer!

It is that God you are talking about that is dwelling inside this our body that was fashioned from the dust of the earth...He fashioned a man from the dust of the earth and he sent his spirit or breath(both are same) through the nostril of the statue he made, and it came to live...when he takes that breath or spirit , it will remain just the lifeless body that will also return to dust in dew time...the spirit is the creators spirit or God as you know it..it is pure and does not need saving from anything..so in a way this body was created as an abode for Gods spirit..while it is dwelling in this body , The creator only gave us laws to make the spirit stay more purposeful and fulfilling .whether 1 Jesu's dies or 2 jesuses..it does not have any benefit..death is just a return to the initial state..

I am trying to teach you here and wake you up from the white mans brain washing...
Do you understand my beliefs now...

No insults oh, if you want to comment or have contrary opinion state it..
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Your comments only shows how myopic your mind and brain are, this was the reason I stated in my original post that "Children that beleives such story should please go and read a story book instead of adding their own story here." My advice for you is to go and look for your childrens toys to play with and leave this thread for mature minds.

FIRST, THIS IS NOT A REBUTTAL, Every Mature Person Knows That The Correct Way To Dispell Any Argument Or Contention IS TO PROVIDE A REASONABLE POWERFUL REBUTTAL THAT DESTROYS That Proposition, Not Pleading for the Proposition To Go Away!

But would a child know this? Obviously Not!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

No insults oh, if you want to comment or have contrary opinion state it..

No Insults? Thank you Lord for sonmavayina has promised not to insult me, even when in times past he Always Always first Insults me as this child, ThePlainTruth always does.

You have requested for "No Insults", it also means you can not Insult oh, and this is besides the fact that I have never ever drawn the first blood and I would not like to, for I firmly believe that it is through the fire of hot examination that any assertion is Either True or Not, and I win both ways.

If I after examination and No.Rebutal Reasonable is Provided, I Give Glory To God That I have Found The Truth and I can confidently walk in it, with No Error.

If I am Wrong, I still give Glory to God that I have been given the enlightenment as to the Truth and I can confidently walk in it, with No Error, yet Again.

For me, Every Dispute or Contention is A School, and I do love learning!

I hope you play fair!

sonmvayina:

It is that God you are talking about that is dwelling inside this our body that was fashioned from the dust of the earth...

For Clarity I have never and will never call man, like me, a god, and therefore, I have never ever referred to the man like me as such. A man is always a man, dusty, fleshy, bloody man.

I know man is powerful, yes very powerful True, but after that, his power is exhausted and I know all of his limits thereof, and I am not referring to limited, exhaustible little powered, man. That is obviously you and OtemAtums thing, not mine, so please, do not impute it to me. I know enough to know that it is shit!

When I say God, I am Always Referring to Him Who Created the powerful man you obviously know. And as I said earlier, A Creator always creates that which is less than Him.

So when you say man is powerful, therefore, Imagine How Greatly Powerful The Maker of the man MUST BE!

Let me Start from here first.

sonmvayina:

It is that God you are talking about that is dwelling inside this our body that was fashioned from the dust of the earth...He fashioned a man from the dust of the earth and he sent his spirit or breath(both are same) through the nostril of the statue he made

From your statement up here, you are saying "God is inside my body" and He who is inside my body, made my body, from the dust of the earth (while yet inside my body) and He further put His Spirit from inside my body, into my body, while He is inside my body?

So that we can settle one issue at a time, I will first wait for your response to this opening dispute, before moving along to the other issues contained in your statement.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No Insults? Thank you Lord for sonmavayina has promised not to insult me, even when in times past he Always Always first Insults me as this child, ThePlainTruth always does.

You have requested for "No Insults", it also means you can not Insult oh, and this is besides the fact that I have never ever drawn the first blood and I would not like to, for I firmly believe that it is through the fire of hot examination that any assertion is Either True or Not, and I win both ways.

If I after examination and No.Rebutal Reasonable is Provided, I Give Glory To God That I have Found The Truth and I can confidently walk in it, with No Error.

If I am Wrong, I still give Glory to God that I have been given the enlightenment as to the Truth and I can confidently walk in it, with No Error, yet Again.

For me, Every Dispute or Contention is A School, and I do love learning!

I hope you play fair!

For Clarity I have never and will never call man, like me, a god, and therefore, I have never ever referred to the man like me as such. A man is always a man, dusty, fleshy, bloody man.

