Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Did GOD Create Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did GOD Create Satan (3667 Views)

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Did God Create Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Does this make sense now..?

You are simply restating and repeating your "man is God" belief and not answering the question put to you.

Therefore I take it that you can not Reconcile your "man is God" with your "God is inside man" belief and that it would NEVER BE ANSWERED!

SO THEREFORE, YOU FORFEIT AND CONCEED DEFEAT BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE ANY ANSWER AS TO THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR CONCEPT OF GOD!

THEREFORE YOUR CONCEPT OF GOD HAS NO FOUNDATION AND IS THEREFORE IMAGINARY, SINCE YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE THE FOUNDATION OF IT WHEN REQUESTED!

SO, YOU HAVE LOST THIS ROAD ALREADY!

Let me go to the grounds you presented since you are not able to go Deeper!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Does this make sense now..?

No it does not

1) I am God, yet I can not warn the simple small flies not to enter my house. I can not warn the mosquitoes not to bite me. I can not tell the sun to not be too hot when I enter it, yet you say that man, that can not even stop himself from dying, is a god?

Surely, your thinking of who a God should be is of a Low Power entity, let me describe it as a Two Stroke engine.

But it is your own 2Stroke engine god. I don't want 2Stroke engine gods, I Want Limitless One. A Power we can immeasurable!

There is no need to proceed since you prefer weak gods who are many and terminate one another when they have conflicts with each other.

However, it is your preference.

2) if I made me surely, I must know when I made me, and I must know everything that I put in and outside me, yet everyday my other fellow gods are always saying that their still learning how things work in the body they made.

Let me not proceed any further with the query of your imaginative construction or you guys in a cult?

Now I must think that you escaped from some mental facility, (I am not insulting you but pointing out an observation in your thinking process) if your thinking is like this, which appears to be something one may describe as the oxymoronic "reasonable madman".
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No it does not

1) I am God, yet I can not warn the simple small flies not to enter my house. I can not warn the mosquitoes not to bite me. I can not tell the sun to not be too hot when I enter it, yet you say that man, that can not even stop himself from dying, is a god?

Surely, your thinking of who a God should be is of a Low Power entity, let me describe it as a Two Stroke engine.

But it is your own 2Stroke engine god. I don't want 2Stroke engine gods, I Want Limitless One. A Power we can immeasurable!

There is no need to proceed since you prefer weak gods who are many and terminate one another when they have conflicts with each other.

However, it is your preference.

2) if I made me surely, I must know when I made me, and I must know everything that I put in and outside me, yet everyday my other fellow gods are always saying that their still learning how things work in the body they made.

Let me not proceed any further with the query of your imaginative construction or you guys in a cult?

Now I must think that you escaped from some mental facility, (I am not insulting you but pointing out an observation in your thinking process) if your thinking is like this, which appears to be something one may describe as the oxymoronic "reasonable madman".

You see why Jesu's was created by the Romans / Greeks..the lie is very comforting..

Give your life to Jesus ,it was created for people like you to begin with..
When your time come for you to wake up..you will..

Just follow Jesu's, I guess that is more simple..

Take care..
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

You see why Jesu's was created by the Romans / Greeks..the lie is very comforting..

Give your life to Jesus ,it was created for people like you to begin with..
When your time come for you to wake up..you will..

Just follow Jesu's, I guess that is more simple..

Take care..

From my observation You really are not capable of good thinking and reasoning after a period of time.

You have the opportunity here to present and show us the Ground of Truth and Foundation of Truth on which you stand, but, alas, we see you floating on the air.

ALL YOUR CLAIMS HAVE NO GROUND AND ARE BASELESS, EVEN YOU, IN TRUTH (much Appreciated) COULD NOT SUPPLY THE GROUND ON WHICH THEY STAND..

So at this point, it is Proven to All, THAT YOU HAVE BUILT A CASTLE IN THE AIR, AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN YOU IN LIVING IN IT.

Others can do that, but I Love Good Mansions that have Solid Foundations!

Do you know the song The wise man built his house upon a Rock? And the foolish man built his house upon the sand?

So what would one call the man attempting to build his house upon the air? (I think everyone would surely say that such a person suffers from insanity)

On "Jesu's was created by the Romans / Greeks" i beat you 3 Times in Proving Christ to you, AND YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY FAULT.

AND WHEN YOU SAW YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY FAULT, YOU CHOSE TO INSULT ME, thereby proving the Victory of Christ over you in the words

"When People are unable to Rebut An Argument, they go to Insults"

So 3 Times son, I have beaten you, do you not want to go and nurse your broken bones from your Fall?

grin I Laugh at You Very Much, you thought that I beat you those 3 Times because I was on the Defensive, so you chose to play Defence This Time. grin grin grin

Son, I will Always Prevail Over You Whether I am on the Defensive or Not, because I Always Stand on The Ancient Truths, Established by The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

"All other grounds, where they exist, ARE SINKING SANDS"
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

From my observation You really are not capable of good thinking and reasoning after a period of time.

You have the opportunity here to present and show us the Ground of Truth and Foundation of Truth on which you stand, but, alas, we see you floating on the air.

ALL YOUR CLAIMS HAVE NO GROUND AND ARE BASELESS, EVEN YOU, IN TRUTH (much Appreciated) COULD NOT SUPPLY THE GROUND ON WHICH THEY STAND..

So at this point, it is Proven to All, THAT YOU HAVE BUILT A CASTLE IN THE AIR, AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN YOU IN LIVING IN IT.

Others can do that, but I Love Good Mansions that have Solid Foundations!

Do you know the song The wise man built his house upon a Rock? And the foolish man built his house upon the sand?

So what would one call the man attempting to build his house upon the air? (I think everyone would surely say that such a person suffers from insanity)

On "Jesu's was created by the Romans / Greeks" i beat you 3 Times in Proving Christ to you, AND YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY FAULT.

AND WHEN YOU SAW YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY FAULT, YOU CHOSE TO INSULT ME, thereby proving the Victory of Christ over you in the words

"When People are unable to Rebut An Argument, they go to Insults"

So 3 Times son, I have beaten you, do you not want to go and nurse your broken bones from your Fall?

grin I Laugh at You Very Much, you thought that I beat you those 3 Times because I was on the Defensive, so you chose to play Defence This Time. grin grin grin

Son, I will Always Prevail Over You Whether I am on the Defensive or Not, because I Always Stand on The Ancient Truths, Established by The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

"All other grounds, where they exist, ARE SINKING SANDS"

My teaching is not for you now, I already got DM from 4 people...they are ready to wake up...when your own time comes ...you will, till them just continue your idolatry....
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

My teaching is not for you now, I already got DM from 4 people...they are ready to wake up...when your own time comes ...you will, till them just continue your idolatry....

grin Good you know, it is Settled then.

Any who follows you, like you, they love to think Highly of Themselves, thereby committing the offence of Pride, Wrongfully Estimating themselves, willingly "proffessing themselves gods". They want their Reward!

Glory Be To God, That Herein You Fulfill The Word of The Lord and you Prove The Truth of it, in that The Lord Clearly Fore-Said,

"And many False Prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

And those who heard Him and Understood All He Taught, later Fore-Said,

But there were False Prophets also among the people, even as there shall be False Teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

And like Pharoah, Judas Iscariot, LortReed & Co and You, Some other fool Must happily and willingly Prove Truth of the Word of The Lord and Ensure that it Occurs, Exactly As The Lord had Said it!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2020
No disrespect to anyone please as we humans are always learning something new. So for those who still do not use the mind GOD has given them to ask themselves questions, do research and ask GOD to give then direct answers for some of the children's stories in the Bible they have been conditioned to believe, check this out for yourself, which just goes to show how human rulers have made changes to the scriptures. The point I want to make here is that if you ask any Jew they will tell you the Sabbath is Saturday now ask yourself why do Christians worship God on Sundays. Christianity came directly from Judaism so you cannot say the Jews do not understand which day is the sabbath.

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
[b]No disrespect to anyone please as we humans are always learning something new.

I am grateful that you are being respectful now and it is appreciated and it shall be reciprocated.