I know man is powerful, yes very powerful True, but after that, his power is exhausted and I know all of his limits thereof, and I am not referring to limited, exhaustible little powered, man. That is obviously you and OtemAtums thing, not mine, so please, do not impute it to me. I know enough to know that it is shit!

When I say God, I am Always Referring to Him Who Created the powerful man you obviously know. And as I said earlier, A Creator always creates that which is less than Him.

So when you say man is powerful, therefore, Imagine How Greatly Powerful The Maker of the man MUST BE!

Let me Start from here first.

From your statement up here, you are saying "God is inside my body" and He who is inside my body, made my body, from the dust of the earth (while yet inside my body) and He further put His Spirit from inside my body, into my body, while He is inside my body?

So that we can settle one issue at a time, I will first wait for your response to this opening dispute, before moving along to the other issues contained in your statement.

You have not fully understood it, I pray we get there..

God said "let US make man in OUR OWN IMAGE AFTER OUR LIKENESS" do you know what that means? Then it goes further to say " And the lord God fashion man from the dust of the earth and breathed through his nostrils and man became a living soul..

Man is made up of dust from the earth and breath from God (or spirit ) at birth they come together in a woman's womb and at death they return to their initial state..that is the body back to earth from where it was taken and the spirit back to God who gave it(Ecclesiastics 12:7) and psalm104:29-31..
God gave the need the Torah so that while the spirit dwells in the body ,it can recognize itself by following the laws and having a good life.....and also enjoy it and let others do too...
But mans heart is filled with wickedness and it grieved God that he created man...(that is figurateively )
Are you following so far..?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

What are you smoking ?..stop it, it is not good for your health...

I could not make heads or tails of your post..

Please try and read through your comment before you click submit
Thanks..
Of course, you wouldn't because it's the Truth which exposes you and your lies.

Lying and deceiving people must be good for your health. Smh.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
For the little kids on this thread trying to defend the children stories they have been brainwashed with. So how do you defend the removal of some books from the original KJV Bible of 1611 as you have being brainwashed that you were there with the CREATOR when HE was creating satan and you were there too when the Bible was being written.

Child, JAMB and UTME is Always in front of you, whether you have textbooks or not, or the textbooks were fake or not, but, you MUST WRITE THE EXAM!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have not fully understood it, I pray we get there..

God said "let US make man in OUR OWN IMAGE AFTER OUR LIKENESS" do you know what that means? Then it goes further to say " And the lord God fashion man from the dust of the earth and breathed through his nostrils and man became a living soul..

Man is made up of dust from the earth and breath from God (or spirit ) at birth they come together in a woman's womb and at death they return to their initial state..that is the body back to earth from where it was taken and the spirit back to God who gave it(Ecclesiastics 12:7) and psalm104:29-31..
God gave the need the Torah so that while the spirit dwells in the body ,it can recognize itself by following the laws and having a good life.....and also enjoy it and let others do too...
But mans heart is filled with wickedness and it grieved God that he created man...(that is figurateively )
Are you following so far..?

No, because the question you have raised is, "Who is God" in your own view?

From what you said up there, it appears that you are saying God is man, is that correct?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2020
For those here trying to defend the childrens story they have been brainwashed with as their minds are still that of a baby, well it is pointless to argue with an adult who still has the mind of a baby.

The Plain Truth is that an adult with an adult mind knows that GOD The Creator can not create a thing that will later try and take over from HIM. What these adults with the mind of a baby should realise is that GOD The Creator did not write the Bible but that the Bible was written by men and just within 200 years even though we now have a printing press still some books have already been removed from the Bible, how much more when the Bible was hand written and rewritten by different groups of people over thousands of years plus the fact that some original scriptures were destroyed thousands of years ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No, because the question you have raised is, "Who is God" in your own view?

From what you said up there, it appears that you are saying God is man, is that correct?

Yes, try to comprehende it Man is God having a human experience. God is consciousness .(the totality of it ) . each of us is a god experiencing life as ourselves..we are all spiritual beings dwelling within a body fashioned from dust....the same image and likeness of God.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
For those here trying to defend the childrens story they have been brainwashed with as their minds are still that of a baby, well it is pointless to argue with an adult who still has the mind of a baby

grin Child, stop being stubborn and void of knowledge, a baby "knows Nothing"! And because they know nothing, they never argue!

Arguments are undertaken by Knowledgeable Persons and since you are not arguing but babbling, You are Truly a Baby!