ThePlainTruth:

So for those who still do not use the mind GOD has given them to ask themselves questions, do research and ask GOD to give then direct answers for some of the children's stories in the Bible they have been conditioned to believe

When you say children stories, it implies that you do not do the things stated in the stories. So I am compelled to Challenge you, that you should bring any of those stories here and in the spirit of Truth, Respect and Fair Play, I would show you how you are guilty of those same actions today and when I am done, you would not be able to Rebut it or provide any Reasonable Answer.

So bring any one of them.

ThePlainTruth:

check this out for yourself, which just goes to show how human rulers have made changes to the scriptures. The point I want to make here is that if you ask any Jew they will tell you the Sabbath is Saturday now ask yourself why do Christians worship God on Sundays. Christianity came directly from Judaism so you cannot say the Jews do not understand which day is the sabbath.[/b]

Even today's calendar shows that the Sabbath is Saturday, but there is another thing many have not taken to heart either, which is How Does The Lord Measure A Day?

Answer= "Evening and the Morning" not morning and evening as people think.

Proof 1= Genesis 1

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Day 1

8 And God called the firmament Heaven.
And the evening and the morning were the second day. Day 2. And you know All the other days followed after this Order.

Proof 2 Exodus 12
6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

And for those who say the what the call old testament has passed away,

Proof: 3, How many days did the Lord's body stay in the grave?

Answer=3 days, how?

You guessed right, the supposed old testament Law of the "evening and the morning"!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
@Dtruthspeaker
Your comments really show that you still base all your knowledge on some of the children's stories in the Bible you and others have all been brainwashed with. When you come to realise that you have been brainwashed then you will understand why some of these stories are just children's stories.

Here is a video from a Jewish Rabbi giving an account of Adam and Eve. A Jewish Rabbi has the real adult scriptures turned to children's stories in the Bible you are reading. I hope you and others will gain from this video. I will try and get the text if I can:

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - until now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A7pFcnHVoo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker
Your comments really show that you still base all your knowledge on some of the children's stories in the Bible you and others have all been brainwashed with. When you come to realise that you have been brainwashed will then understand why some of these stories are just children's stories.

Here is a video from a Jewish Rabbi giving an account of Adam and Eve. A Jewish Rabbi has the real adult scriptures turned to children's stories in the Bible you are reading. I hope you and others will gain from this video. I will try and get the text if I can:

Addition
Saying that I have insufficient knowledge is not a valid Counter.

You can prove that I have insufficient knowledge by bringing your Super Awesome Knowledge that crushes my Response, such that I would bow to your Higher Knowledge.

I see, you trust this video and the flaw of this video is
1) No man can give account of the beginning and Adam and Eve, FOR THEY WERE NOT THERE AND NEITHER COULD THEY BE THERE, TO EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

2) BECAUSE NO MAN WAS THERE AT THE BEGINNING, THEREFORE NO MAN CAN TRULY TELLS US ABOUT THE BEGINNING.

THE TRUTH CAN ONLY BE SUPPLIED BY HE WHO WAS THERE!

AND THIS IS WHY THE BIBLE'S TESTIMONY PREVAILS AND STILL STANDS TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.

Oya, your turn to bring a Valid Counter, if you have any.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
@Dtruthspeaker

Ok do your research to find out the origin of the Bible we have today, then maybe you will know that the Jewish Rabbis have the adult scriptures that have been turned to some of the children's stories you are reading in the Bible.

Dtruthspeaker:

Addition
Saying that I have insufficient knowledge is not a valid Counter.

You can prove that I have insufficient knowledge by bringing your Super Awesome Knowledge that crushes my Response, such that I would bow to your Higher Knowledge.

I see, you trust this video and the flaw of this video is
1) No man can give account of the beginning and Adam and Eve, FOR THEY WERE NOT THERE AND NEITHER COULD THEY BE THERE, TO EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

2) BECAUSE NO MAN WAS THERE AT THE BEGINNING, THEREFORE NO MAN CAN TRULY TELLS US ABOUT THE BEGINNING.

THE TRUTH CAN ONLY BE SUPPLIED BY HE WHO WAS THERE!

AND THIS IS WHY THE BIBLE'S TESTIMONY PREVAILS AND STILL STANDS TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.