ThePlainTruth:

The Plain Truth is that an adult with an adult mind knows that GOD The Creator can not create a thing that will later try and take over from HIM

And as I have responded earlier, even you are a witness to this same event, for God still created you, yet you wish to do whatever you like and you did it, and you stopped doing the will of God of your own desire, so how is Satan different from you, for like you, he did whatever he liked, according to his own desire?

ThePlainTruth:

What these adults with the mind of a baby should realise is that GOD The Creator did not write the Bible but that the Bible was written by men and just within 200 years when we now have a printing press still some books have already been removed from the Bible, how much more when the Bible was hand written and rewritten by different groups of people over thousands of years plus the fact that some original scriptures were destroyed thousands of years ago.

It is seen that Children do not value books and they hate reading, so even if the Bible was Only One Book, with One Topic, children will still not read it, but they will find every excuse on earth, to present why they would not be reading it.

Thinking when they report to their Teacher (God) "ThePlainTruth, why has thou failed? and he shall answer thus

ThePlainTruth- "I failed because I did not read the Book you gave me because I saw that it was incomplete and reprinted and rewritten and that it was not You Oh God, Who Wrote it, but Mr. James' people!

And the child thinks that this is a defence, because did not learn that his elders had tried that defence and they were burnt but children are indeed Morons!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes, try to comprehende it Man is God having a human experience.

First, you stated that "God is inside my body"
sonmvayina:

It is that God you are talking about that is dwelling inside this our body that was fashioned from the dust of the earth...He fashioned a man from the dust of the earth and he sent his spirit or breath(both are same) through the nostril of the statue he made, and it came to live...

now you are saying "man is God", Which is it, for surely it can not be both?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

First, you stated that "God is inside my body"

now you are saying "man is God", Which is it, for surely it can not be both?

Common, you are more knowledgeable than that..this body is a vessel, it was created or fashioned from the dust of the earth as a dwelling for the spirit of God...God spirit is residing in it, that is what makes it a living soul, at death it merely goes back to God. It was Gods property to begin with. And the vessel becomes or goes back to dust, with time...
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

Common, you are more knowledgeable than that..

You can not rely on my knowledge to aid you most especially as we of contrary opinions. Notwithstanding, this is an opportunity for you to establish your case and you would have to do that by the strength of your own knowledge and not on the reliance on mine. So, do so, make your case, take me as your student while you are the Scholar.

My part is to ask reasonable questions, while you supply the Irrebutable or irrefutable Answers, Then I will do the clapping in honour and praise to your knowledge.

So that is what is before us, so let's go on.

sonmvayina:

..this body is a vessel, it was created or fashioned from the dust of the earth as a dwelling for the spirit of God...God spirit is residing in it, that is what makes it a living soul, at death it merely goes back to God. It was Gods property to begin with. And the vessel becomes or goes back to dus.

The question is not about the body or vessel of man and what happens to it, that one is settled and as you have already supplied the answer, saying, "it is from the dust of the earth,"

The question I put forward earlier which is begging for an answer is, First, you say "God is inside my body" and then you say "man is God",
Now you have just added another one in the mix, which is "God spirit is residing in it,(it meaning body)" so now, Which is it?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You can not rely on my knowledge to aid you most especially as we of contrary opinions. Notwithstanding, this is an opportunity for you to establish your case and you would have to do that by the strength of your own knowledge and not on the reliance on mine. So, do so, make your case, take me as your student while you are the Scholar.

My part is to ask reasonable questions, while you supply the Irrebutable or irrefutable Answers, Then I will do the clapping in honour and praise to your knowledge.

So that is what is before us, so let's go on.

The question is not about the body or vessel of man and what happens to it, that one is settled and as you have already supplied the answer, saying, "it is from the dust of the earth,"

The question I put forward earlier which is begging for an answer is, First, you say "God is inside my body" and then you say "man is God",
Now you have just added another one in the mix, which is "God spirit is residing in it,(it meaning body)" so now, Which is it?

All, they all saying same thing ..God (spirit )is dwelling inside the body.

Man is God spirit +dust of the earth.I.e we are Gods spirit dwelling in a vessel and having a human experience.

God spirit is residing in the vessel, that is why it is a living soul...

I hope it is clearer now?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

Man is God spirit +dust of the earth.I.e we are Gods spirit dwelling in a vessel and having a human experience.