Oya, your turn to bring a Valid Counter, if you have any.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThePlainTruth
@Dtruthspeaker
Again, you are still not providing any Super Awesome Knowledge to obliterate my own opinion, so you are looosing!

ThePlainTruth:

Ok do your research to find out the origin of the Bible we have today, then maybe you will know that the Jewish Rabbis have the adult scriptures that have been turned to some of the children's stories you are reading in the Bible.

My own search Found the Rabbis to be Liars and their Statements being Subject to Who is Paying for it.

They were not Credible Witnesses for under examination they collapsed like a pen- is when met with a fowl va-gina!
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2020
@Dtruthspeaker
Now you are calling a Jewish Rabbi a liar. Jesus was a Jew and Jesus was also called a Rabbi.
You can now see how the children's stories you have been reading in the Bible have conditioned your mind to the extent that you now beleive that Jewish Rabbis who have the adult scriptures changed to the childrens stories you have been reading in the Bible, are liars.

Dtruthspeaker:
ThePlainTruth
@Dtruthspeaker
Again, you are still not providing any Super Awesome Knowledge to obliterate my own opinion, so you are looosing!

My own search Found the Rabbis to be Liars and their Statements being Subject to Who is Paying for it.

They were not Credible Witnesses for under examination they collapsed like a pen- is when met with a fowl va-gina!

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker
Now you are calling a Jewish Rabbi a liar. Jesus was a Jew and Jesus was also call a Rabbi.

grin I clearly said Rabbis Do Not Make Credible Witnesses of Truth. You should have asked why, but it means you already know why, which further means that you already know that a reasonable person should not believe them, which further means that you Indeed Already Know that they are not Competent Witnesses, hence the reason why you keep saying "children stories", "children stories"!

But, right now, it was a weapon you sought to use against me, only that I have shown that it is an ineffective weapon, so now you wish to validate an invalid weapon which you already knew was invalid.

But you thought it might be effective against me. grin, well, your error, not mine.

Modified by Addition!
ThePlainTruth:

Jesus was a Jew and Jesus was also call a Rabbi.

Crafty Devious Fellow, You did not have The Lord Jesus in Mind and you could not have had Him in Mind, Since The Whole Bible, which you call children stories is about Him.

Therefore, He is Exempted and He does not fall within the group of Rabbis you had in mind

So, you break the Rules of Fair Play and you Commited a Foul here. Pheeeee, Red Card grin

ThePlainTruth:

You can now see how the children's stories you have been reading in the Bible have conditioned your mind to the extent that you now beleive that Jewish Rabbis who have the adult scriptures changed to the childrens stories you have been reading in the Bible, are liars.

So you can see that the events in the Bible are still in tact and waiting for you to show their errors, if you can.

And that you still have a lot to learn on how to tear an opponent down.

And that accusing a person of thing does not prove that the person did that thing. You must show and prove that the person did that thing.

So, prove, for "He who alleges, Must Prove, else, he Looses and he is a loooser! grin

So prove, or Lose.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker
Now you are calling a Jewish Rabbi a liar. Jesus was a Jew and Jesus was also call a Rabbi.
"“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

- Matthew 23:15

There is/are literature of the sort you are suggesting to be "adult scriptures" but they clearly are bogus, deceptive, misleading, slanderous materials, often full of superstitions, outlandish lies and very negatively strange or unusual narratives, lmso.

I hope you know that Yahshua Ha Mashich the Rabbi, and the Jewish rabbis I have as mentors are distinct from Pharisaism/Rabbinism, that hinge their teachings on the Talmud. Here's the point, rabbinic sources, aka "adult scriptures" can be read, but be read with caution because "adult scriptures" with the safety pin latch off and placed in the hands of an inexperienced, an easily influenced and/or highly impressionable person, will be like handing off a loaded gun to an untrained child, and tick tock fatality waiting to happen.

Now out of curiosity, please give your answers to these three easy, simple, innocent, harmless, point blank and straight forward questions or request:
1a/ What the best of your biblical understanding and knowledge, in one word, best encapsulates the essence of its meaning, what is religion that is pure, true and one that God finds no fault in or flaw with?
1b/ Whats the biblical distinction between religion and faith?
1c/ Please give me biblical instances backed up with scriptural verse(s) pertaining to what to the best of your understanding and knowledge are examples of religion and faith

Dtruthspeaker:
grin I clearly said Rabbis Do Not Make Credible Witnesses of Truth. You should have asked why, but it means you already know why, which further means that you already know that a reasonable person should not believe them, which further means that you Indeed Already Know that they are not Competent Witnesses, hence the reason why you keep saying "children stories".

But, right now, it was a weapo you sought to use against me, only that I have shown that it is an ineffective weapon, so now you wish to validate and invalid weapon which you already knew was invalid.

But you thought it might be effective against me. grin, well, your error, not mine.
If not that Balaam's eyes were opened, he would have paid with his life impromptu the price for not believing a donkey. The Spirit of truth guides the saints to know when an aberration and so speaking donkey, is saying the truth or not, lmso

I listen, watch, hear, learn from everybody. I do not necessarily discriminate that someone is an atheist, ignorant, young, rabbi, woman, fool et cetera because I have never met anyone an atheist, ignorant, young, rabbi, woman, fool et cetera that I couldn't learn something from. My mantra always is chew their hay or straws, but spit out the sticks and/or eat with them on the table, chew their fish food however make sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lmso.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

If not that Balaam's eyes were opened, he would have paid with his life impromptu the price for not believing a donkey.

I listen, watch, hear, learn from everybody. I do not necessarily discriminate that someone is an atheist, ignorant, young, rabbi, woman, fool et cetera because I have never met anyone an atheist, ignorant, young, rabbi, woman, fool et cetera that I couldn't learn something from. My mantra always is chew their hay or straws, but spit out the sticks and/or eat with them on the table, chew their fish food however make sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lmso.

I understand your view and it is not my intention to disparage anyone but he, with his little knowledge, thought it a valid weapon, which it is for those who themselves do not know much, but not against me, for it only compells me to destroy it as a whole, for the purposes of these argument, at this particular time, as you have done above, in stating the Twin of the Law of The Rabbis;

"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees." Mathew 16:6
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I understand your view and it is not my intention to disparage anyone but he, with his little knowledge, thought it a valid weapon, which it is for those who themselves do not know much, but not against me, for it only compells me to destroy it as a whole, for the purposes of these argument, at this particular time, as you have done above, in stating the Twin of the Law of The Rabbis;

"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."
- Mathew 16:6
Of course brother, but no matter how little knowledgeable anyone is, it shouldn't be discounted anyway.

Obviously this other brother, ThePlainTruth, seems to gravitate towards apocrypha, pseudepigrapha and/or deuterocanonical books, and suspectedly even possibly dabbles into Midrash, thats used by the Pharisees to give short explanations of the Torah and the Talmud they use to give long, convoluted explanations of the Mishnah, that caused Yahshua a Mashiach aka Jesus Christ to always be at loggerheads with them over. I won't put pass him not going through the Gemara too, lmso. Well nothing wrong in reading or getting familiar with their content but just make sure you 2 Timothy 2:15 can safely walk unscathed through their valley of the shadow of death, (i.e. the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees) lmso is all I would say.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
@MuttleyLaff
"“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

- Matthew 23:15

You don't know the scriptures except some of the children's stories you have been reading that have conditioned your mind to make you feel you know all.

Anyway watch this space for more adult scriptures that if GOD willing will set your conditioned mind free.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@MuttleyLaff
You don't know the scriptures except the children's stories you have been reading that have conditioned your mind to make you feel you know all.
My friend, you should Bible 101 know that nobody is Omniscient All-Knowing except God

ThePlainTruth:
Anyway watch this space for more adult scriptures that if GOD willing will set your conditioned mind free.
Make sure you bring a ladder to climb out with for when you fall into the space you are looking into and watching, lmso.