You made it worse. I could not believe that you would play for the 3 Answers (Actually, I expected it)

All 3 Positions, Actually 2 Positions? (since "dwelling in a vessel" and "God is inside the body of man" is really the same thing)

Really? You appear desparate in claiming both Positions in the hope you can Stand somewhere.

Do you not see that your Dual Positions are inconsistent and Cancel Out each other?

And the fact that you chose to stand on them both clearly shows that you are playing kalo-kalo (gambling) which, again, clearly shows uncertainty! It is exactly like a student supplying 2 Opposing Answers to 1 question, This is Fraudulent and No point is given upon a Fraud!

So, what say you and how do you want to proceed?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Kobojunkiee: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Only adults who's minds are still that of a child will beleive this story. That's why you need to go and read more story books.
Only adults whose minds are still that of a child.... I beg to differ! Children (those who have yet to be indoctrinated in any way) are more openminded than that. Becoming an adult in this world tends to mean one has become more established in a particular way of thinking and that tends to be the problem if you ask me.

In other news, Jesus Christ did stipulate that only those who become like children in their thinking will earn a place in His Kingdom... no adults welcome. grin
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

In other news, Jesus Christ did stipulate that only those who become like children in their thinking will earn a place in His Kingdom... no adults welcome. grin

This is Fraudulent! And the Offence of Adding to the Bible!

Christ Never Said "become like children in their thinking" He clearly said "...Except ye be converted, and become as little children,.."
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
I wonder how an adult of say 50 can become like a child in body? Does He expect to squeeze himself back down to the same size he was as a child? NO
Can a 50-year-old soul revert back to that of the, say its 10-yr old self?

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I wonder how an adult of say 50 can become like a child in body? Does He expect to squeeze himself back down to the same size he was as a child? NO
Can a 50-year-old soul revert back to that of the, say its 10-yr old self?

Bad Bible means bad Interpretation like reading a law out of a teacher's notebook rather than the gazette, you will surely be misled when it matters the most.

On 50year old soul
grin That is why The Lord too, did not explain, it is meant to be discovered!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
HelloWhatsup:
Satan doesn't exist.It's a figment of someone's imagination.
Whose imagination? And why can't Satan exist? Because you have not been able to wrap your mind around such a being as described in the popular narrative? undecided
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Sonmvayina, you are yet to respond, you lose if you fail to respond for it would be taking that you forfeited because you are not able to provide a reasonable and sensible Support (Truth) as Foundation for your Daydream and Wishful Thinkings and Imaginations and All the things that are Not Real and True!

But I will wait, I am not in a hurry to determine these proceedings, I am only just pointing out that it does not look good for you, if you fail to Answer, for it is you who alleged

The Law of Truth Finding! - "He who alleges, Must Prove!"
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Sonmvayina, you are yet to respond, you lose if you fail to respond for it would be taking that you forfeited because you are not able to provide a reasonable and sensible Support (Truth) as Foundation for your Daydream and Wishful Thinkings and Imaginations and All the things that are Not Real and True!

But I will wait, I am not in a hurry to determine these proceedings, I am only just pointing out that it does not look good for you, if you fail to Answer, for it is you who alleged

The Law of Truth Finding! - "He who alleges, Must Prove!"

Lol, you are not even reading what I am typing..so sad,
Well all I am saying is that we are not this body. This body is just a vessel or a house for in dwelling of the spirit..The real us or self is the spirit that is dwelling in it..and the spirit is Gods spirit..just as the psalmist says in psalm 104:29-31 " send forth YOUR SPIRIT and they are created and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust ".....

It is not rocket science..
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol, you are not even reading what I am typing..so sad,
Well all I am saying is that we are not this body. This body is just a vessel or a house for in dwelling of the spirit..The real us or self is the spirit that is dwelling in it..and the spirit is Gods spirit..just as the psalmist says in psalm 104:29-31 " send forth YOUR SPIRIT and they are created and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust ".....

It is not rocket science..

You are only Wasting Energy Repeating your earlier Answer talking about the Origin of the body of the man, which is not the question advanced.

The question is, can you reconcile how God is, "Man is God" and "God is inside man", at the same time, according to you?

Or are you unable to?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are only Wasting Energy Repeating your earlier Answer talking about the Origin of the body of the man, which is not the question advanced.

The question is, can you reconcile how God is, "Man is God" and "God is inside man", at the same time, according to you?

Or are you unable to?

Does this make sense now..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Numerology Etc. / Is Too Much Profit In Business A Sin? / CCCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.