Now out of curiosity, please give your answers to these three easy, simple, innocent, harmless, point blank and straight forward questions or request I earlier asked you, with a bonus question added:
1a/ What the best of your biblical understanding and knowledge, in one word, best encapsulates the essence of its meaning, what is religion that is pure, true and one that God finds no fault in or flaw with?
1c/ Please give me biblical instances backed up with scriptural verse(s) pertaining to what to the best of your understanding and knowledge are examples of religion and faith
2/ Give an inexhaustible numbered list examples of what this your so called "adult scriptures" sic is
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
@MuttleyLaff
You need to humble yourself and learn first before you can ask sensible questions, because as it stands now your mind has been too conditioned and you've been brainwashed by some of the children's stories you have been reading in the Bible.

MuttleyLaff:
[s]My friend, you should Bible 101 know that nobody is Omniscient All-Knowing except God

Make sure you bring a ladder to climb out with for when you fall into the space you are looking into and watching, lmso.

Now out of curiosity, please give your answers to these three easy, simple, innocent, harmless, point blank and straight forward questions or request I earlier asked you, with a bonus question added:
2/ Give an inexhaustible numbered list of what this your so called "adult scriptures" sic is[/s]
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
@Dtruthspeaker
You are the one who is a Crafty Devious Fellow, if not how can you say what you have said below about Rabbis, was Jesus not also called a Rabbi.
Mind you I have always tried to add "'some' of the children's stories in the Bible" so please don't miss quote me when I'm referring to some children's stories in the Bible. 

Dtruthspeaker:
ThePlainTruth
@Dtruthspeaker
[s]Again, you are still not providing any Super Awesome Knowledge to obliterate my own opinion, so you are looosing! [/s]

Dtruthspeaker:

[s] grin I clearly said Rabbis Do Not Make Credible Witnesses of Truth. You should have asked why, but it means you already know why, which further means that you already know that a reasonable person should not believe them, which further means that you Indeed Already Know that they are not Competent Witnesses, hence the reason why you keep saying "children stories", "children stories"!

But, right now, it was a weapon you sought to use against me, only that I have shown that it is an ineffective weapon, so now you wish to validate an invalid weapon which you already knew was invalid.

Modified by Addition!

Crafty Devious Fellow, You did not have The Lord Jesus in Mind and you could not have had Him in Mind, Since The Whole Bible, which you call children stories is about Him.

Therefore, He is Exempted and He does not fall within the group of Rabbis you had in mind

So, you break the Rules of Fair Play and you Commited a Foul here. Pheeeee, Red Card grin

So you can see that the events in the Bible are still in tact and waiting for you to show their errors, if you can.

And that you still have a lot to learn on how to tear an opponent down.

And that accusing a person of thing does not prove that the person did that thing. You must show and prove that the person did that thing.

So, prove, for "He who alleges, Must Prove, else, he Looses and he is a loooser! grin

So prove, or Lose.[/s]

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
@Dtruthspeaker
You should ask yourself these questions:

1. Which Scriptures did Jesus read from was it the Bible we have today which have had some books removed just within 200 years?
2. Jude quoted Enoch: (Jude 14-15) "It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all." Where did Jude read or hear this prophesy of Enoch from?
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
[s]@MuttleyLaff
You need to humble yourself and learn first before you can ask sensible questions, because as it stands now your mind has been too conditioned and you've been brainwashed by some of the children's stories you have been reading in the Bible.[/s]
Yinmu, be deceiving yourself there. You have no idea what the word humility and/or humble means. You are more puffed than a puff adder. Need I go on? Need I say more?

Only a charlatan, will say something in a way that lacks intelligence, like "... your mind has been too conditioned and you've been brainwashed by some of the children's stories you have been reading in the Bible" and even allow fear catch am to the point of being frightened from answering three easy peasy lemon squeezy, simple, innocent, harmless, point blank and straight forward questions or request. Mtcheew KMFT.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker

1. Which Bible did Jesus read from was it from the Bible we have today which have had some books removed just within 200 years?
"Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.
This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
"
- Matthew 7:12

The Bible, as in the vetted and canon form that we know it now, was not in existent during Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ physical sojourn on earth.

What Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ read and quoted from were books on the law and the prophets

ThePlainTruth:
2. Jude quoted Enoch: (Jude 14-15) "It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all." Where did Jude read or hear this prophesy of Enoch from
I often quote from some of the 256 Odu Ifa, I often quote from the Quran, even quote from Shakespeare, of course I quote from et cetera, lmso, but it doesnt mean I quoting from any of them sources, means they are absolute truths. I could be quoting from them as a counter reply, could be quoting from them to debunk the usual rubbish in some of them, lmso, could be quoting them, in course of having a meaningful, matured minds lively discussion et cetera.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
@MuttleyLaff
Please explain how your answer below relates to my questions which relates directly to the Bible.

MuttleyLaff:
I often quote from some of 256 Odu Ifa, quote from the Quran, quote from Shakespeare I quote from et cetera, but it doesnt mean I quoting from them means they are absolute truths
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by BlueAngel444: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
How can you create something and then that thing you created wants to take over from you? This is just children's story. There must be a better explanation to the origin of satan and the story of Adam and Eve.

Update:
Here is a video from a Jewish Rabbi giving an account of Adam and Eve. A Jewish Rabbi has the real adult scriptures turned to children's stories in the Bible we have today. I hope you you will all gain from this video. I will try and get the text if I can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A7pFcnHVoo
did anyone watch the YouTube video posted here

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by MuttleyLaff: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker

1. Which Scriptures did Jesus read from was it the Bible we have today which have had some books removed just within 200 years?
2. Jude quoted Enoch: (Jude 14-15) "It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all." Where did Jude read or hear this prophesy of Enoch from?

MuttleyLaff:
I often quote from some of the 256 Odu Ifa, I often quote from the Quran, even quote from Shakespeare, of course I quote from et cetera, lmso, but it doesnt mean I quoting from any of them sources, means they are absolute truths. I could be quoting from them as a counter reply, could be quoting from them to debunk the usual rubbish in some of them, lmso, could be quoting them, in course of having a meaningful, matured minds lively discussion et cetera.

ThePlainTruth:
@MuttleyLaff
Please explain how your answer below relates to my questions which relates directly to the Bible.
Please be informed that the BoE is a hoax and that Apostle Jude rightly quoted from it, but he was quoting it to an audience familiar with the book.

Listen grab a chair and sit down before reading whats going next, lmso.

All scripture are God inspired. All "many versions to a story" are not God inspired. All apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, now this is especially talking of your beloved "adult scriptures" BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch,) for a very strong reason, didn't make it into the 66 canon, my dear new friend ThePlainTruth.

Now, here is the point, my dear new friend ThePlainTruth, and let me clear you on whats going on here with all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like your beloved BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) that you are besotted with, Jubilees, BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher,) Book of A&E (i.e. the Book of Adam and Eve,) Book of Noah et cetera

The reason why all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like BoE, Jubilees, BoJ, Book of A&E, Book of Noah etcetera never and didnt make it into the 66 canon was because they are fake news. In fact, it was in the first century books, soon after Jesus' death, that these books started being authored and as I earlier advanced, they never were God inspired.

Now, the "The Book of Enoch", which there are three versions of it, is a perfected work and good art, of, reverse engineering. The Book of Jasher, lmao, the other half of the BoE, twins spawn of Satan, that's paraded about, is not the original one mentioned in the Bible, not the one mentioned in verses like Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL. The paraded one, is a hoax, it along with the other apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, are inflated works of the imagination. They all and/or each, are literary works of fantasy, with not likely to be true or to have happened improbable things put into them.

My dear new friend ThePlainTruth, it is because these books, are not in fact, what they write to be, is why they aren't in the 66 books that make up the Protestant Bible. There are no authenticities, in any of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, including your favourite in this matter, the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch)

Now, I expect some heavyweight person, like you, to why not read apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, but to also, have the good sense of able to separate the wheat from the chaff, when reading them books and not as some gullible person normally wouldn't do and so thereby get taken in by the books, hook, line, sinker and all without any consideration to 2 Timothy 2:15

It is true Apostle Peter, and even Jude too sef, made deliberate reference to the Book of Enoch. They did, they both did when drawing attention to false teachings and slanders permeating the body of the early believers, brought about from the developing craze then, of reading those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books.

Apostle Peter, in his letter, first warned the early biblical believers against the dangers of false teachers and their false teachings preying on gullible believers, then Jude in his letter, wrote saying what Apostle Peter earlier wrote about and warned against, has just happened.

I have shared this above that Apostle Jude made reference to Jude because he was debunking the rubbish in the book that the young early believers were getting sucked into. The deja poo has surfaced with you now evangelising for the book, lmso
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Only the New Testament in the Bible was not in the Scriptures they had during the time of Jesus so we should expect all the scriptures before the New Testament to be in the Bible we have today, which leads to my second question. So where did Jude read or hear the prophecy of Enoch from?

From your answer are you implying that Jude quoted Enoch for the same reason you gave:  "I often quote from some of the 256 Odu Ifa, I often quote from the Quran, even quote from Shakespeare, of course I quote from et cetera, lmso, but it doesnt mean I quoting from any of them sources, means they are absolute truths. I could be quoting from them as a counter reply, could be quoting from them to debunk the usual rubbish in some of them, lmso, could be quoting them, in course of having a meaningful, matured minds lively discussion et cetera."

MuttleyLaff:
"Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.
This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
"
- Matthew 7:12

The Bible, as in the vetted and canon form that we know it now, was not in existent during Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ physical sojourn on earth.

What Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ read and quoted from were books on the law and the prophets

1 Like

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by sonmvayina(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Good you know, it is Settled then.

Any who follows you, like you, they love to think Highly of Themselves, thereby committing the offence of Pride, Wrongfully Estimating themselves, willingly "proffessing themselves gods". They want their Reward!

Glory Be To God, That Herein You Fulfill The Word of The Lord and you Prove The Truth of it, in that The Lord Clearly Fore-Said,

"And many False Prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

And those who heard Him and Understood All He Taught, later Fore-Said,

But there were False Prophets also among the people, even as there shall be False Teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

And like Pharoah, Judas Iscariot, LortReed & Co and You, Some other fool Must happily and willingly Prove Truth of the Word of The Lord and Ensure that it Occurs, Exactly As The Lord had Said it!

Ponder..

Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
ThePlainTruth:

@Dtruthspeaker
You are the one who is a Crafty Devious Fellow, if not how can you say what you have said below about Rabbis, was Jesus not also called a Rabbi.

Shieet! You really don't know much, even the simplest Primary/secondary school knowledge, that anyone who counsels, or instructs another is a Rabbi. Rabbi means "Teacher".

And a teacher only becomes a teacher because he has listeners or students.

Therefore everyone and anyone who teaches, is and can be a Rabbi to his pupils.

[quote author=ThePlainTruth post=95819415]
Mind you I have always tried to add "'some' of the children's stories in the Bible" so please don't miss quote me when I'm referring to some children's stories in the Bible. 

Ehee, now you have introduced Lying to the mix, "I have always tried to add "'some' of the children's stories in the Bible"

"Tried to add"? "Tried to add"? like the stories in the Bible were so heavy for you to lift them up out of it and you would need rent a crane to carry it out of the Bible and deposit it here in Nairaland?. undecided

Or Nairaland is so far from the Bible that it was not possible for you to bring it here. lipsrsealed

Boy, you are plain ridiculous!

ThePlainTruth:

some' of the children's stories in the Bible"

"Some children's stories"? "Some children's stories"? You've Dropped from"Children's stories" to "some Children's stories"? grin grin

Why the Fall? Where you blind earlier? grin

So now you see that Bible does not contain children stories to "Some Children's stories"!

If I continue speaking to you surely, you shall Drop to further say that the Bible contains "No children stories" grin grin

Oh, boy, I let you go, grin you make too much ridicule of yourself and it is not good to encourage a little child to make a fool of himself, So I leave, let me go play with real adults.
Re: Why Did GOD Create Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Ponder..

grin You completely and absolutely abandoned the Proof "your are a god" and now you want me to be on Trial, Again? Let me take a moment to enjoy the Victory! grin

Score: Dtruthspeaker 4- 0 Sonmavayina
Four Times you came at me and Four Times You Looost!!! grin
- -----------_-----------------------_-------------------------

So, to the present "Ponder", what about? For i see too many things one of which is Black Heihachi Mishima grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer line ( USA ) / Why So Many People Die This Year? / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.